Your competition was linked to a murder...
你的竞选对手涉入谋杀案
...just before you announce your candidacy.
就在你宣布参选之前
It's a bit of a coincidence.
那还真巧
You don't recognize that picture?
你不记得这照片?
The only thing I recognize is the booth.
我只认得那地方
It's the Windgate Gentleman's Club.
风门绅士俱乐部
Not a smart stop-off for an incumbent on the campaign trail.
政♥治♥人物在竞选期问去那是不智之举
I know this guy. If you're not trying to set him up, somebody is.
我了解他,如果 不是你陷害他,就是另有其人
Maybe it's somebody at this club.
也许是俱乐部的人
Clark, there's a reason that club's so underground.
克拉克,那俱乐部 那样隐密是有原因的
The city doesn't exactly give licenses for some of the things that go on there.
在那里营业,市府并无许可
Are you sure you wanna get involved in this?
你确定你想淌浑水?
Jack's like an uncle to me.
杰克就像我的叔叔
And in case you've forgotten, that's what friends do.
为朋友两肋插刀是理所当然的
Look, if you're serious about getting through that front door...
假使你真想去那里
...you're gonna need a little more than your driver's license.
你需要的可能不只是驾照
Do me a favor. Stay out of trouble.
帮我个忙,不要惹事
I guess even MapQuest has its limitations.
我猜地图网站也有它的极限
Do you get to this place through a manhole cover?
是要从下水道出入孔才进得去吗?
Or a big neon door.
或者霓虹灯大门
I'd say the Armani suit's a dead giveaway.
我得说穿亚曼尼西装太招摇了
Baby.
宝贝
Hi!
你好!
Sorry, girls.
抱歉,小姐们
Our friend's already in there. It's her only night in town.
我们的朋友在里面 她只在这城里待一晚
I promised I'd take her to the hottest address. Please?
我答应带她到最热门的地方 拜托!
It's a private club.
这是私人俱乐部
I'm afraid this is as much of the place as you're going to see.
很抱歉不能开放给人随便参观
I don't like that. That "is... "
我不喜欢那个…
This makes my Halloween Heidi dirndl costume look tame.
我的万圣节打扮在此相形失色
You think that Melissa girl was a dancer here?
你觉得玛莉莎是这里的舞者吗?
I don't know.
不知道
Jimmy Choos are a long way from angel wings and fishnets.
吉米周的品味 跟天使翅膀和鱼网袜太悬殊了
Excuse me. Hi.
对不起,你好
Do you guys know anything about a woman named Melissa Page?
你们知道任何 有关玛莉莎佩吉的事吗?
People won't talk, but records definitely will.
她们不说,但资料会说话
If she worked here, she'll be on file.
如果她曾在这工作,就有记录
Joel, David, come on up.
乔,大卫,过来一下
Are you ladies lost? We were just looking for...
小姐们迷路了吗? 我们是来找…
Oh, don't be shy. She's here to dance.
别害羞 她是来跳舞的
Are you the replacement Rocco sent over?
是洛可派你来顶缺的吗?
Yeah, he really hated to see her go.
没错,他真不愿她离开
Take your clothes off. Let's see what you got.
脱掉衣服,让我们看看
I knocked. I guess you didn't hear. Oh, I heard you.
我敲了门以为你没听见 我听见了
I'm here to see Senator Jennings.
我是来找真宁斯参议员
Lex, if you wanna sling mud...
莱克斯,如果你想搞抹黑
...I strongly recommend you do it at somebody else's house.
我强烈建议你到别人家里去
Don't worry, I'm not holding my breath for your vote.
别担心,我不是来拜票的
You know, I've never liked you all that much, Lex...
你知道我从来就没喜欢过你 莱克斯
"... but" even I'm surprised by the depths you're willing to sink to.
但连我都很讶异 你会堕落到这种地步
I'm sure you have such a good view of it all from your pulpit.
我相信这观点在宣道时很有用
Holier-than-thou is an easy fallback.
自命清高是个很简单的撤退战术
Keeps you from really looking at people around you.
使得你无法真正看透身边的人
I've known Jack for 25 years.
我认识杰克二十五年了
I've never had a more trustworthy or loyal friend.
他是我最值得信任、最忠实的朋友
This state needs somebody like him.
这个州需要像他这样的人
Somebody who's willing to stand by their word.
一个能够信守诺言,愿意挺身而出
Somebody who's willing to do what's right for "everybody... "
为大家付出心力
...not just for himself.
而不营私的人
Somebody who's willing to go up against people like you.
一个愿意挺身对抗像你这样的人
Well, if you know him so well...
好吧,如果你这么了解他
...maybe you should ask your good old boy to explain this to you.
