This is gonna sound weird, but I... I could hear him.
听起来一定很不可思议 可是我可以听到他的声音
He was the one who always kept me from going over the edge...
他总是把我从边缘
...when I was too close.
拉回来
It's too bad Andrea didn't step back in time.
真可惜安德莉雅没办法即时回头
I think Metropolis could really use someone like her right now.
大都会还颇需要她这种人
Do you think you could ever do what she did?
你觉得自己有她的能耐吗?
Play the mild-mannered reporter by day and a crime fighter by night?
白天当个有气质的记者 晚上则化身为正义使者
Honestly, I'm kind of hoping I can find a way...
坦白说,我很希望可以
...to not have to hide who I really am.
不用再掩饰自己的身分
I searched every pawnshop in Metropolis for it.
我找遍了大都会所有的当铺
I can't believe you found this.
真不敢相信你竟然找到了
Lana...
拉娜
I'm sorry for the way I've been acting.
我要为我最近的行为道歉
I know I should be able to move on, but life without him...
我知道我应该走出伤痛 可是没有他在身边…
...doesn't feel real.
感觉很不真实
It's like you're "frozen... "
就像是整个人被冻僵了
"... and" the whole world's going on around you.
然后整个世界都烧着你转
No matter how many people wanna be there for you...
不管多少人想帮助你
...you end up going through this alone.
你都得独自面对
It's not like he ever let me take the easy way out either, huh?
好像他从来也没轻易放过我一样
Put it on.
戴上吧
It looks great. Your dad would be really happy.
看起来很棒 你♥爸♥会很高兴的
Here, go that way. Make a figure eight.
往那边走!画个八
Please be careful.
小心一点
Don't worry, sweetheart. It's gonna be fine.
别担心,甜心 不会有事的
That's what you always say.
你每次都这样说
That way? Hang on tight.
那一边? 抓好
What, are you kidding?
开什么玩笑?
This young man's a man of steel. Look at him.
这个年轻人开车技术好的很 你看看他
Make one more turn. Where you going?
再转一圈 要去哪里?
I thought I'd show our son the back 40.
我要带我们儿子去看农场
After all, it's all gonna be his one day. Right?
反正有天也会是他的,对不对?
Clark, wave bye to Mommy, son.
克拉克,跟妈咪说拜拜
Bye-bye.
拜拜
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表