You're late.
你迟到了
Was there a problem with the cash?
筹钱有困难吗?
No, the money wasn't the problem. I had to ditch my roommate.
筹钱不难 甩掉室友才难
You don't know my roommate.
你对我的室友一无所知
Here, $2000, the rest of my savings.
这里是两千元 我所有的家当了
No worries, Lana, we're just about fixed for your fix.
别担心,拉娜 我们会让你灸到的
This is not a drug trip.
这不是毒品注射
Relax, Lance, just a little syringe-speak humor.
放轻松,蓝斯 我只不过耍耍嘴皮子
I wasn't implying that it's a hallucination.
我不是说会像吸毒一样有幻觉
Damn straight. This little cocktail is my lock on a Nobel Prize.
最好是这样 我能以这帖药赢得诺贝尔奖
And a big fat deal with the pharmaceutical company.
以及和制药厂合作的报酬
I wanna stay down longer this time.
我这次要撑久一点
Two minutes. Forget it.
两分钟 想都别想
It's too dangerous. Come on, Lance.
太危险了 别这样,蓝斯
It's only 20 seconds longer than last time, and I almost found them.
只比上次多二十秒 更何况我几乎成功了
What could it hurt?
会有什么坏处?
I've been down almost as long. You know you can bring her back.
我也几乎撑那么久 你知道我们能把她救回来
Mom. Dad. Oh, my God.
爸、妈,我的天
I never thought I'd see you again.
我以为我再也见不到你们了
I've missed you so much. Oh, we've missed you too, honey.
我好想你们 亲爱的,我们也想你
I've just been so confused, I didn't know where to turn.
我好困惑 我不知道该怎么办才好
We know how hard it's been. I loved him so much.
我们知道你很不好过 我很爱他
I thought I could handle it. We're here for you, Lana.
我以为我可以解决 我们会帮助你,拉娜
No! No! No...
不!不!不!
I got her. Lana, chill, you're good.
她回来了 拉娜,放轻松,你没事了
Back among the living.
你回到活人这边了
You were gone too long. We almost didn't get you back.
你这次待太久了 我们几乎救不回你
Wait. It wasn't long enough. I have to go back.
等等,还不够长 我得回去
Clark? We've got a problem.
克拉克?我们有问题了
Fast, but oddly formal. Usually when I say it's "urgent..."
很有效率,但礼貌的出奇… 通常我说有急事的时候
...you rip in here without the least regard for my privacy.
你往往不会这么在意我的隐私
I didn't wanna disturb you. Don't worry, Lana's not here.
我不想造成不方便 别担心,拉娜不在这儿
Actually, she didn't come home at all last night.
事实上… 她彻夜未归
It's not another guy. She's been hanging out with these med students...
她不是有新男友了 她最近老跟几个医学院的学生混
...and they keep really wicked hours.
那一挂人的作息时间超不正常的
But you know, Clark, it will happen. Eventually she will find someone else.
可是,克拉克,你知道 她早晚会有新恋曲
Yeah, she deserves to be happy. What's our crisis?
我知道,我希望她快乐 我们的问题是什么?
Mass destruction and death in Central America.
中美洲大屠♥杀♥
And the possibility that your former professor, Milton Fine, is involved.
而且可能跟你的前教授… 米尔顿范恩有关
No, he's dead. I know we thought we saw him die.
不,他死了 我知道我们认为他死了
But the only thing we're really sure "of..."
可是我们唯一能确认的是…
...is that he disappeared, and so did that ship.
他跟着那艘太空船一起失踪了
Where'd you get this? A source tipped me off.
你从哪里找到的? 有个线人跟我报料
Catch you later, Lana. Yeah.
拉娜
I'll call you later.
我待会儿再打电♥话♥给你
Sorry. You guys are friends.
抱歉 你们是朋友
It was bound to happen sometime, right?
这种事早晚会发生的 不是吗?
I didn't think you'd be back.
我以为你不会在这个时候回来
So should I even bother asking what you were up to last night?
如果我问你昨晚在哪儿了 会不会太鸡婆?
Just hanging out, Chloe, it was no big deal.
不过跟几个朋友在一起,克洛 没什么大不了
Maybe not, but it doesn't really look like all nighters agree with you.
也许吧,不过你似乎不适合熬夜
You okay? I'm okay.
你还好吧? 我很好
Because you don't look okay.
你看起来不太好
Lana, I know that Clark's breakup's been really difficult, but...
拉娜,我知道分手之后 你不好过
Chloe, it's not like someone died. All right? People break up every day.
克洛,又不是有谁死了 每天都有情侣分手
It's not a big deal. I'll get over it.
这没什么,我会熬过去的
In short, this minor tax increase...
总而言之,小幅的调高税率…
...can make a major difference in our public schools.
将能大幅提升公立学校的素质
Senator, how do you feel about Clayton's "allegations..."
参议员,克雷顿宣称 你的提议…
...that your proposal will drain money from constituents...
不但会增加纳税人的负担 还不能有效帮助学校
...failing to help schools?
你对这样的指控有什么回应?
I'd be more than happy to respond to the congressman's "concerns..."
如果克雷顿议员当面问我…
...should Congressman Clayton care to ask me in person.
