除非你死了
Lionel Luthor, you've destroyed so many lives without consideration...
李涅路德,你毁了这么多生命
...all to win your own games.
都是为了赢得自己的比赛
Let's see if you can do the same...
让我们看看
...when the life in the balance is someone you so obviously care about.
当游戏牵扯到你在乎的人 你是不是还能赢
One bullet.
用一颗子弹
Kill Senator Kent, win your freedom.
杀了肯特议员,你就赢得自♥由♥
Or if she kills you, winner goes free.
不然她杀你也可以 反正赢家就能获得自♥由♥
No.
不
We're not playing any more games.
我们不玩游戏了
There's an explosive charge attached to the elevator cable above your head.
你们头上的电梯缆线 鲜卜了一个炸♥弹♥
If one of you isn't dead...
如果你们其中一个没死
...you both lose.
还是没有生路
Your decision.
看你们决定了
Clark, how close are you?
克拉克,你在哪里?
We're in the building.
我们已经在大楼里了
I think we found it. Hold on.
我想我们找到了,等等
You wanna wait for the security team? No.
要等安全人员过来吗? 不要
Me neither.
我也不想
Chloe, there's no one here. They must've rerouted the "signal... "
克洛,里面没人 他们一定重新设定讯号♥
...in case we found the camera. - Clark.
让我们找不到监视摄影机 克拉克
Mom.
妈
I'm sorry, Martha.
抱歉,玛莎
Please forgive me.
请原谅我
Only one of us is gonna walk out of here.
我们两个只有一个能活着出去
Lionel... No, don't talk.
李涅 不,不要说话
You take it.
你来吧
You're good, Martha.
你是个好人,玛莎
So many people depend on you.
这么多人依靠着你
Especially Clark.
尤其是克拉克
And we both know that he...
我们都知道他…
What a special boy he is.
他是个很特别的孩子
And now, because Jonathan's "gone... "
现在强纳森不在人世了
"... he's" gonna need you more than ever.
他更加需要你
To become the man this...
他需要你帮助他成为…
...world so desperately needs.
这个世界最需要的人
Do it.
来吧
And go home to your son.
回到你儿子身边
I can't. I can't.
我做不到,我做不到
I'd hoped that...
我一直都希望…
I'd "always... "
我一直…
...hoped that things would end differently with us, Martha.
希望我们之间有不同的结果,玛莎
Don't blame yourself.
不要怪自己
Your life is truly important. No!
你的生命是那么的重要 不!
Chloe? What happened?
克洛?怎么了?
The feed was terminated at the source.
讯号♥来源消失了
I'm trying to trace the location.
我想追踪那个来源 可是讯号♥很乱,让我找不到
A selfless act from Lionel Luthor.
真是无私的李涅路德
Life is full of surprises.
生命真是充满惊喜
So is death.
死亡也是
Son of a... I got it!
你这个混♥蛋♥ 我到了!
They're somewhere across town. Where?
他们在城里的某一处 在哪?
It's gonna take a minute to narrow it down.
要等一下让我把范围缩小 往西走,我会告诉你们方向
Clark, we should...
克拉克,我们该…
There's no escaping, Lionel.
你们无处可逃,李涅
The charges have been primed.
炸♥药♥已经准备好了
One more touch of a button...
只要按下按钮
...and the LuthorCorp empire mourns its founder.
路德公♥司♥就准备替创办人办丧事了
You were never gonna let us go, were you?
你不会放我们走的,对吧?
You're the master manipulator, Lionel.
你自己城府这么深,李涅
You should know that some games are rigged.
应该知道有些游戏是设计好的
Why didn't you just kill me?
你为何不干脆杀了我
Because I wanted to watch you suffer like I did.
因为我要看着你跟我一样痛苦
You. You're the... The...
你,你是…
Yeah, I stood right in front of you today. You didn't even know who I was.
是的,我今天站在你面前 你却认不出我
You didn't see the house I lost.
