Charging 300. Clear.
充电至三百 准备电击!
Three-fifty. Clear.
充电至三百五 准备电击!
Okay, I'm calling it.
我已经环㈧乏术
Time of death, 7: 18 a.m.
死亡时间早上7点18分
Oh, my God.
喔,我的天!
Miss Lang. Miss Lang.
蓝小姐!蓝小姐!
Oh, no.
喔,不要!
Mr. And Mrs. Kent...
肯特夫妇…
...we did everything we could... - No.
我们已经尽力了… 不…
...but we lost him.
但我们失去他了
Doctor, we have a problem with the Kent boy.
医生,那个肯特男孩有状况!
Two minutes to launch.
再两分钟发射
Lockdown initiated.
启动锁定
Seal outer doors.
封闭外部闸门
Security level four.
安全级数第四
Warning systems on.
警告系统开肢
Access denied.
禁止存取
Final launch sequence initiated.
启动倒数发射
Access denied.
禁止存取
Lockdown complete. Sixty seconds to ignition.
锁定完毕 六十秒钟后发动
Oh, God.
喔,老天
Why couldn't you understand? This is the only way!
你为什么不明白? 这是唯一的办法!
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six...
十、九、八、七、六…
... five, four, three, two, ignition.
五、四、三、二、发射
Hello, Kal-EI.
哈罗,凯尔…
How do you know to call me that?
你怎么知道要那样叫我?
You're my son.
你是我的儿子
Jor-El?
乔艾尔?
And I hope the time is coming when you will call me father.
我希望时候到时 你能开口叫我爸爸
I was...
我是…
I was just at the hospital. How did...?
我是在医院里的 怎么会…?
How did you get me here?
你怎么把我弄到这里来的?
The portal in the cave.
洞穴里的那座门
When this body was activated by the crystal, it became a...
当这个身体被水晶启动时 它变成了…
An oracle of Kryptonian knowledge.
克普顿星球所有知识之预言者
A vessel for me to inhabit if ever you should need me.
如果你需要我的话 我便有个肉身和你联络
That time was now.
现在时候到了
Am I dead?
我死了吗?
Your mortal journey is over, yes.
你的俗世之旅已经结束了 是的
But your imminent destiny is too important to be sacrificed.
但你即将发生的命运 却不容轻易牺牲
You will return...
你将会回去…
...with all your natural gifts.
带着你的天赋
Unfortunately, this rectification does not come without a price.
很不幸的 此般修正做法并不是毫无代价的
The life of someone close to you will be exchanged for yours.
某个和你俗近的人 将和你交换性命
No.
不要!
No, I would never ask for that.
我从来没有要求过要那样!
You already did when you decided to relinquish your powers and disobey me.
当你决定放弃你的能力,违背我时 你已经作出这样的要求了
It was your choice.
那是你的决定
Then just don't bring me back.
那就别把我送回去
It's too late.
太迟了
For everything in nature, there is a balance.
大自然里处处有平衡点
The life force that has been returned to you will soon be taken from...
重回到你身上的生命力量 将从某个…
From someone you love.
你所爱的人获得
You're about to face your darkest hour, my son.
你将面对你最黑暗的时刻 儿子
But remember...
但你记住…
...the lessons that we learn from pain...
我们从痛苦中学习的教训…
...are the ones that make us the strongest.
将能让我们变得更坚强
Always know that I love you.
永远记得我爱你
Clark.
克拉克
The hospital lost our son.
医院弄丢了咱们的孩子
If I had any idea what happened...
如果我晓得是怎么回事…
"...I" wouldn't have to call the police, now would I?
我就不会打电♥话♥报♥警♥了 是吧?
Listen, I want you to get ahold of Sheriff Adams and send her over there.
我要你联络上亚当斯警长 请她到那里…
I have to call you back. Clark.
我再打回来 克拉克
Oh, Clark. Clark.
喔,克拉克,克拉克…
Son. They told us you were dead.
儿子,他们说你死了
Yeah...
没错
I was.
我是的
JorEl? Yeah.
是乔艾尔? 是的
He returned your powers, didn't he?
他将你的能力还给你了 是吧?
I'm not human anymore.
我不再是人类了
It was the only way I could come back.
