Willingly.
而且是自愿的
But there is one thing that concerns me. What is it?
但有件事还是让我担心 什么事?
You're a public figure now, senator.
你现在是个公众人物,参议员
How people perceive you is...
民众对你的观成…
It's everything.
是最重要的
It's possible that any association with me...
所以你跟我的关系…
...with Lionel Luthor...
跟我李涅路德有任何牵扯…
...could be dangerous to your new career.
都可能对你的政♥治♥生涯有负面影响
I'm not the kind of person who turns her back on friends...
我不会因为顾忌别人的想法…
...because of what people think.
就放弃自己的朋友
I don't know many people like you, Martha.
我没有认识几个 像你一样的人,玛莎
I admire your integrity so much.
我非常欣赏你的正直
The state of Kansas is lucky to have you.
堪萨斯州有你这样的议员很幸运
I haven't seen that in a while.
我好一阵子没看到他了
I guess Victor kind of reminded me of the glory days.
我想维多让我想起过去那段时光
Why'd you quit, anyway?
那你当初为何放弃?
You... You always seemed so at peace on that field.
你在场上总是看来很平静
Like everything that was weighing you down just evaporated.
好像一切不如意的事情都消失了
It's just a game.
只不过是比赛而已
Clark, why do you do that?
克拉克,你为什么那样做?
Do what?
做什么?
Hide what you're really feeling.
隐藏自己真正的感觉
Seeing Victor and Katherine together...
看到维多跟凯萨琳在一起…
...how in love they are...
看到他们那么开心…
...it kind of reminded me of our glory days.
让我想到我们过去那段美好时光
And you know how much I love you, Clark.
你知道我有多爱你,克拉克
But we seem to just keep going around and around.
但是我们好像一直在转圈圈
We can't move forward. I know.
我们无法继续往前 我知道
Just tell me the truth, Clark.
跟我说实话,克拉克
Do you still love me?
你还爱我吗?
I've always loved you.
我一直都很爱你
And I always will.
永远都会爱你
No matter what happens.
不管发生什么事
Your secret is safe with me...
我不会泄露你的秘密的…
...Kal-EI.
凯尔
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表