我会很乐意回答他的问题
Thank you very much for coming. Well, thank you, senator.
谢谢你们来此 谢谢你,参议员
Nice strategy, senator.
答的好,参议员
When attacked, don't hesitate, come out fighting.
被攻击的时候 反击是最好的策略
I meant what I said. A public debate is what I'm hoping for.
这不是玩笑话 我希望能举♥行♥一场公开辩论
I'd hate to have to go through this every time.
我不喜欢像这样 要一再重申我的立场
You won't. It'll get easier once you've made it clear you're a player.
会变的简单的,一旦确定了你的立场 你就不需要重复声明了
I've... I brought you something.
我…我有东西给你
Something that just might give you a bit of an edge.
这也许会对你有点帮助
We're both going to that dinner tomorrow night...
我们明天都要去参加…
"...at" the governor's mansion. A copy of my research.
州长所办的晚宴 这是我的研究报告
Everything there is to know about our dinner companions.
所有晚宴贵宾的身家背景… 都在这报告里
Believe it or not, Lionel, I've done my homework.
信不信随你,李涅 我回家有做功课
I know each person's position and what their voting record is.
我知道每个人的立场 也非常清楚他们投票的纪录
What I don't know is why you're doing this.
我不懂的是… 你做这个报告的动机
I am not trying to manipulate your vote, Martha. Look at it.
我没有拉票的意思 玛莎,你看一看
Congressman Clayton plays polo? His passion.
克雷顿参议员玩马球? 他的最爱
His daughter's a gymnast. Olympic standard.
他的女儿是练体操的 好到足以参加奥林匹克
Look, it may be a political function, but in my experience...
听着,这也许是场政♥治♥活动 但根据我的经验…
...the last thing anyone wants to do over dinner is talk shop.
大部分的人都讨厌 在晚宴上讨论工作
Just... It's another way to connect with your colleagues.
这不过是一个 帮助你和同事交流的办法
Why don't we go together tomorrow night?
我们明天何不一起出席?
I'll help you navigate the rough waters.
我可以带你安全通过埋伏
Thank you.
谢谢
But, Lionel, I hope you're not expecting something on a personal level.
不过,李涅,你最好别指望 这能让我俩的私交能更上层楼
The two of us will never be anything more than friends.
我们只能当朋友
I understand.
我了解
Excuse me. Have you seen this man?
对不起,你见过这个人吗?
Can I see that?
可以让我看看吗?
Between the two is the labrum, or articular cartilage.
这两块中间的部分是唇部 或称关节软骨
Divide the deltoid and its attachments, then you'll cut through the humerus.
把三角肌和周边肌肉分离… 你会切穿肱骨
Okay, you need to come through the bone two inches below the joint.
你得找到关节下方两寸的部分
Lance. What are you doing here?
蓝斯 你在这里干嘛?
I have to do it again soon.
我得再做一次,尽快
You keep your voice down. You could get us expelled.
你小声一点 你会害我们被开除
Get out of here. No, wait.
离开这里 不,等等
I have to go back there again. I have to see my parents.
我得再做一次 我得见我父母
All right, but it's gonna cost you.
好吧,但这次可不便宜
Five grand this time. No problem.
五千元 没问题
Don't move.
别动
Lana?
拉娜?
My God, Lana, l...
我的天,拉娜,我…
I had no idea it was you. I could have killed you.
我不晓得是你 我差点就杀了你
If you needed money, all you had to do was ask.
如果你缺钱… 尽管开口
I know. Lex, I'm really sorry.
我知道,莱克斯 真的很抱歉
I didn't wanna have to lie to you.
我不想骗你
Just tell me what's wrong. There's nothing wrong with me.
告诉我你有什么麻烦 我没有过到什么麻烦
You didn't wanna lie to me, but you broke into my house...
你不想骗我… 却又闯我空门
...and tried to steal from me.
试图偷我的钱
You're acting like a junkie trying to find her next fix.
你的行为… 跟一个毒虫无异
There's this guy at school.
学校里有一个学生…
He's created these chemicals. So it is drugs.
他发展出一种化学药品… 果然跟毒品有关
No. It's not what you think.
不,这跟你想的不同
They kill you, and then they bring you back.
这个药品杀死你 然后他们再把你救活
Lex, I died. I died and I came back.
莱克斯,我死了 然后又被救回来了
I'm telling the truth.
我讲的是真话
I went to the other side...
我到了阴界
...and I saw my parents.
看到了我父母亲
It was beautiful.
这经验太美了
No one understands the loss of a parent more than I do.
没有人能比我更了解丧亲之痛
And for you, growing up without a mother or father...
至于你… 成长中没有双亲陪伴
...I can even understand taking whatever chance you did to see them again.
我可以理解 你想再见他们一面的心情
But you have to look at yourself.
但你得看看你自己…
Look at what you've become.
看看你自己变成了什么模样
This isn't what your parents would have wanted for you.
你父母不会高兴看到现在的你
Lex, I'm sorry. I just...
莱克斯,我很抱歉,我只是…
I wanted to see them so badly.
我实在太渴望见我父母一眼
I'm just so alone.
我好孤单
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表