And don't forget... I've got the firefighters' breakfast.
还有别忘了… 我还有消防人员的早餐会
Don't worry, Lois, I'm not gonna forget.
放心好了,露意丝 我不会忘的
Firefighters. I might have to tag along for that one.
消防队员 我可能会想跟去
There's gotta be a few perks to this job. Good news.
这差事必可捞到一些好处 好消息
You're up 10 points in the polls after the rally yesterday.
昨天的大会之后 你的民调升高十个百分点了
Looks like we can win this thing after all, huh?
看来我们也是有胜选的机会 对不对?
I gotta run. Bye. Bye.
再见
It's great to see him so optimistic.
看到他这么乐观 真好
Yeah.
对
I hate to be the one to burst his bubble.
我很不想当那个 戳破泡泡的人
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Lex is running 800 ads and dropping three mailers...
莱克斯将会推出八百个广♥告♥ 打出三次邮件宣传战…
...in the next two weeks.
就在接下来这两星期
We're ahead, but that much coverage...
我们暂时领先 不过我这一点点报导…
...will make Mr. Kent a distant memory by election day.
到了选举日 肯特先生只会变成一个遥远的记忆
And as far as I can tell...
我可以看出…
We're out of money.
我们已经没有钱了
I've been trying to figure out how to tell him for a couple of days.
这几天我一直在想 该如何告诉他
If we don't find some major "green..."
如果我们不快点找来 一堆〝小朋友〞的话…
...he can kiss that fancy leather chair at the capitol goodbye.
他就可以对国会里那个席次 说折折了
There is one other option.
还有一个办法
But you have to promise me never to tell Jonathan.
不过你得答应我 绝对不能对强纳森说
Lana.
拉娜
I wasn't expecting to see you here.
没想到你会在这里
I wasn't about to leave things the way they were.
我不想就这样丢下我们的问题
Look, Clark... Look, Lana, l...
克拉克… 拉娜,我…
You were right.
你说得没错
I was pulling away.
是我冷落了你
It's because I've been wanting to be with you for so long.
那是因为 我一直渴望要跟你在一起
But I feel like I'd just screw it up.
可是我觉得 我会又搞砸了
Clark, I would never let you go that easily.
克拉克 我绝对不会那么轻易的放弃你
Maybe we just need to slow down and try and get back to where we were.
也许我们只需放慢脚步 设法再回到原点就好
I freak out...
是我害怕…
...I screw up and I blame everything on you, and you forgive me.
我搞砸了还把责任推到你身上 你却能原谅我
No questions asked.
毫无疑问的原谅我
Maybe that's because it's not all your fault.
也许只是因为 不能全怪你
What you said about me running off to Met U...
你说过我跑到大都会大学…
...and getting all caught up in my homework.
还忙着做作业
It's not entirely false.
也没有完全说错
Clark, I've been studying the meteor showers.
克拉克,我在研究流星雨
You were gonna leave that in the past. I know I did, and I tried to.
你说过要忘了过去的事 我知道,我也想尽量遗忘
But those meteors changed my life. And now with the second shower...
可是流星雨改变了我的一生 如今这第二次的流星雨…
Clark, there is no way that they're random.
克拉克,这两次不可能是偶然
What are you saying?
你在说什么?
Okay, well, you know that spacecraft that I saw during this last shower?
好,你知道上次的流星雨 我看到的那艘太空船吗?
I was looking into the satellite imagery from the first meteor shower...
我看过第一场流星雨的卫星资料…
The one that happened when we were kids.
就是我们小时候那一次…
And there's something that doesn't "crash..."
其中有个东西并没有…
...the way the other meteors do.
像别的陨石那样坠毁于地面
It... Well, it kind of lands.
那东西…是有点像是降落的
Clark, what if a ship came down in the first meteor shower as well...
克拉克,万一第一次的流星雨 也有一艘太空船降落了…
...and whoever was in it has been here with us this entire time?
那么太空船里的人 不就一直在我们这里了吗?
Thank you for coming. It's my pleasure.
谢谢你过来 是我的荣幸
I'm always here for you, Martha.
我的大门永远为你敞开,玛莎
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表