你没看过我失去的房♥子
Wife. Children.
老婆、孩子
An entire life gone because of your little game with Apex.
就因为你跟艾佩克斯的游戏 我的一生就毁了
I'm no one.
我是无名小卒
Just another piece of Lionel Luthor's collateral damage.
是被李涅路德毁灭的众多人之一
This is between me...
这是我…
...and you.
跟你之间的过节
Let her go.
放了她
Does it hurt, Lionel?
很痛苦吧,李涅?
Knowing you're gonna watch her die?
知道你将看着她死掉
The one person you would have sacrificed your life for.
一个你愿意牺牲生命保护的人
Let her go.
放了她
This is my fault.
这是我的错
All of it.
一切都是我的错
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
That's all I wanted to hear.
这就是我想听到的话
That was...
真的很…
...miraculous.
不可思议
Thank you...
谢谢
...son.
孩子
Oh, sweetie, thank you. Yeah.
谢谢
You're sure you're okay?
你真的没事?
I got some bumps and bruises, but I... I'll live.
有些擦伤跟瘀青 不过没什么大碍
No thanks to Lionel.
都是李涅造的孽
What happened...
这次的事情…
...was the work of a very disturbed man. Lionel's no "saint... "
是一个心理变♥态♥的人做的 李涅不是圣人
"... but" this wasn't his fault.
但这次不是他的错
Maybe not directly.
或许他没有直接的关联
He was willing to sacrifice himself.
他愿意牺牲自己
For your future.
为了你的未来着想
Lionel never does anything that doesn't benefit him in the end.
李涅不会做对自己没有益处的事
We can't trust him.
我们不能相信他
If we wanna protect your secret, we might not have a choice.
如果我们想保住你的秘密 我们可能没选择
Lincoln Kole.
林肯可尔
That was the name of the man who did all this.
计划这一切的人
You found him? In a bar around the block.
你找到他了? 在附近的一间酒吧
He was toasting your demise.
他处心积虑要害死你
Didn't care if he was caught, as long as you were dead.
只要你死了 他不在乎自己会不会被抓
The authorities had to sedate him when he found out you weren't.
当他发现你没死时 他们得帮他注射镇静剂
Powerful men, son. We attract the occasional lunatic.
聪明的人也有可能是疯子,儿子
It wasn't insanity that drove him to that, Dad. It was you.
他那样做不是因为他疯了 而是因为你
We all make mistakes, son.
人都会犯错,儿子
And yours almost cost Martha Kent her life.
你的错误差点害死玛莎肯特
Well, I'm just "thankful... "
我只是感到庆幸
"... the" elevator's safety brakes slowed us down enough to survive the fall.
还好安全装置让电梯慢下来 我们才能得救
Yeah.
是啊
You should be.
你是该感到庆幸
Especially since Kole disabled them.
尤其是可尔把安全装置关掉了
That's enough to make a man believe in miracles.
那这就足以让人开始相信奇迹了
Isn't it, son?
不是吗,儿子?
I don't suppose Clark had anything to do with that divine intervention.
克拉克应该跟这个奇迹没关系吧
Clark?
克拉克?
I heard what you said over the video.
我透过监视器听到你说的话
About what a special boy he is.
你说他是个特别的男孩
What'd you mean by that?
这话是什么意思?
I meant that...
我的意思是…
"... he's" the kind of son a father could be proud of.
他是一个能让父亲引以为仿的儿子
One minute he's standing in the same room with me...
前一分钟他还跟我在同一个房♥间
"... and" the next he's across town.
下一分钟他就到城里来了
You're still obsessing over him after all these years?
这么多年了,你还是对他穷追不舍?
Clark Kent's a simple farm boy.
克拉克肯特是个单纯的农村男孩
Let it go, Lex.
放手吧,莱克斯
Let it go.
放手吧
I've been expecting you, Kal-El.
我等你等很久了,凯尔
How long have you known?
你发现多久了?
From the moment I held in my hand the crystal...
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表