...I know that this is as much a surprise for you as it is for me.
我知道这消息 对你们而言也很意外
Lana, we couldn't imagine Clark spending his life with anyone but you.
拉娜,我们一直都认定 你就是克拉克的终身伴侣
We hope that you have as many happy years as we have.
希望你们也能和我们一样 白头偕老
Thank you. Let me see this.
谢谢你们 让我瞧瞧
Everyone. Everyone. Ah, it's beautiful.
各位!各位! 好漂亮!
I just got the heads-up from the newsroom.
我刚从新闻室得到最新消息…
And, ladies and gentlemen, you are looking at our new senator.
各位先生女士 我们的新任州参议员…
We can call the tightly contested Lowell County Senate race.
洛威郡的州参议员选战 进行激烈…
Jonathan Kent's been elected to the Kansas Senate...
强纳森肯特登上了 堪萨斯州参议员宝座
...in a staggering upset over corporate mogul, Lex Luthor.
企业大亨莱克斯路德惨遭落败
All right.
好耶
Okay, Mr. Kent, I need to wrangle you guys over here for a photo shoot.
肯特先生 请你们跟我来拍照吧!
All right.
好的
Excuse me. Mr. Kent.
对不起 肯特先生
Oh, hey, oh, thank you, thank you. Looks like the congratulations...
谢谢,谢谢 看来各方的恭贺祝词…
...are already coming in.
已开始涌入了
I'll be with you in just a second.
我马上过来
This could take a while.
这下要忙很久了
Is this really happening?
这是真的吗?
Go do your photo op.
你去照相吧!
You okay?
你还好吧?
You sounded pretty upset in your message.
你的留言听起来挺沮丧的
I probably shouldn't have called.
我不应该打电♥话♥的
I shouldn't do a lot of things, but I seem to do them anyway.
很多事我都不该做 但我却还是做了
I'm sure you want to get back to the party. So...
我知道你很想回去参加庆功宴 所以…
Lex.
莱克斯…
I know how hard you worked for this...
我知道你下了很多功夫竞选…
"... but" I don't think you should take it so personally.
但我认为你 不应该把它放在心上
You know how many people are cheering right now...
你可晓得 现在有多少人在庆祝…
...that the spoiled, rich kid lost to some salt-of-the-earth farmer?
仇垮富家子 被农夫击败吗?
Well, since when do you care about what other people think?
你打从何时开始在意别人的看法?
Since I was branded at birth with the sins of my father.
打从我带着我父亲的罪孽出生的那刻
Just once, Lana...
就这么一次,拉娜…
...I wanted to get out from under his shadow, you know?
我想要走出他的阴影
Earn something on my own.
为自己争取些什么
Well, consider yourself lucky you never had a father to endure, huh.
你算幸运了 没有父亲这样折腾你
I think it's best if we talk about this when you're not drunk.
我们还是等你没醉时 再来谈吧
See...
瞧…
Now I've hurt your feelings.
我惹你不开心了
Perfect.
好极了
Through this whole campaign...
这整场选战…
"... I've" managed to alienate everyone I care about.
我刻意疏远我在乎的每个人
I can't lose you too.
我不能连你也失去
Lex.
莱克斯…
Hey.
嘿
You aren't going to lose me.
你不会失去我的
Well, I guess it's a bigger day than I thought.
今天可真是意义非几的一天
Yeah. You know, it happened so fast.
是啊,一切都发生得那么快
We never really got a chance to tell anyone about it.
我们都还没有机会告诉别人
Yeah.
是啊
So after all the lies he told you, you still chose him.
他对你撒那么多谎 你仍然选择他
You don't understand. How many times have you come to me...
你不明白 你跑来我这里多少次…
...wondering what Clark's keeping from you.
怀疑克拉克有事瞒着你
Why he disappeared to Metropolis for months.
他为什么跑到大都会 消失好几个月
How he rose from the dead.
他为何能死而复生
It's not like that now.
现在情况不一样了
Really?
是吗?
Come on.
拜托…
Lana.
拉娜…
I know you.
我了解你
You'd never say yes with all the doubts you have.
你心中那些疑问 不可能让你点头的
Whatever it is he's been covering up all this time...
