And your secret will never, ever leave my lips. No matter what.
我绝对守口如瓶 无论如何不会泄露你的秘密
I appreciate that.
我很感激
There are still a few blind spots, though.
可是仍有几点不太清楚…
Like, how did we get beamed from the Kiwatche cave to the North Pole?
好比说,我们怎么会从卡瓦契洞穴 一下子跑到北极?
And what was really going on in that 40-story igloo?
还有在那问四十层楼的水屋里 究竟是怎么回事?
Chloe, there's a lot of things about me that even I don't understand.
克洛,我自己的事情 有很多连我也不明白
The meteor rocks...
那些陨石…
"... they" didn't make me who I am.
我这个样子不是它们造成的
So you're saying you were born this way?
你的意思是你天生如此?
I wasn't born anywhere near Smallville.
我出生的地方离小镇很远
In fact, I wasn't born anywhere near this galaxy.
事实上,我并不是在这个银河出生的
Okay.
好吧…
Okay, so that would then make you, like, an...
好吧,那就代表你是一个…
Yeah.
没错
But you... You look so...
可是你… 你看起来那么像…
Human?
人类?
I'm still the same person.
我仍是原来的我
Clark, I...
克拉克,我…
I think you're so amazing.
我认为你很了不起
You save people's lives and take zero credit for it.
你拯救别人性命 却从不邀功
To me, you're more than just a hero.
对我而言,你比英雄还要棒
You're a superhero.
你是超级英雄
Chloe... I'm serious, Clark.
克拉克
If more humans were like you, the world would be a better place.
若有更多人像你这样 这世界一定会更美好
In what scientists are describing as an incredibly rare astronomical event...
科学家们将它称之为 罕见的天文事件…
...Smallville, Kansas was hit by the second meteor shower in 16 years...
堪萨斯州的小镇,十六年内 第二次遭过流星雨袭击
...killing 23 people and injuring scores of others.
23人死亡 伤者不计其数
They didn't get out. My parents didn't get out.
他们没逃出来 我的父母没逃出来
Smallville needs you more than I do, Clark. Go.
小镇比我更需要你 克拉克,去吧!
Go!
去吧
Mr. Luthor?
路德先生?
Mr. Luthor.
路德先生
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
The Disciples of Zod...
查德的手下…
...they must be stopped.
必须阻止他们
You're talking about the people from the ship.
你是指从船上下来的人
Their home is their only poison.
他们的住所是他们唯一的毒药
Their home...
他们的住所…
...is their only poison.
是他们唯一的毒药
Where are they?
他们在哪儿?
He's dropping EP. "Team to ICU, please. "
他的电压质下降 请呼叫加护病房♥
"Team to ICU." Got it.
呼叫加护病房♥ 知道了
Oh, Martha Kent, if you were trying to scare me, you did one heck of a job.
喔,玛莎肯特 你若是存心吓我的话,你还真办到了
For a minute there I thought I lost you.
有一刻我还以为我失去你了
I guess I found my way back.
我大概找到回头路了吧
Has Clark come home?
克拉克回来了吗?
Sweetheart, please, you need to use all of your energy to get better...
亲爱的,你必须将全部精力 放在让自己康复上…
...not to worry about Clark.
别去担心克拉克
Our son can handle anything that's thrown his way.
我们儿子有办法应付 所有迎面而来的任何事情
Mrs. Kent.
肯谭ue766太…
I have to say, you look a whole lot better without a china cabinet on your back.
少了压在你身上的橱柜 你的确看起来好多了
Hi, Lois. It's good to see you.
嗨,露意丝 真高兴见到你
Lois was quite a hero out there. You guys put a roof over my head.
露意丝之前挺英勇的 你们收容我,供我吃住…
Least I could do is help when it came crashing down.
尽力帮忙是我至少能做的
Where is KalEl? Who are you?
凯尔在哪里? 你们是谁?
You know where he is.
你知道他人在哪儿
I'm sorry, I don't know who you're talking about.
抱歉,我不晓得你在讲什么
Okay. Everyone needs to calm down and count to 10, okay?
大家都冷静下来 咱们都数到十,好吧?
So put the nice man down.
把这个好人放下来吧
Look, super freak, you wanna find your Kal-El buddy...
听着,怪胎 你若想找凯尔…
...you better start working on your communication skills.
你最好先练习一下 你的沟通技巧
I know where Kal-El is.
我知道凯尔在哪里
He's hiding out at the Luthor mansion. I can take you to him.
他躲在路德豪♥宅♥里 我可以带你们去找他
Lana...
拉娜…
Mom? Dad?