也许你该问问你的老友 这是怎么回事
After Clark's "visit... "
克拉克找上我之后
"... I" decided to look into the senator's unfortunate snapshot myself.
我决定自己查查 参议员惹上什么祸事
It's his cell-phone record.
这是他的手♥机♥记录
Seems he's been calling his dead stripper friend...
看来他打了不少电♥话♥
...a little more than frequently.
给他那死去的脱衣舞娘朋友
When are you releasing this?
你何时会公布这个?
I'm not.
我不会
But if I found it, you know the press won't be far behind.
但假使我查得出这记录 媒体应该也会很快找到
I thought he'd like a heads-up.
他会希望有人先提醒他
Lois, are you almost done?
露意丝,你好了没?
You didn't have that much to put on.
没有那么多东西可穿吧
Remind me when all this is over...
这件事结束后提醒我
...to never, ever ask a favor of you again.
以后绝对不要找你帮忙
This isn't just about me. This is about getting the truth.
这不是为了我 是为了找出真♥相♥
Well, the last girl that knew the truth...
是啊,上次知道真♥相♥的那女孩
...ended up as a hood ornament on someone's car.
已经成了车轮下的亡魂
Howdy.
你好
You know, my friend's really excited about working here...
我朋友很兴奋要在这里工作
"... but" I think it's kind of dangerous.
但我觉得有点危险
Especially after that girl was killed and everything.
尤其是发生那女孩的命案后
How can I explain this to you?
我要怎么跟你解释呢?
Don't talk to me. Don't talk to any of us.
别跟我说话 或跟我们的任何一个人说话
Well?
好了
What do you think?
你觉得如何?
All I can say is...
我只能说…
...God bless America.
天佑美国
Good evening. First time at the Windgate?
晚安 第一次来风门?
Yeah, Lex Luthor referred me.
是的,莱克斯路德推荐的
Will Mr. Luthor be joining you this evening?
路德先生今天会一起来吗?
No.
不
I'm meeting Jack Jennings.
我要跟杰克真宁斯见面
The senator? Let me show you to his usual table.
参议员? 我带你到他的老位子
On second thought, I... No, no, no.
仔细想想… 不,不,不
Thinking bad, dancing good.
想是坏事,跳舞才是好事
Just ask Mr. Shoot-First-Think-Later over there.
你再不跳,他会毙了你
Now, I need you to dig deep down and find your inner Demi Moore.
现在,我要你使尽浑身解数 释放你的迷人魅力
Okay? Okay.
可以吗? 好吧
You better at least use this distraction to find something about Melissa.
你最好利用这声东击西之计 找出玛莉莎的消息
Here you go. Thank you.
就这里 谢谢
You're welcome. Have a good evening.
不客气,祝你有愉快的夜晚
Hey, handsome, what can I get for you?
嘿,师哥,想喝点什么?
I'll have a Coke.
一杯可乐
Straight up, on the rocks.
纯的,加水块
Gentlemen, "let's give Colette a nice" au revoir.
绅士们,让我们热烈欢送克莱特
And now, making her first Windgate appearance...
今晚是她在风门的处♥女♥秀
...welcome to the stage...
欢迎登台
...all-American girl Amber Waves.
纯正美国女孩 安珀维甫
Bravo.
好耶
Bravo.
好耶
I'd salute to that anytime.
我随时都愿意向其致敬
Let's give it up for our red-blooded recruit.
我们暂且向热血新人道别
And now, let's give a good homegrown welcome...
现在热烈欢迎我们的自家人…
...to Dixie.
狄克丝
What are you doing here? What are you doing here?
你来这做什么? 你来这做什么?
It's Chloe's fault. We're following a murder story.
都是克洛 我们在追查一件谋杀案
Well, that makes two of us. But I think I'll stick to my method.
我也是 但我想用我的方法
You're gonna get me fired if you keep looking at me like I'm Jabba the Hutt.
别一副活见鬼的表情 你会害我被炒鱿鱼
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做?
I don't know. Give me a 20 and meet me out back.
不知道,给我二十元 到后头跟我碰面
Bravo. That new girl, who is she? I want her.
太棒了,那个新女孩是谁? 我要她
I don't know, she's new.
不清楚,她新来的
For 500K, you know I don't ask any questions of my girls.
她要五十万大洋 你知道我从不过问女孩们的私事
And for that much you better not answer any, either.
那么贵的女孩,你最好也别回答
Everybody, freeze!
各位,别动!
Metropolis P.D. Everybody, take it easy.
大都会警局 大家别紧张
We have a report of minors working and being served in this establishment.
我们接获密报 这里有未成年者的雇员和客人
We'll be interviewing you individually.
我们将与各位进行个别谈话
Come on. What?
来吧 什么
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表