Or choice B.
或是B计划
I take care of both of you.
我把你们两个一并解决掉
Clark.
克拉克
Clark.
克拉克
Dad.
爸
Hello, son.
哈罗,儿子
I can't believe it's you.
我不敢相信真的是你
You don't belong here, Clark. You have to go back.
你不属于这里,克拉克 你得回去
Dad, you don't know how hard it's been.
爸,你不知道这有多难
All I've done is hurt everyone that's close to me.
我一直在伤害我身旁的人
That's not true, son.
那不是真的,儿子
You died because of me.
你因我而死
When Jor-El brought me back to life and restored my powers...
当乔艾尔救了我 并还原我的力量的时候
"...he" told me there'd be a price:
他跟我要了一样东西…
The life of someone I love.
一个我爱的人的性命
I'm sorry, Dad.
我很抱歉,爸
I'm so sorry. Clark...
我真的很抱歉 克拉克
...believe me, you have nothing to be sorry about.
相信我,你不用道歉
I lived a... A full, wonderful life.
我在世的时候… 活的很精彩
I had everything that a husband or a... A father...
我拥有一个丈夫或一个父亲…
...could ever possibly dream of.
作梦都想不到的东西
I am so very proud...
我也非常骄傲…
...that I died protecting you.
能因保护你而死
Protecting me from what?
保护我?
Lionel Luthor, Clark.
李涅路德,克拉克
He knows your secret.
他知道你的秘密
He knows everything.
他什么都知道
You can't stay here, son.
你不能待在这里,儿子
You've gotta keep your mother safe.
你得保护你母亲
You've gotta keep the whole world safe.
你得维护世界和平
No, Dad. Clark...
不,爸 克拉克
Not without you. Dad, I need you.
我不能没有你,爸 我需要你
I cannot do this without you.
我自己一个人办不到
Yes, you can.
你可以的
This is your destiny, son.
这是你的命运,儿子
You are going to touch the lives of so many people.
你将会改变许多人的生命
Not just as a man, but as a... As a symbol.
你不仅仅是世界公民 更是一个象征
You're a symbol of peace.
你象征和平
You're a symbol of justice.
你象征正义
And now it's time for you to go.
你现在得走了
Clark.
克拉克
No, not yet! I'll always be with you, son.
不,等等 我会永远在你身边,儿子
"Clark!" Always.
克拉克! 永远
Clark, please.
克拉克,求求你
Clark!
克拉克
Clark.
克拉克
Mom?!
妈?
Mom! Clark.
吗? 克拉克
Just the man I was looking for.
正是我要找的人
What do you think?
你觉得如何?
You look amazing.
你美极了
Well, if I can avoid dumping soup in my lap in front of the governor...
只要我不在州长面前出挨…
No, you'll do great.
不会的,你会表现得宜的
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Mom, there's something I need to talk to you about.
妈,我需要和你谈谈
He's early. I'm sorry.
他早到了,我很抱歉
Well, don't you look dashing.
哇,你真师
Next to you, I'm a man in rags.
在你身边 我看起来跟叫化子一样
You should always wear that color, Martha.
这个颜色很适合你,玛莎
Doesn't she look beautiful, Clark?
她看起来美极了 对不对,克拉克?
We'll talk tomorrow, sweetie.
亲爱的,我们明天再谈
Your carriage awaits, senator. Good night, Clark.
参议员,车在等了 晚安,克拉克
Good night, Clark.
晚安,克拉克
So apparently, actually dying neutralized the kryptonite in your system.
显然真正的死亡中和了 体内经化学元素所造成的损害
That's good to know. Yeah.
这个消息不错吧? 嗯
Although, it's nothing I ever plan to try again.
不过,我不打算再尝试一次
Wise decision.
聪明的选择
Did you find out about your professor?
你有失踪教授的消息吗?
Has Milton Fine been resurrected?
米尔顿范恩复活了吗?
Fine was definitely in Honduras with the black ship. I just don't know how.
范恩和黑色太空船的确在宏都拉斯 只是不知道他是怎么办到的
Well, I'll reach out to my source and see if they know anything else.
我会再问问我的线人 看他们有什么新线索
Don't worry, you won the first fight. My money's on you in the rematch.
别担心,你赢了第一场比赛 即使比赛延长,我还是赌你赢
Fine's not the only thing we need to worry about.
范恩不是我们为一要担心的人
When I was injected with the serum and died, I saw my father.
当我被注射化学物时 我见到我父亲了
Oh, my God. Clark.
我的天,克拉克
Yeah, he told me that there's someone else who knows my secret.
他告诉我有别人知道我的秘密
Lionel Luthor.
李涅路德
Well, you can't be sure. What you saw...
可是你不能确定 当你看到…
...it could have been a hallucination.
那有可能是个幻象
You know, a manifestation of your desires and fears.
你知道的,一个反映… 你欲望和恐惧的幻象
Chloe, I could feel my father. It was real.
克洛,我感觉得到我父亲 那是真的
I know it in my heart.
我的心知道是真的
Well, the source that led me to Fine was Lionel.
李涅是帮我找到范恩的人
What? Why didn't you tell me? He made me promise to keep quiet...
什么?你为什么不跟我说? 他要求我保密…
...under the umbrella of a reporter-source confidentiality.
还搬出记者、线人保密条款
He knew exactly how to play me.
他知道怎么玩弄我
He may be playing all of us.
他也许在玩弄我们所有的人
It's beautiful.
真动人
It's my favorite.
我最喜欢的曲子
Lex... Is this gonna be another apology?
莱克斯… 你又要道歉了吗?
Well, they don't make a card for "Sorry I got you killed."
我找不到一张写… 〝对不起,我害死你〞的卡片
You weren't yourself.
你当时已失去自我
I know what that's like. Trust me.
我知道那是什么感觉,相信我
I'm glad you're all right.
我很高兴你没事
That I didn't end up like Alley.
我的下场没有跟爱丽一样
I have to admit...
我得承认…
...crossing over was a very enlightening experience.
闯进阴问… 是个很有启发性的经验
What did you see?
你见到了谁?
My mother.
我母亲
What'd she say?
她跟你说了什么?
She said that...
她说…
She's very proud of the man I'm becoming.
她很骄傲我的为人
She should be.
她是应该感到骄傲的
Clark, hi.
克拉克
How you doing?
你觉得如何?
Well, to be honest, I've felt a lot better.
老实说,我好很多了
I'm sorry. I didn't wanna hurt anyone.
我很抱歉 我没有伤害任何人的意思
Except yourself.
除了你自己
No, that's...
不,那是…
I didn't want that, either.
我也不想那样
Well, then, why were you doing it?
那你为什么要那么做呢?
It wasn't because of us, Clark.
那不是因为我们俩的事,克拉克
It was...
那是…
Well, it was a lot of things.
是很多的事
I've felt alone for a very long "time..."
我长久以来一直觉得非常孤单…
...even when I was around other people.
即使我跟别人在一起
Even when I was with you.
即使我跟你在一起
I guess I just wanted to feel their arms again.
我猜… 我渴望被他们拥抱的感觉
Feel their warmth.
感受他们的温暖
Did you?
你感受到了吗?
Almost.
几乎
But it'll have to do.
不过我得满足了
Because I won't let myself be that dependent again.
因为我再也不会让自己 变得那么依赖…
No matter what I'm searching for.
不管我在寻找什么
I hope so.
希望如此
Lana?
拉娜
All I want is for you to be happy.
我只希望你快乐
I will be.
我会的
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表