Oh, God! You little son of a...
哦,天啊!你这小浑…
Sometimes it's easier just to turn the power off.
有时,直接关掉电源比较简单
Get him out of here. Let's go.
把他抓出去 我们走了
Keep moving, Sparky.
走了,小火种
That guy has some serious issues.
那家伙有很严重的问题
Let's hope Belle Reve can hold him this time.
但愿这次贝尔瑞能关好他
Or you can always knock his lights out again.
或者,你可以 把他的火种再熄掉一次
Or call the authorities before you hatch another harebrained rescue scheme.
或在你投入轻率的援救计划前 先打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Sorry, sheriff.
对不起,警长
That aside, nice work, Mr. Kent.
除此以外 干得好,肯特先生
You ever consider a career in law enforcement?
你考虑过投入执法生涯吗?
She's right, Clark.
她说得没错,克拉克
What you did was amazing.
你做得很漂亮
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
嘿
Give us a second? Of course.
等我们一下好吗? 当然
Breaking news: Clark Kent saves the day.
快报: 克拉克肯特及时救援
Yeah, thanks to you. Yeah, well, I just did what I usually do.
要感谢你 我没做什么特别的事 哦对
You're the one that took down three meteor freaks without any...
是你搏倒三个陨石怪人 而且完全没有任何…
...special advantages.
特别的优势
Then again, once a hero, always a hero. No. It's a onetime thing.
一日为英雄,永远为英雄 不,这次是侥幸
I'm done with all that now.
我跟英雄已经无缘
Clark, you may have moved on...
克拉克 你也许可以重新出发…
...but people are not gonna let go... - We talked about this.
不过有人无法忘了过去 我们谈过了
I'm not the one you should worry about.
我不是你该担心的人
I traced the signal I picked up in the vault.
我追踪在地窖收到的讯号♥
I found a secondary video feed hidden in the frequency.
我发现有辅助的视频讯号♥ 隐藏在频率中
Someone was watching us.
当时有人在监看我们
This isn't possible. Disappointed?
这是不可能的 失望吗?
Clark.
克拉克
I heard. Is everyone all right?
我听说了,大家都没事吧?
What are you doing? What I should've done a long time ago.
你在干什么? 我早该如此
Chloe traced the video feed from Level 3.
克洛追踪了出 来自第三区的视频讯号♥
You were watching us the whole time.
你一直在监看我们
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
She pulled records from Belle Reve.
她在贝尔瑞找到记录了
You were there the day those psychos escaped.
那些神经病逃脱那天 你野众场
And you helped them somehow, didn't you?
你暗中帮了他们 对不对?
What did you promise them, Lex? Serum to last the rest of their lives?
你答应他们什么好处,莱克斯? 供应他们一生的血清?
You're being irrational. This whole thing was a setup, a test!
你太不理性了 整个事件是设计好的测试!
And to do it, you put Lana and my family in danger.
为此,你不惜 让拉娜和我父母身陷险境
Clark... No!
克拉克… 不!
I thought we could start over, Lex.
我以为我们能重新来过,莱克斯
But you're too obsessed with the past, with me.
不过,你太执着于过去 和我这个人了
But I'm different now, and I'm through playing games with you.
我现在不一样了 我不想再陪你玩游戏
You wanna test me?
你想测试我吗?
Wanna see what I'm really made of? Do it yourself, coward.
想知道我是什么做的? 那就亲自动手啊,懦夫
Satisfied?
满意了吗?
Clark.
克拉克
What happened?
你怎么了?
Had to say goodbye to an old friend.
得去跟一个老朋友道别
Have you ever heard of a handshake?
你不会握手道别就好了吗?
Come here.
过来
All right.
好
Sorry.
对不起
God, you're a mess.
天哪,你好惨
After everything that's "happened... "
经过这么多事…
...I thought I knew what my life would be like now.
我自以为了解 我的人生会变成什么状况
I thought...
我以为…
...it would be easier.
会变得容易一点
But I guess you can never be certain what's gonna happen "tomorrow... "
可是我想,我们就是无法预测 明天会怎样…
...can you?
对不对?
No.
对,是没办法
No, you can't.
是不能预测没错
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表