Some of the things you've said come dangerously close to libel.
你所说的某些部分 几乎构成诽谤
It's only libel if it isn't true.
不是事实才算诽谤
Everything I say in this classroom is supported by my research.
我在课堂上所讲的每件事 都是经过研究调查的
Into me. You are a fascinating subject.
调查我 你是个饶富趣味的研究对象
You wanna know what fascinates me, professor?
想知道什么东西引起我兴趣吗,教授?
Your lectures have included speculation...
你的讲课内容针对…
...on certain LuthorCorp projects that aren't even public knowledge.
路德公♥司♥某些尚未公开的企画案 进行假设
Oh, I'm sorry. I never speculate.
抱歉,我从不做任何假设
The study of history is built on meticulous research...
历史的研究基于小心详细考证…
...even before coming to obvious conclusions.
即便在得到明显结论之前 亦是如此
And would one of your research sources be Clark Kent?
克拉克肯特是你的 研究资料来源之一吗?
I know you hired him as your assistant.
我知道你雇请他当你的研究助理
Now, why would a man of your stature...
像你这种身分地位的人…
...be so concerned with the comings and goings of a freshman farm boy?
怎么会对一个从农村来的新祥人 如此感兴趣呢?
If you know so much about me, professor, I'm sure you realize that...
如果你那么了解我的话 教授,我相信你一定知道…
...I donate a considerable amount of funding to this university.
我娟了不少钱给这问大学
That allows me an unusual level of access to the dean...
我有特权能直接联络学院院长…
...and the academic review board.
以及在学成绩委员会
Yeah, I know.
是的,我知道
The buying of influence is part of my second semester.
收买♥♥影响力正是我下学期的课程之一
If you have a second semester.
如果你还有下学期的话
You should all be very proud.
你们应该为自己感到骄傲…
The four of you were amazing during rush week.
你们四个在集训周表现非常杰出
Like little diamonds in the rough waiting to be polished.
就像等着被雕琢的美钻
But not everyone is Tri Psi material.
但不是每个都是 三合一姐妹会的料
It's sad, but it's a fact.
虽然很令人难过 但却是事实
Carol, Bobbi, Susan, please step forward.
卡萝、芭比、苏珊 请往前站
The three of you were really great!
你们三个真的很不错!
But great isn't enough for a Tri Psi. A Tri Psi has to be excellent all over.
但是对三合一而言还不够好 三合一成员必须是全方位的优秀
Bye, now. Toodles.
再见 再会
Byebye. You have to go.
拜拜 你们走吧
Wait a minute, you mean that I'm in?
等等 你的意思是说我入选了?
Lana, come on. You're amazing.
拉娜 拜托,你真的很出色
Of course we want you to be one of us.
我们当然希望你成为我们的一分子
Wow, thank you.
哇,谢谢
But there is just this little initiation thing that we have to do first.
不过我们得先举♥行♥一项入会仪式
What the hell are you? We're Tri Psis.
你们究竟是什么人? 我们是三合一姐妹会
The hottest vampires ever.
有史以来最美艳的吸血鬼
Welcome to the sisterhood.
欢迎加入姐妹淘行列
Nice shot.
不错嘛
You just have to know the angles.
诀窍在于掌握住角度
That why you've been looking into my past?
所以你才会调查我的背景?
Come on, professor.
拜托,教授…
You're not the only one interested in history, are you?
你并不是唯一 对历史有兴趣的人,是吧?
You don't strike me as that much of an academic type.
我觉得你并不像搞学术的人
What's this?
这是什么?
I know you're a busy man. Thought I'd save you some time.
我知道你是大忙人 我只是想帮你省点时间
That's my whole life in there.
那是我毕生的努力
Every record, every achievement, every failure...
每件记录、每项成就 每次失败…
...all the way back to the day I was born.
追溯至我出生的那天
I'm supposed to just swallow all this?
我就该照单全收?
You wouldn't be the great Lex Luthor if you did.
你要是真这么做的话 你就不是伟大的莱克斯路德
No, you'll spend a fortune checking and rechecking...
你会砸大笔钱 不断的考证再考证…
...convinced what you believe must be true.
说服自己所信为真
And what is it I believe, professor?
那我究竟相信什么呢,教授?
That everyone is hiding secrets as dark as yours.
你相信每个人都有和你一样 见不得人的秘密
How did you get this?
你去哪充取到这个的?
Just used my brain.
我不是过是动点脑筋
It's an interesting document, isn't it?
很有趣的文件,不是吗?
It seems to indicate you're using funding to the university...
那上面记录 你利用娟给大学的钱…
...to conduct questionable LuthorCorp experiments.
进行路德公♥司♥ 那些可疑的实验
On campus.
把帐记在学校上…
But off the corporate books.
而不是公♥司♥上
I wonder what the dean would think about that.
不晓得校长会做何成想
Never start a game you can't win, Mr. Luthor.
