Clark, could I stay here with you?
克拉克 我可以跟你住在一起吗?
Maddie, you have a grandmother.
麦笛,你有个奶奶
She's very excited for you to come live with her.
她很开心你能去跟她住
I don't know her.
可是我不认识她
I know you.
我认识你
Well, Maddie, it's just you're gonna have to give it time to get to know her.
麦迪,你得花点时间去认识她
And...
还有…
Maddie?
麦笛?
Maddie, listen.
麦笛,听着
Maddie, I would never let you go with anyone...
麦笛,我不会把你交给…
...who's not gonna accept you for who you really are, okay?
无法接受你的人 知道吗?
I promise.
我保证
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
I'll make sure. Okay?
我跟你保证,好吗?
Hey, Mom?
嘿,妈?
We need another deck of cards.
我们还需要一副牌
Maddie, stay here.
麦笛,待在这里
Mom? Clark.
妈? 克拉克
You move a muscle...
如果你敢动一根指头…
...your mom gets her throat slashed.
我就割破你♥妈♥的♥喉咙
Bring me my daughter.
把我女儿交给我
Bring me my daughter!
把我女儿交给我!
Now!
现在!
Don't worry, Clark.
别担心,克拉克
I'm not gonna let him hurt any more people.
我不会再让他伤害别人
Maddie, no.
麦笛,不要
Princess, what are you doing to me? Don't.
小公主,你在做什么? 快住手
Maddie, if you kill him, you'll be just like him.
麦笛,如果你杀了他 你就跟他一样了
You don't have to turn into your father.
你不需要跟你父亲一样
Maybe I don't have a choice.
或许我没有选择
Just because you're his "child..."
就算你是他的小孩…
"...does" not mean that you're destined to follow in his footsteps.
也不代表你得照着他的路走
But I don't want him to hurt any more people.
可是我不想让他 再伤害别人
I won't.
我不会的
I promise.
我保证
I made a mistake, Maddie.
我错了,麦笛
Your father has already destroyed his life. Don't destroy yours.
你♥爸♥已经毁了他的人生 不要跟他一样,毁了你自己的
Maddie, I promise, I won't... You have too much to offer this world.
麦笛,我发誓,我不会 你会对这世界有很多贡献
I'm sorry, Clark.
抱歉,克拉克
It's okay. It's over now.
没关系,没事了
Go ahead, Maddie. There's nothing to be scared about.
去吧,麦笛 没什么好怕的
Yes, there is.
有啊
You won't be with me.
你不在我身边
I'll have no one to talk to. That's not true.
没人可以跟我说话 不会的
Your grandmother can't wait to talk to you.
你的祖母等不及要跟你说话
She wants to hear every word you have to say.
她想听你说的每一句话
What about my powers?
那我的超能力呢?
What if I can't control them?
万一我无法控制怎么办?
But you can, Maddie.
你可以的,麦笛
I've seen you.
我看过你控制自己的超能力
Just like you did in the barn, remember?
就像你在谷仓里做的那样
You ever feel you're gonna lose "control..."
如果你觉得自己要失控了…
...all you have to do is pick up the phone.
只要拿起电♥话♥
You call me, I'll be right there to talk you through it, okay?
打电♥话♥给我 我马上去找你,好吗?
I already miss you, Clark.
我已经开始想念你了,克拉克
I miss you too.
我也是
Your grandmother's waiting for you. She's gonna take good care of you.
你的祖母在等你 她会好好照顾你的
I almost forgot...
我差点忘了…
So the good news is...
好消息是…
"...with" Lois's love for gossip, I'll always have inside scoop at the state capital.
露意丝这个大八卦去上班后 我就可以拿到华府的独家内♥幕♥了
As long as she doesn't get my mom impeached.
只要她别害我妈被弹动
Yeah, I think that Lois is the least of your mom's worries.
我想你妈不用担心露意丝
Have you told her about your otherworldly suspicions...
你有跟她说…
...that Lionel knows your secret?
你怀疑李涅知道你的秘密吗?
She's got a lot on her mind right now.
她已经有够多事要操心了
Hey, how's Lana?
拉娜还好吗?
Was wondering when you were gonna bring up the L word.
我还在想 你什么时候才要提起拉娜呢
Why don't you call her?
你打电♥话♥给她啊
Actually, I was just trying to give her some space.
我想给她点空间
Has she met anyone yet?
她有新的对象吗?
Clark, look, if you don't wanna talk to her, that's fine. It's your choice.
克拉克,如果你不想跟她说话 那是你的选择
But please don't make me your own personal little covert spy.
可是别叫我当你的间谍
Chloe?
克洛?
Is there something you're not telling me?
你是不是有事没告诉我?
No.
没有
Not at all.
完全没有
Lana.
拉娜
Thought you were busy explicating Shakespeare today.
我还以为你在忙着 研究莎士比亚呢
I wanted to talk.
我想跟你谈谈
Just to set the record straight.
我只是想把话说清楚
I don't think the record could be any straighter.
我想你的意思再清楚不过
Chloe's working on a story where there is none.
是克洛自己想太多
Lex, our friendship means a lot to me.
莱克斯 我们的友谊对我很重要
I don't want any misunderstandings to get in the way.
我不想中间产生任何误会
Lana, we're on the same page.
拉娜,我的想法也跟你一样
If I somehow gave you the wrong impression the other night, I apologize.
如果那天晚上我让你有误会 我道歉
You don't have to apologize for something that didn't happen.
你不需要为了 没发生的事跟我道歉
Well, it wouldn't be the first time.
这不会是第一次
This whole thing... I mean, I can't believe we're even having this conversation.
我不敢相信我们竟然会谈这些
To think that there'd be anything between us besides friendship?
我们怎么可能 会有超友谊的事发生
Don't worry.
别担心
Talk is just a bunch of noise.
不要理会闲言闲语
As long as we both feel the same way...
只要我们两个心里明白…
That's all that matters.
就够了
You okay?
你还好吗?
Look...
听我说…
...it's just something that happened.
这没什么
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表