从我拿到那颗石头
...that helped to form your Fortress of Solitude.
那颗帮助你建构孤独堡垒的石头
The one that put you in a coma?
让你陷入昏迷的水晶?
Coma?
昏迷?
I'd like to think of it as a...
我自己觉得是…
A state of...
一种…
...contemplative repose.
深眠的状态
You've known my secret for almost a year.
所以你知道我的秘密几乎一年了
Yes.
是的
Why haven't you done anything?
那你为何什么都没做?
What? Expose you to the world, some strange visitor from another planet?
做什么?告诉全世界 你是外星来的陌生访客?
I've tried to tell you, I am not your enemy.
我试着告诉你,我不是你的敌人
To reveal your secret...
如果泄露你的秘密
...would change your destiny.
你的命运将因此改变
And it would harm someone I care about very deeply.
这样会伤害到我很在意的人
You had a choice...
你有选择…
...to kill my mother or to kill yourself.
杀害我妈或杀了你自己
I could never harm your mother. There was no choice.
我不会伤害你♥妈♥的♥ 这当中没有选择
Yeah?
是吗?
Unless you knew the gun wasn't loaded.
除非你知道那把枪没有上膛
You have no reason to believe anything I say.
你没理由相信我
I realize that.
我了解
But I hope eventually, you will come to trust me.
但我希望有一天你会信任我
I only want what's best for you and your mother...
我只是替你跟你妈着想
...son.
孩子
You don't call me that.
不要这样叫我
Jonathan Kent was my father.
我的父亲是强纳森肯特
No, I'm not trying to take his place. You couldn't.
我没有想要取代他的地位 你也不可能
My mother seems to think there may be some good in you.
我妈似乎觉得你有善良的一面
But I'm not so sure.
但我可不这么想
It takes time, Clark. Maybe you will be.
这需要时间,克拉克 或许有一天你会那样想
Or maybe you'll just show your true colors.
也有可能你会露出本性
Secret or no secret...
不管有没有秘密
...you stay away from my mother.
离我妈远一点
Or you'll wish I never saved your life.
不然你会希望我没救了你
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表