妈妈?爸爸?
Clark.
克拉克
Thank God you're okay. Where's my mom and dad?
谢天谢地,你没事 我的父母呢?
At the hospital. Your mom has a concussion and a broken leg...
在医院,你妈妈有点脑震荡 脚骨折…
"... but" she's gonna be okay. She's out of danger now.
但她会没事的 她已经脱离险境了
What about Lana? Lana's safe.
那拉娜呢? 拉娜也很安全
It's Chloe I'm worried about.
我反而比较担心克洛
Why? She was down in the cave with me...
为什么? 当流星雨发生时…
...when the meteors hit.
她和我在洞穴里
I was knocked out, and when I came to, she was gone.
我被击昏 当我醒来时,她却不见了
She must have escaped while you were unconscious.
她一定在你昏迷时逃走了
Or someone helped her out.
或者有人带着她逃出去
What, you think I did?
怎么,你觉得是我做的?
Lex, how could I...? Clark, before I passed out...
我怎么可能…? 在我昏迷之前…
...there was a light brighter than anything I've ever seen.
有一道我从未见过的强光
And I could have sworn I saw you standing right in its epicenter.
我发誓我看到你人 就站在那道光正中♥央♥
I was nowhere near those caves.
我当时根本不在洞穴附近
If you weren't with your parents when the meteors hit, where have you been?
流星雨发生时你没和你父母在一起 那你到底在哪里?
They insisted I get a head start.
他们坚持要我先走
I got a ride on one of the military vans.
我搭上其中一辆军队卡车…
Why do I get this feeling you're being less than honest with me?
为什么我觉得 你没对我实话实说呢?
I have no idea. I'm beginning to get the "impression... "
我不晓得 我开始有种感觉…
...that lying is a habit of yours.
撒谎是你的习惯之一
I don't have to listen to this. Then be straight with me for once.
我没必要听你侮蔑我 那你就向我坦白!
If you're my "friend... "
如果你是我朋友的话…
...just tell me the truth.
就告诉我实话
Were you in the cave when the meteors hit?
下流星雨时,你人在洞穴里吗?
No.
没有
Look, I understand that the police have their hands full...
听着,我知道警♥察♥现在全忙不过来
...but Mr. And Mrs. Universe...
可是这两个大力士…
... they're killing people. Lois.
他们极具杀伤力 露意丝…
Clark. You're okay.
克拉克,你没事
Yeah. You?
是的,你呢?
Yeah, I'm fine. Have you seen my parents?
我很好 有看到我父母吗?
They're gonna be fine. Where are they?
他们没事的 他们在哪里?
Actually, we have another problem.
事实上,我们还有另一个问题…
Kind of a big problem, really.
事实上还是个〝大〞问题
A happy, loving couple came through here...
一对恩爱佳偶跑来这里…
...with superhuman powers and a really bad attitude.
以超人神力及暴躁脾气席卷此地
It got pretty ugly.
结果弄得满目疮痍
What'd they want?
他们要什么?
They were looking for some guy named Kal-El. You ever hear of him?
他们要找一个叫凯尔的人 你听过这个人吗?
Where'd they go?
他们跑去哪儿了?
Kal-El's in there.
凯尔就在里面
It's a trap. Get the door. Seal it.
这是个陷阱,快去关门 封上!
Lying is their way.
他们好会撒谎
Not for long.
撒不了多久了
I heard you're looking for me.
我听说你们在找我
I'm Kal-El.
我就是凯尔
At last.
终于出面了
Who are you?
你们是谁?
The last survivors of Krypton.
克普顿星球的最后生还者
What do you want? We want you to join us, KalEl.
你们想要什么? 我们要你加入我们,凯尔
And help us make this land our utopia. I saw what you did at the hospital.
帮助我们将这里变成一个理想国 我看到你们在医院造成的破坏
It's not utopia, it's murder. The few must be sacrificed...
那不是理想国,那是谋杀 为了顾全大局…
...for the sake of the many.
总得牺牲几个人
Then sacrifice me.
那就牺牲我吧!
Because I'm not gonna let you kill anyone else.
因为我不会让你们再滥杀无辜!
If that is your decision, so be it, Kal-El.
如果你决定如此的话 那就成全你吧,凯尔
We cannot destroy you, Kal-El.
我们无法摧毁你,凯尔
But we can lock you in a place where you will never be able to stop us.
不过我们可以把你锁在一个 你永远无法阻碍我们的地方
It is done.
完成了
Clark.
克拉克
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
Where are they? They're gone.
他们人呢? 他们走了
Do you know who they were?
你知道他们是谁吗?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表