那是我能回来的唯一选择
We heard about a missile malfunction.
我们听说飞弹故障的事了
You stopped it, didn't you?
是你阻止的,是吧?
It's not easy to sacrifice the thing you want the most...
为了拯救其他人 牺牲你最想要的东西…
...to save other people.
这么做并不容易
We're so proud of you, Clark.
我们很以你为荣,克拉克
The real sacrifice would've been not coming back at all.
真正的牺牲是根本不要回来
Son.
儿子…
After all those threats...
经过那些威胁恐吓…
...Jor-El just decided to offer to give you your powers back?
乔艾尔就这么决定 让你恢复能力?
He didn't ask for anything in return?
他没有要求任何交换条件?
No.
没有
Mr. And Mrs. Kent?
肯特夫妇?
Clark.
克拉克
Lana.
拉娜
I heard about Clark's resurrection.
我听说克拉克死而复生的事
You know, I've... I've never really believed in miracles...
你知道…我从来… 我从不相信奇迹
"...but" I've certainly done my share of asking for them today.
但我今天果然得到奇迹降临
Me too.
我也是
But I think that we have different reasons.
但我想我们的原因大不相同
It's Clark's medical file.
这是克拉克的就医记录
That's confidential.
那是机密文件
I heard you asked for it at the hospital.
我听到你在医院要求要一份
All of his test results came back normal.
他的检查结果全部正常
When are you gonna realize, Lex, that he is just like the rest of us?
你到底何时才肯相信,莱克斯 他和我们一样正常?
Do you really believe that?
你真的相信吗?
Or is that what you have to tell yourself to stay in a relationship with him?
还是你为了想和他在一起 而强迫自己这么想的?
You've had doubts about him too. You can't deny it.
你对他也心生怀疑 你不能否认这点
I was wrong.
我之前错了
Believe me, there's nothing unusual about Clark...
相信我,克拉克再正常不过了
...except his ability to see the good in people who don't deserve it.
除了他有能力看到 恶人的善良一面
I think you're forgetting something, Lana.
我想你忘了一件事,拉娜…
Whatever new lie he told you...
不管他最近对你撒了什么谎…
...however he swept it under the rug...
不管他藏了多少秘密…
...a normal person doesn't rise from the dead.
一个正常的人是不会死而复生的
Aren't you gonna give your old dad a hug?
你不给你老爸一个拥抱吗?
I was told you were missing from Belle Reve.
我听说你在贝尔瑞疗养院失踪了
Man, I don't understand. You've been nearly catatonic for weeks.
我不明白 你有好几个礼拜疯疯癫癫的
Didn't I just overhear you say you'd been looking for miracles all day?
我刚不是听到你说 你一整天都在祈求奇迹吗?
Looks like I'm it.
看来我就是奇迹罗
So maybe now you can tell me why you've...
或许你现在可以告诉我 你为何一直…
You've been wandering "around..."
你一直来回踱步…
...mumbling things like "Krypton" and "Kal-EI."
不停念着〝克普顿星球〞 〝凯尔〞之类的
Krypton? Kal-EI? I "don't..."
〝克普顿星球〞?〝凯尔〞? 我不…
The last thing I remember is standing here arguing with you.
我最后的记忆是 站在这里和你吵架…
That was weeks ago.
那是好几星期以前的事
Okay.
好吧…
You don't recognize these?
你不认得这些?
Looks like something from the cave. What is it?
看似洞穴里的东西 是什么?
I found you carving them with a corkscrew.
我看到你用拔塞钻雕刻的
Oh, wasn't I creative.
喔,我可真有创意
I wish that I could unlock the labyrinth of my subconscious.
我真希望能够解开 我潜意识里的迷团
I'm sorry to disappoint you, son.
很抱歉让你失望了,儿子
I have my father back.
我的父亲回来了
What's to disappoint?
有什么好失望的呢?
If anything, I'd say this is cause for celebration.
我倒觉得 这要好好庆祝一番才行
When Kansas didn't merge with Oklahoma today...
当今天堪萨斯没被 奥克拉荷马州合并时…
...I kind of guessed you were involved.
我有预感可能与你有关
Looks like you're okay.
看来你人没事
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表