What I don't understand is, of all people, why go after Clark?
我不明白的是 那么多人,她为何偏偏挑上克拉克?
I don't know.
我不知道
We need to snap him out of it soon...
我们必须赶快唤醒他…
...before he does something he can't ever come back from.
不然他会做出无法挽回的事
Well, what are we waiting for? Let's move.
那我们还在等什么? 该行动了
Yeah, you know, I... I just need to grab something.
对,不过,我… 我得先去吃点东西
I'll meet you there. Okay.
我跟你在那里会合 好
His father carved it.
是他父亲雕刻的
After claiming to have seen a "carroza de los dioses" land from the sky.
就在他声称目睹神只的战车 从天而降之后刻的
Chariot of the gods. Yeah.
神只的运输工具 对
I wanna talk to him.
我想跟他谈谈
I know you can do many things...
我知道你很有办法…
"... but" I'm not sure you can communicate with the dead.
不过,我不晓得 你是否能跟死人说话
Days after the sighting, his wife came home to find his charred remains.
他目睹那种现象过后几天 就被他太太发现他焦黑的尸体了
Despite urban myths...
虽然有许多都会传闻…
...human beings don't spontaneously combust.
可是人体是不会自燃的
No.
不
We believe whoever or whatever was in that spaceship incinerated the man.
我们相信是太空船里的人或东西 把那个人烧死的
In fact, we suspect this alien race poses a grave threat to the entire planet.
事实上,我们怀疑这个外星种族 对整个地球会造成严重的威胁
Well, how do you defend against a threat of that magnitude?
哦,像这种程度的威胁 要如何防御?
It presents a great challenge.
是很大的挑战
We are working on a potential weapon...
我们在研发一种很有潜力的武器…
...a weapon that would greatly benefit from LuthorCorp's assistance.
一种若有路德公♥司♥的协助 就能成功的武器
We're well aware of your tireless quest for extraterrestrial life.
我们都知道你对外星生物 永不厌倦的探索
Your tenacity is impressive.
你的毅力令人感动
I'll help in any way I "can... "
我将全力协助…
...but I want unrestricted access to all your data.
不过,我要能够不受限制的 读取你们所有的资料
That's a bold request. Well, without it, this discussion is over.
这是很唐突的要求 哦,不行的话就没必要讨论了
I'm not sure you understand me, Mr. Luthor.
我不晓得你是否了解我 路德先生
If we don't work together, there may not be a LuthorCorp...
如果我们不能合作 可能就不会有路德公♥司♥…
...or a government left.
或任何政♥府♥存在了
Think about that on your flight home.
你飞回家的路上 好好想一想
Where you off to, Romeo?
你要上哪儿去,罗蜜欧?
A motel with vibrating beds? Simone and I are going to California.
有震动床的汽车旅馆吗? 西蒙和我要去加州
That way I can get away from your commentary.
如此一来 我就不用听你发表评论了
My running commentary says you're hypnotized.
我的评论是你被催眠了
You need to drop your suitcase because you're not going.
你得放下你的行李箱 因为你不走了
I'm asking you nicely, step aside.
我客气的请求你 闪到一边凉快去
Look, I didn't wanna have to do "this... "
听好,我也不想…
...but if necessary, I'm gonna have to take you down.
不过,必要的话 我只好搏倒你了
I see we have a visitor.
看来我们有访客
I suggest you turn your boy toy back to normal...
我建议你把你的玩偶 变回常态…
...before I reach over and rip out those pearly white teeth.
不然我就冲上前 拔掉你那些珍珠般的白牙
Clark, be a love and knock her out. Yeah, right.
克拉克,乖乖的把她敲昏 哦,好啊
Oh, my God. What happened?
哦,我的天 出了什么事?
Mrs. Kent, I want you to do whatever it takes to stop her from following us.
肯谭ue766太,我要你不计一切代价 阻止她尾随我们
Where are you off to?
你们要去哪里?
We're leaving Smallville forever.
我们要永远离开小镇
And you couldn't be more thrilled. You won't miss Clark one bit.
你会感到非常兴奋 你根本不会想念克拉克
Well then, you two have a wonderful time.
哦,那么… 你们俩好好的去玩
Thanks, Mom.
谢了,妈
We better go. Okay. Bye.
我们最好走了 好的,再见
Oh, and we have to make one quick pit stop at the Luthor mansion.
哦,我们还得到路德家去 短暂逗留一下
I need you to do me a favor. Whatever you need.
我需要你帮我一个忙 尽管吩咐
Clark, you're gonna kill Lex Luthor.
克拉克 你要杀了莱克斯路德
He's a dead man.
他死定了
Mrs. Kent, what are you doing?
肯谭ue766太,你在做什么?
Stay right where you are.
你待在原地别乱动
Look, you're not "yourself... "
喂,你失常了…
"... so" why don't you quit the Calamity Jane impersonation...
麻烦你解除 这种拓荒女英雄的状态…
...and drop the weapon.
顺便把枪放下
I don't like it any more than you do, Lois...
我也不喜欢这样子 露意丝…
"... but" it's the only way to keep you here.
不过唯有如此才能留住你
Oh, my God, I just knocked out Martha Kent.
哦,我的天 我竟然敲昏玛莎肯特
Hello? The woman was about to wallpaper her living room...
喂啊!这位太太就要拿我的脑浆…
...with my brain matter. - Right. Where's Clark?
