Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Lex.
莱克斯…
Just the man I've been waiting for.
我正等着你呢
Lana, you look beautiful. Thank you.
拉娜,你好美 谢谢
And just about due. Only a few more weeks now, senator.
就快临盆了 再几个星期,参议员
Hi, Lex. Hi.
嗨,莱克斯 嗨
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas, Lana.
拉娜
Lex, honey... Come on, Lana. Let's get some punch.
莱克斯,亲爱的 来吧,拉娜,喝点果汁
Hey. Come here.
嘿,过来
Look, I probably shouldn't be showing you this, but...
我大概不该给你看这个 不过…
...being a state senator does have its advantages, like...
身为州议员还是有点好处 比方说…
...a little advance notice from the governor.
有些事州长会预先通知我
Lex, I never actually thought I'd say "this..."
莱克斯,我从没想过 会对你这么说…
"...I" couldn't be prouder of you if you were my own son.
如果你是我儿子 我一定以你为荣
Mr. Kent...
肯特先生…
...Jonathan, I don't... I don't know what to say.
强纳森,我不… 我不晓得该说什么
Let's tell everybody, shall we? Come on.
咱们来宣布这个好消息 夹吧
Everybody, grab a drink.
大家,请举杯…
Come on, grab a glass. Listen up. Here.
来吧,举杯 大家听好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, ladies and gentlemen, I have it on very good authority...
各位先生女士 我在此郑重宣布…
"...that" this year's Kansas Humanitarian Award...
今年的堪萨斯州人道奖…
...is going to be given to our very own...
将颁发给我们的好朋友…
...Lex Luthor.
莱克斯路德
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Lex Luthor.
各位先生女士… 莱克斯路德
The finest man I know. Hear, hear.
我所知的杰出人才 好耶,好耶!
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
I can't remember ever being this happy.
我从不记得如此快乐过
This has been the best day of my life.
这是我有生以来最快乐的一天
Thank you.
谢谢
It doesn't have to end, Lex.
没有必要就此告一段落,莱克斯
Every day can be this wonderful.
每天都有可能如此美妙
I told you, this is the life you could have.
我告诉过你 你的人生有可能如此幸福
The life you can have, Lex.
你能过这样的日子,莱克斯
This is what I want.
这就是我要的
What do I have to do? Just make the right decision, Lex.
我要怎么做? 作出正确的决定,莱克斯
Follow your heart, not your ambition.
用你的心去决定 而非野心
What decision? What are you talking about?
什么决定? 你在说什么?
Lex.
莱克斯
Who are you talking to?
你在和谁讲话?
No one.
没人
Or possibly myself.
或者是我在自言自语…
I really don't know anymore.
我也搞不清楚
I guess I'm just feeling contemplative this evening.
我今晚大概有些恍惚吧
Yeah, well, the holidays will do that to you.
是啊,过节总是会这样
You know, my life hasn't turned out at all the way I'd planned.
我的人生并没有 像我预期般发展
And yet I've never been happier.
但这样的我却更快乐
Lex, you have a wonderful life, and every reason to be happy.
莱克斯 你有权过着幸福快乐的日子
You have a beautiful wife, a great son, a baby on the way.
你有个美丽的妻子 乖儿子,还有一个未出世的宝宝
There's something I still can't quite believe.
还有件事我仍然不敢相信
Me and Lana. Now, how the hell did that happen?
我和拉娜 我们怎么会在一起的?
Well, you became the kind of man she could love.
你变成她仰慕的男人
You mean, the kind of man you've always been?
你是指像你这样的男人?
And, Lex, you offered her something I didn't.
莱克斯,你给了她 我给不起的东西
What held you back, Clark?
你怎么会退出呢,克拉克?
I mean, I know you love... Loved her.
我知道你爱… 你曾经爱过她
I don't know, I guess I just wasn't ready, Lex.
不晓得 我大概那时还没准备好吧,莱克斯
Maybe I never will be.
或许我永远不可能准备好
But I am glad you and Lana ended up together and we've been able "to..."
我很开心你和拉娜有情人终成眷属 而我们也一直…
...remain such good friends.
保有我们的友谊
Thank you. Lex, come quickly. It's Lana.
快来,是拉娜!
Suction. Suction.
抽吸 抽吸
I need more suction. Yes, doctor.
我需要再多抽吸 是的,医生
And give me some more exposure. Right away.
我要把伤口开大一点 马上来
O2 is at 75. He's in v-tach.
氧气为75,心室性心缚过快
We're losing him.
