I'll take good care of her.
我会好好照顾她
I promise.
我保证
What are you doing? She should be in the hospital.
你在干嘛? 她应该在医院的
Lex wanted to transfer her to Belle Reve.
莱克斯想把她转到贝尔瑞
Well, Clark, maybe that's what she needs right now.
克拉克,或许那是很好的选择
Lois, you don't know what goes on in there.
露意丝,你不知道那里的情况
You want Lex and his doctors getting inside Chloe's head?
你想要莱克斯和他的医师 剖开克洛的脑袋?
If it makes her better, I don't care if Daffy Duck whacks her with a mallet.
如果那有用的话 我才不管他们用什么方法
You guys, I'm drugged, I'm not deaf.
两位 我是打了针,但没有耳聋
Hey. How you feeling?
嘿,你觉得如何?
Thirsty. I'll get you some water.
口渴 我去帮你倒水
Actually, can I just get a cappuccino? I think it might help clear the cobwebs.
事实上,我想喝卡布奇诺 那可以帮助我头脑清醒些
I'll go downstairs and whip you up a double.
我去楼下帮你买♥♥
Can you not do anything ridiculous for five minutes?
在这五分钟内 请你别做任何疯狂的事,好吗?
Not too happy about the breakout, huh? Yeah.
我偷偷出院,她不是很开心吧? 是啊
She's just worried about you. We all are.
她只是担心你 我们都是
Clark, I know what I saw.
克拉克 我知道自己看到什么
I didn't imagine anything.
那不是我想像出来的
And I didn't hurt myself, I wouldn't do that.
我没有伤害我自己 我不会那样做
I'm not my mother.
我不是我妈
I know.
我知道
I have to find him.
我必须找到他
Did you hear that? Hear what?
你听到了吗? 听到什么?
Help me.
帮我
I have to find him. She's here.
我必须找到他 她在这里
Chloe, you okay?
克洛,你没事吧?
She's in the wall. Who?
她在墙壁里 谁?
The girl I keep seeing. We have to help her.
我一直看见的女孩 我们必须帮助她
Chloe, look, just calm down, all right? We'll get her out of the wall.
克洛,先冷静一下,好吗? 我们会救她出来
No, Clark. No, Clark! Clark, I'm not crazy.
不,克拉克… 克拉克,我不是疯了
She's in the wall. Please, just look.
她在墙壁里 求求你看看
Please.
求求你
Oh, my God.
喔,我的天
What...?
是什么?
Clark. Clark.
克拉克…
Yes, it was in the bathroom wall.
是的,在浴室的墙壁里
No, I don't know how long it's been there.
不,我不知道它在那有多久
No, this is not a prank.
不,这不是恶作剧
Would you just send the sheriff over?
请派警长过来好吗?
The sheriff?
警长?
Clark, what did you do now?
克拉克,你又在做什么?
Lois. I can't believe this. What...?
露意丝 我真不敢相信,到底…
Holy crap.
这太扯了
What...?
这是…
Are you all right? Yeah.
你没事吧? 没事
I feel much better now.
我觉得好多了
Maybe what you saw wasn't in your head.
或许你看到的不是幻觉
Maybe this girl's spirit was trying to contact you.
或许是她的鬼魂跟你接触
When lightening hit the Talon it must have jumped-started her body.
闪电打到公♥寓♥时 一定启动她的身体成应
Not to mention the kryptonite in her bracelet.
更别提她手环上的氪石
Yeah, the krypto-thing.
没错,克普顿的东西
That poor girl, sealed up in that wall all that time, all alone.
那可怜的女孩 孤伶伶的被封在墙壁里那么久
I just hope she didn't suffer. Well, I think she did.
希望她没有太痛苦 我觉得有
A lot.
非常痛苦
That's good.
真好喝
You should get some rest. No, I've slept enough.
你应该休息一下 不,我睡够了
We need to find him.
我们必须找到他
Find who?
我到谁?
The man who did this. He needs to suffer like she did.
做这件事的那个男的 他必须尝到相同的痛苦
Why don't you try to go to sleep?
你何不先去睡个觉?
We'll talk about this in the morning.
我们明早再谈这件事
Her name was Gretchen Winters.
她的名字是葛瑞琴温特
The police don't have any leads on who put her behind the wall?
是谁把她埋在墙壁里 警方没有头绪吗?
The new sheriff's a little green. But Gretchen is not the only girl...
新的警长是菜鸟 但葛瑞琴并不是…
...they found on the wrong side of some drywall.