去糊她家客厅的壁纸了 对,那克拉克人呢?
Well, while I was seeing stars, I think his girlfriend...
哦,我在眼冒金星的时候 他那个女朋友…
...said she wanted to go to the Luthor mansion or something.
好像说她要去一趟 路德家之类的
So why don't you stay here and keep Mrs. Kent...
你何不留在这里 别让肯谭ue766太…
Mrs. Kent?
肯谭ue766太?
Well, it's always nice to be welcomed home after a trip...
哦,旅行回来 有人在家欢迎总是很棒…
"... but" I didn't expect to find you here.
不过,我没想到你会在这里
Clark, you've been hypnotized.
克拉克,你被催眠了
How else could you throw me across a room?
不然你哪有办法 把我扔这么远?
I'm done with you, Lex. You're under Simone's control now.
我不陪你玩了,莱克斯 你现在被西蒙控制住了
The girl's a cold-blooded murderer, Clark.
这女孩是个冷血杀手,克拉克
Your lies can't help you now.
你的谎言已经救不了你了
Clark, before she wore that jewel, she was nothing but a petty shoplifter.
克拉克,在她戴上那条项链之前 她只是个顺手牵羊的小扒手
Her dad never trusted her with the gem, so she murdered him.
她爸爸不放心把那宝石交给她 所以她就杀了他
I have the whole thing on surveillance tape.
整个事件 我握有监视器录影带为证
You don't believe a word he said, Clark.
你完全不相信他说的话 克拉克
My security's on the way.
我的保安人员快到了
Oh, I've met your security team.
哦,我过到你的保安小组了
I hope you don't mind, I gave them all the day off.
我希望你不介意 我让他们今天全放假去了
Finish him off, Clark...
解决他,克拉克…
...and make him suffer.
别让他死得太痛快
I'm sorry, Clark. No. Chloe, no.
对不起,克拉克 不,克洛,不
Lex! Kill her...
莱克斯!杀了她…
...and then kill yourself.
然后自杀
Are you all right, Clark?
你还好吗,克拉克?
I think so.
应该还好
I feel like I woke up from a bad dream...
我觉得好像 刚从一场噩梦中清酉登二
...except I remember all the details.
只不过所有的细节我都记得
Yeah. Did you and Simone ever actually...?
对了 你和西蒙有没有真正的…?
No. Thank God. Okay.
谢天谢地
The moral of the story is never gaze into the eyes of a seductive woman...
这个故事的教训就是 绝对别直视…
...wearing a gemstone around her neck...
一个戴着项链 诱人女子的眼睛…
...unless, of course, her name is Lana Lang.
除非她名叫蓝拉娜
Have you talked to her yet? You guys kiss and make up?
你跟她谈过没? 你们亲吻、和好了没?
You haven't talked to her, have you? No.
你还没跟她谈吗? 还没
What are you waiting for?
你在等什么?
I mean, she knows that you were hypnotized.
我是说 她知道你当时是被催眠的
Every single one of us has gone through...
我们每个人都会经历…
...some sort of an identity crisis at one point.
某种自我认同的危机
It's like a rite of passage in Smallville.
这简直就是小镇的成人仪式
She'll understand.
她会了解的
Maybe I don't want her to understand.
也许我不想让她了解
See, as horrible as all this was...
这整件事虽然很糟…
...it did accomplish one thing that I didn't have the guts to do myself.
却成就一件 我没胆量去做的事情
It broke me and Lana up.
让我和拉娜分手
What? Wait a minute. Are you still hypno'd?
什么?等一下 你还在催眠状态吗?
Chloe, how many times can I break someone's heart before it crumbles?
克洛,我要让一个人心碎几次 才会彻底的毁了她?
Yeah, but it wasn't your fault.
对,可是那不是你的错
You were hypnotized. Lana wasn't.
你被催眠了 拉娜没被催眠
Chloe, her feelings were real.
克洛,她的感受是真实的
The look of pain in her eye when she walked in on Simone and I...
她发现西蒙和我在一起时 她眼底的痛苦…
...it made me realize that my power to hurt Lana...
让我了解到 我伤害拉娜的力量…
...is stronger than all my powers put together.
远比我所有的超能力加起来 更为强大
Meeting a girl with hocus-pocus jewelry isn't an everyday occurrence.
过到一个带着魔力项链的女孩 又不是每天都会发生的事
Yeah, but hurting Lana has become one.
对,不过伤害到拉娜 已经变成每天都会发生的事
And as long as I have to lie to her about who I am, I'm gonna cause her pain.
只要我必须对她隐瞒我的身分 我就会造成她的痛苦
And as long as you don't set the record straight, she's gonna hate you.
只要你不把事情说清楚 她就会恨你
Maybe that's not such a bad thing.
也许这样也好
Maybe it'll help her move on, forget I ever existed...
也许,恨能帮她离开我 淡忘我的存在…
...and find someone who can give her what she deserves.
找到一个能给她幸福的人
You just need to know that if you do this...
你必须明白 只要你这么做…
...that's it, game over, there's no more quarters left.
就不能回头、就玩完了 再也没得玩了
I mean, you're saying goodbye forever.
我是说,你这是永远的道别
It will crush her, Clark.
她会为之崩溃的,克拉克
Please just think long and hard before you end this for good.
在你永远结束这段感情之前 请务必三思
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表