别玩没有把握赢的游戏 路德先生
Follow.
跟踪他
With pleasure, sir.
遵命,老板
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm redecorating. Karen, this is my side of the room.
重新布置 凯伦,这边是我的空间
Yeah, but I gotta look at it, okay?
没错 但我没办法不看到,好吗?
Now, listen to me. I did not spend four years of high school misery...
听着,我当初花四年时间 辛苦熬过高中…
...dreaming about coming to Met U for this, okay?
可不是梦想到大都会大学来 体验这个的,好吗?
No, I... No, okay?
不,我是… 别说了,好吧?
While we're on the subject of roommate etiquette...
既然咱们讨论到寝室礼仪…
...can you please tell questa ubriacata over here...
麻烦你告诉这位酒鬼…
...this isn't the Betty Ford clinic, okay?
这里可不是戒酒中心,好吗?
I'm gonna go now.
我要走了
I'd rather be roommates with a two-headed monkey.
我宁愿和双头猴子当室友
All right, Lana. Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty.
好了,拉娜 起床啰,睡美人
Up and at them.
快起床吧!
Okay, for someone with a keen "weirdar"...
没想到我对奇人怪事如此敏感…
...I can't believe I didn't see the signs.
居然没事先看出征兆
But I defy anyone to tell the difference between a nascent vampire...
但我想没有人分辨得出 初期吸血鬼…
...and a freshman girl with a hangover.
以及宿醉大一女生之间的差别
Didn't you have class this morning?
你今天早上不是有课吗?
I must have overslept.
我大概睡过头了
First official day on campus and you're already hung-over.
开学第一天你就宿醉
Maybe you really are sorority material.
或许你还真是姐妹会的料
Is Lana here? Hey.
拉娜在吗? 超
Yeah, what's left of her. Pledge party. Higher learning at its best.
她不省人事呢 入会派对…这就是高等教育的精华
Maybe you should see if you can breathe life into her.
或许你能带给她一点生气
I'll be at the library researching ways to kill my roommate.
我会在图书馆 寻找谋杀我室友的方法
Rough night last night?
昨晚很累吗?
I guess.
大概吧
It's all a little fuzzy.
印象不是很清楚
It must have been some party.
一定是很疯狂的派对
I tried to call you a few times last night...
我昨晚一直打电♥话♥给你
...and again this morning. Did you get my messages?
今天早上也打 你有收到留言吗?
No, I haven't checked my voicemail yet. Sorry.
没有,我还没查留言 抱歉
Lana, are you okay?
拉娜,你还好吧?
I'm just feeling a bit dead.
我只是觉得有点没精神
God, you smell amazing.
老天,你好香
Is that new aftershave?
是新的刮胡水吗?
No, it's just the usual.
不,还是和从前一样
Well, maybe we should try something unusual.
或许我们该试试不同的新花样
Lana, I...
拉娜,我…
Shut up, Clark. You talk too much.
闭嘴,克拉克 你太多话了
Lana, stop. What's going on with you?
拉娜,别这样 你究竟是怎么回事?
We're not in high school anymore, clark, things change.
我们已经不是高中生了,克拉克 事情都会变的
I can see that. We're in college now.
我看得出来 我们现在是大学生了
Live a little. I plan to. What does that mean?
我打算好好享受人生 什么意思?
It means exactly what I said.
我说得再清楚不过了
If you're gonna be all needy and insecure...
如果你总是这么没安全成的话…
...maybe we need to reevaluate this relationship.
或许我们该重新评估我们之间的关系
Shouldn't put your hands on things that aren't yours, professor.
不是你的东西最好别碰,教授
Actually, it is mine.
事实上,这是我的
I Googled vampires.
我上网查过吸血鬼…
Their historic traits include aversion to sunlight, elongated canines...
他们的特征是厌恶阳光 有长长的犬齿…
...an insatiable hunger for human blood.
以及疯狂饥渴人类血液
Oh, and immortality.
对了,还有永生
Poor Lana is about to find out about the last one the hard way.
可怜的拉娜正要因最后一点 得到惨痛教训
Looks like we picked a winner.
看来我们挑对人了
This is so much better than sitting around...
这比和我男朋友在一起…
...listening to my boyfriend whine about his feelings.
听他唠叨他的感觉好多了
You're a Tri Psi now, Lana. We eat boyfriends for breakfast.
你是三合一成员,拉娜 男朋友是我们的早餐
Well, then, to breakfast. Breakfast.
来敬我们的早餐吧 敬我们的早餐
Maybe I should slow down a little bit.
或许我应该喝慢一点
Where's the fun in that?
那有什么好玩的呢?
You are not one of the normal, boring people anymore, Lana.
你再也不是那种 无聊的正常人了,拉娜
You're one of us now. And we do things a little more exciting.
你跟我们同一国的了 我们的行事做法比别人更刺♥激♥
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表