You don't look too bad yourself.
你也挺好的…
For a dead guy.
以一个死人而言
I heard what happened at the hospital.
我听说医院里发生的事
You went and got your powers back, didn't you?
你跑回去要回你的能力 是吧?
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
I know how much you've dreamt of "having..."
我知道你一直梦想希望有个…
...a bland, mundane, generic life...
平淡、入世、没没无名的人生
...but being normal is highly overrated.
可是做个正常人 可不如想像那么简单
And besides, it makes my whole sidekick role a lot easier...
更何况,如果你能继续 发挥神力打击恶人的话…
...if you can bring super-duper strength to the table.
我这个跑龙套角色 扮演起来就容易多了
I mean, not that we didn't make a great team out there today...
并不是说我们今天的合作 不够精彩…
...minus the whole part where I was kidnapped and you were shot.
除了我被乡架 还有你中枪的事之外
So...
所以…
...are you healing, or how does that work exactly?
你正在复原 还是怎么回事?
Unscathed on the surface.
外表上毫无伤痕
But that's not what's going on underneath, is it, Clark?
但是底下并不是那么回事 对吧,克拉克?
I guess I'll never be able to escape who I really am.
我想我永远无法摆脱真正的我…
Back to the lies...
再回到说谎的日子
...and hoping no one will ever ask to see the scar.
并希望没人会问起伤痕的事
Namely, Lana?
你是指拉娜?
We've never talked about Lana... That's because we don't need to, Clark.
我们从未谈过拉娜… 那是因为我们不需要,克拉克
I'm a big girl now.
我现在是大人了
I do have one confession.
不过我有件事情要告解…
I really liked being the only one who knew all about...
我很喜欢做这个 唯一知道一切的人…
...you know, you.
你知道,关于你的事
For lack of a cheesier word, it just made it...
我不知道该如何形容 那让我觉得…
...special.
很特别
But if you honestly believe that you can stay with Lana and not tell her...
但如果你真的相信 你能和拉娜在一起 永远不必告诉她…
"...I" think you're seriously kidding yourself.
我想你是在自欺欺人
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
I can't expect her to react like you did.
我不期望她的反应能和你一样
But don't you think you owe her the choice?
但你不认为你该给她 一个选择的机会?
I can't take that risk.
我不能冒那个险
I've risked too much already.
我已经冒够多险了
And now someone else is gonna have to pay for it.
现在某人即将为此付出代价
Clark, is everything okay?
克拉克,一切都还好吧?
What's going on?
怎么回事?
I never should've given up my powers.
我当初不应该放弃我的超能力
Why didn't I listen to him?
我为何不听他的话?
Chloe, I think I've made a terrible mistake.
克洛,我想我犯下了一个 很严重的错误
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表