唯一被埋在墙壁里的女孩
Chloe should hear this.
我们应该告诉克洛
Chloe.
克洛
Where'd she go?
她去哪里?
Chloe.
克洛
Hey, roomie.
嘿,室友
Where have you been? Lex and I have been looking for you all night.
你去哪里了? 莱克斯和我整晚都在找你
I just...
我只是…
I had some stuff that I had to get to. Can I borrow this?
我有些事情得处理 我能借这个吗?
That's yours.
那是你的
I've got some pretty cool stuff.
我有好酷的东西啊
See you around. Chloe, wait. Where are you going?
回头见 克洛,等等,你要去哪里?
Sorry.
对不起
Where do you think you're going? Why does everyone keep asking that?
你要去哪里? 为什么每个人都这么问我?
Because we're worried about you. Don't be, I'm fine.
因为我们担心你 不用,我没事
I know you may think you're better, but it's just a trick your mind's playing.
你或许认为自己好多了 但那是你的脑袋在骗你自己
You need help. No.
你需要帮忙 不用
What I need is for you to move out of my way.
我需要的是你不要档我的路
I'm sorry, but I'm taking you to Belle Reve.
很抱歉,但我要带你去贝尔瑞
What happened?
怎么回事?
You tell me. How did Chloe get out of her restraints at the hospital?
你还问我? 克洛怎么逃出医院的?
Chloe was here? Where'd she go?
克洛来过这里? 她去哪里了?
I don't know, but she was a different person.
我不知道 但她变了个人似的
Now she's out there with a weapon when she should be getting help.
她需要治疗 现在却带着武器在外面乱跑
Nice work.
多亏你了
I told you she should have stayed at the hospital.
我说过了她不该出院的
"I'll see if Chloe's been to the" Planet.
我去看她是不是去了《星球日报》
Okay, fine. Fine. I'll call you if she shows up, all right?
好吧,就这样 她要是出现,我就打给你,好吗?
Sorry. I was just about to knock.
对不起,我打算要敲门的
Do I know you? Yeah.
我认识你吗? 是的
We did a pass-by at the hospital when they brought your cousin. Michael.
你的表姊在医院时 我们见过面,我是麦可
Right, the nurse.
对喔,那个护士
Orderly, actually. Nurse is a whole other thing.
事实上我是勤务员 跟护士是不同的
Excuse me. I'm just trying to do a little aura cleansing.
抱歉,我正在净化屋子
Have you seen Chloe? No, I haven't.
你有见到克洛吗? 没有
I didn't know that orderlies made house calls.
我不知道勤务员 还做居家拜访
She just seemed like a really sweet girl.
她看起来像个好女孩
I wanna make sure she gets help before something bad happens.
我只是想确定她能得到帮助 避免出事
Well, I'll call Dr. Sydell if I hear from her.
如果有她的消息 我会告诉赛德医师
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
Oh, nothing.
没什么
My dad used to run this place, back when it was a movie theater.
以前这里是电影院 我爸曾在这里工作
I haven't been up here in, God, must be going on 10 years now.
我大概…天啊 有十年没来过这里了
Ten years.
十年
Looks a lot nicer. Smells better too.
看起来好多了 味道也更好闻
Miracle of the aura-cleansing sage.
神奇鼠尾草的功劳
Speaking of which, I should probably get back to my thing.
说到这 我想我该去忙我的事了
Oh, yeah. Yeah, sure.
喔,是啊,那当然
If you see her, will you tell her I was asking about her?
如果看到她 请跟她说我来找过她,好吗?
Sure. Good. Thanks.
谢谢
No problem.
没问题
Come on. Come on.
快接,快接
No, don't. Don't, don't. Don't fight. It's okay.
不,不,不要挣扎,没事的
Smallville sheriff station.
小镇警♥察♥局
Hello?
喂?
Hello.
喂?
Michael. Miss Sullivan.
麦可 苏利文小姐
I'm sorry, I didn't know where else to go.
对不起,我不知道还能去那里
I need your help.
我需要你的帮忙
Of course I'll help you. Please, come in.
我当然会帮你,请进
I know things probably seem pretty bad right now...
我知道现在事情或许不如意…
"... but" it's gonna be all right.
但一切都会好转的
I'll help you.
我会帮你
Like you did with Gretchen?
就像你帮葛瑞琴一样?
Who? Gretchen Winters.
谁? 葛瑞琴温特
You remember her, don't you?
你记得她,对吧?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表