不管是什么 他一直以来瞒着的事情…
You know, don't you?
你都知道的,不是吗?
Clark isn't hiding anything, Lex.
克拉克并没有瞒任何事,莱克斯
After everything I've done for "you... "
我为你做了那么多…
...how could you lie to me?
你怎能欺骗我?
Tell me!
告诉我啊!
Lana, where'd you go?
拉娜,你跑去哪儿?
Clark, I'm so sorry. I went to see Lex.
克拉克,对不起 我跑去见莱克斯
And he was really drunk.
他喝醉了酒
What happened?
发生什么事?
He knows. I don't know how he could "tell... "
他晓得 我不知道他怎么晓得…
...but he could tell I was hiding your secret.
但他晓得我在帮你守密
I didn't say anything to him.
我什么都没说
But he got really angry. Lana, that's okay.
但他突然动怒 拉娜,没关系
Where are you now?
你现在在哪儿?
I'm on Route 40, right before Loeb Bridge.
我在四十号♥公路上 还不到洛艾柏桥
Oh, God.
喔,天啊
Oh, God, he's coming after me. Lana.
,他就在我后面 !
Lana! Lana!
拉娜!拉娜
Just pull over so we can talk.
停车,我们好好谈
Lana, watch out!
拉娜!小心
No, no. Lana!
不!不!拉娜
Hurry, George.
快点,乔治
Come here, come on. Clark. Lana!
来’ 拉娜 克拉克
Come here. Come on. Lana!
过来,来吧 拉娜!
No! Lana!
不! 拉娜
No!
不!
There's nothing you could've done.
你无法挽回任何事
Nothing.
完全不能
How could you take her away from me?
你为什么要将她带走?
Human life is fragile, my son.
人类的生命是很脆弱的 儿子
You knew a life would be exchanged for yours.
你明明知道有人将帮你偿命
Don't make her pay for my mistake.
别让她替我赎罪
If I hadn't told her the truth about me, she'd still be alive!
如果我没告诉她关于我的事 她就不会死了!
You have to let me fix it.
你得让我修正这事!
Your powers on Earth may seem extraordinary, Kal-El.
你的超能力在地球或许很了不得 凯尔…
But we are not gods.
但我们并不是神
This is not her destiny!
这不是她的命运!
And you know that!
你很清楚的!
There has to be a way.
一定有办法
There has to be a way to... To fix this.
一定有办法可以扭转这一切
Please. There is one trial...
求求你 你仍有个…
...you have yet to experience.
磨练的机会
But you must heed my warning.
但你必须注意我的警告
The tide of fate is impossible to stop.
命运之潮是不容阻档的
Even if you are able to alter one course of events...
即便你能改变某个单一事件…
...the universe will find a balance.
宇宙还是会找到平衡点的
There is only one crystal.
只有一个水晶
Once you make this choice, there is no second chance.
一旦你做出决定 便没有回头的机会
Decide carefully.
仔细考虑决定
I have to save her.
我必须救她
I brought gloves and a scarf, like you said.
我照你讲的带了手套和围巾
You're here.
你来了
Of course I'm here, Clark.
我当然来了啊,克拉克
I'm just not sure a mystery "date's... "
我们之间的关系…
...exactly what our relationship needs right now.
已经不需要故弄神秘了吧
So where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪儿?
I just thought we could spend the day together.
我就想今天和你在一起
That part, I kind of figured.
这个我可以理解
But it was the quote, "day that I'll never forget" "... "
不过,你之前讲的 〝永远忘不了的一天〞…
...that I was a little curious about.
那句话我倒是很好奇
Right.
是的…
Well...
呃…
I thought we could go for a drive.
我们去开车兜风吧
Maybe up to the lake. And...
到湖边 还有…
But you know, with this... This cold snap we're "having... "
可是现在… 外头天气那么冷…
...the bridges are probably iced over. So we should just stay here.
桥大概都结水了 所以我们还是待在这里吧
Don't you think I know by now when you're lying?
你难道还不清楚 我看得出来你在撒谎吗?
Just... Just say something. Anything.
你…就说点什么 任何事都好
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表