我们要失去他了
I'll grab a cart. Come on, people. Get it together.
我去推急救推车 快点,各位,加紧努力
It's okay. You were great.
没事的,你好棒
Merry Christmas. You're the parents of a beautiful baby girl.
圣诞快乐 你真是爸妈最好的圣诞礼物
She's perfect.
她好棒
What an amazing Christmas gift, Lana. Thank you.
多棒的圣诞节礼物,拉娜 谢谢你
Well, you did a little bit.
你也有功劳呀
Hi. Hi, little girl.
嗨,嗨,女儿
You're so beautiful.
你好漂亮喔
We did that.
我们办到了
Lana. Lana, are you okay? Nurse? I've got hemorrhaging.
拉娜,拉娜,你还好吧?护士? 大量出血
Nurse? We need to start transfusing.
护士? 必须紧急输血
What's happening? Get him out of here.
怎么回事? 请他出去
What's wrong? I'm sorry, you have to leave.
怎么了? 抱歉,你得出去
Lana?
拉娜?
Nurse, let's start an Iv push.
护士,请准备开始静脉直接注射
Type and cross for three units.
准备三单位血
Let's get her into the O.R. Now!
把她送进手术房♥!
Yes. I can take a message for him.
好的,我可以帮你留话给他
Excuse me, where is the nursery, please?
请问育婴房♥在哪里?
It's down to the left.
从那里过去在左边
Mr. Luthor. How is she?
路德先生 她情况如何?
I'm sorry, but your wife's lost a lot of blood.
很抱歉,你太太失血过多
We're trying to control it, but... There's gotta be something you can do.
我们试图进行控制,但… 你们一定有办法可以救她
Dad, I need your help.
爸,我需要你的协助
I don't doubt it. Why else would you be here Christmas Eve?
我想也是 否则你圣诞夜怎么会跑来?
It's Lana, Dad.
是拉娜,爸爸…
They've started transfusions, but we've gotta get her to a specialist.
他们要帮她输血 但我们得帮她请个专家
There's a surgeon in Metropolis, at the Davis Clinic.
在大都会的戴维斯诊所 有位医师…
Oh, Lex. What a sorry situation you have gotten yourself into.
莱克斯,瞧你把自己搞到这种地步
I don't think you understand.
你不了解…
My wife is dying. I need the helo-jet to save her.
我太太就要死了 我需要直升机载她送医
I understand you perfectly.
我完全了解
You turn your back on me seven years ago, but now you need my help.
你七年前背叛我 现在你需要我的帮忙
You've no problem banging on my door, begging for favors in the name of family.
现在你以家人的名义 找上门来求助
I'm talking about Lana!
这事关拉娜!
I know we've had our differences, but my wi...
我知道我们之间有歧见 但是我太太…
She's the mother of your grandchildren.
她是你孙子的母亲
How could I have grandchildren? I don't have a son.
我怎么会有孙子? 我连儿子都没有
You bastard.
你这混♥蛋♥
You can save her.
你可以救她的
No, Lex.
不,莱克斯…
I'm not gonna do that.
我不打算那么做
Don't you understand every decision you made has brought you to this moment?
你难道不明白吗?你所作的 每个决定导致你今天的下场
Beginning that day seven years ago in the hospital...
就在七年前那天在医院里…
...when you decided to forfeit the state-senate race to Jonathan Kent.
当你决定放弃挑战强纳森肯特 竞选参议员那天…
I told you this would happen.
我早就告诉你会有今天
I warned you. But you chose to give up your family.
我警告过你 但你选择放弃你的家庭
And when you made that decision, you gave up the money and the power...
当你作出那个决定时 你放弃了有可能…
...that would have enabled you to save your wife.
解救你老婆的金钱与权势
Pathetic.
真可悲
You said you didn't wanna be a Luthor. That you wanted instead to be free...
你说你不想当路德家的人 你只想自♥由♥自在过日子
...to live happily ever after.
过幸福快乐的日子
Go on, then, Lex.
那你请便啊,莱克斯
You better get back to it.
你最好赶紧回去吧
Lana, please.
拉娜,求求你
Don't give up.
别放弃
Don't leave me.
别离开我
Lex.
莱克斯
You have to be strong, Lex.
你得要坚强,莱克斯
For Alexander. For Lily.
为亚力克斯,也为莉莉
Lana.
拉娜
I love you.
我爱你
Maybe I tell you that all the time, I don't know, "but..."
或许我一直都对你这么说 我不晓得,但是…
...please listen to me.
请你听我说…
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表