Six years ago, a girl named Buffy Sanders...
六年前,有个叫巴菲山德斯的女孩…
...was trapped in a cave outside Smallville for several days.
被困在小镇外的一个洞穴里好几天
I know, Lex. I read the article.
我知道,莱克斯 我看过那篇报导
Certain facts never made it to the press. Like what?
某些事实没被媒体得知 比方说?
LuthorCorp aided in her rescue. After she was transported to hospital...
路德公♥司♥协助救援工作 在她被送往医院后…
...the site was discovered to possess unusual characteristics.
发现那里具有某种不寻常的特质
Lex, quit dancing around.
莱克斯,别再拐弯抹角了!
What did LuthorCorp find? Meteor rocks.
路德公♥司♥究竟找到什么? 陨石
They had soaked into the water table, creating infected stalactites...
它们渗入地下水层 形成带感染原的钟乳石…
...which, in turn, affected the indigenous animal life, Desmodus rotundus.
结果感染了当地土生土长的动物 吸血蝙蝠…
Vampire bats.
就是吸血鬼蝙蝠
So we are dealing with vampires.
所以我们所对付的是一群吸血鬼
There's nothing mystical about this, Clark.
那不是神话传说,克拉克
It's just a very unusual disease.
那只是一种非常罕见的疾病
One of the LuthorCorp researchers was bitten...
路德公♥司♥的研究员之一 曾经被咬过…
...and developed unusual strength, an aversion to bright light...
结果变得力大无穷 并且会厌光…
...and adaptive canine teeth. - Fangs?
犬齿还变长 缭牙?
It seemed to help with the cannibalistic tendencies.
似乎适用于其肉食特性
What happened to him, Lex?
结果他怎么了,莱克斯?
He retired to Sausalito...
在我们治愈他之后…
...after we cured him.
他就退休搬去萨沙利多
We were able to create a serum that reverses the infection.
我们研发出能够对抗感染的解药
The stalactite keeps the serum active.
钟乳石让那些解药保持活性
It must be administered directly into the heart...
必须直接注射进心脏…
...to be carried through the bloodstream effectively.
才能有效进入血液系统
Clark, are you all right?
克拉克,你还好吧?
Lana?
拉娜?
I'm sorry it has to be this way, clark.
很抱歉我必须这么做,克拉克
But we don't always get to choose who we are.
但我们不是每次都可以选择 当自己想当的人
Sometimes our destiny leads us to places that we don't wanna go.
有时命运会引领我们 到我们不愿意去的地方
And there's nothing we can do about it.
我们毫无选择余地
Lana, no. I love you, Clark.
拉娜,不要! 我爱你,克拉克
I always will.
我永远爱你
Buffy was wrong about you, Clark.
巴菲错看你了,克拉克
You are special, aren't you?
你很特别,不是吗?
Nice work. He's quite a catch.
干得好,他这人不错嘛
One hundred percent corn-fed Kansas beef.
百分之百堪萨斯小壮牛
Let's eat.
咱们开动吧
Wait, isn't there something else we can do with him?
等等,我们不是还要对他做什么吗?
Like what? Barbecue?
比方说?把他烤来吃?
No, like convert him.
不,收服他…
Into one of us.
成为我们一分子
We're a sorority, not a fraternity.
我们是姐妹会 又不是兄弟会
No boys allowed.
不准男生参加的
You don't understand. He's special. Not to me.
你不懂,他很特别 对我而言不是
Get out of the way. No.
别挡路 不要
Excuse me.
放开我!
He's mine. You're not touching him.
他是我的,你别想碰他!
I'm really disappointed in you, Lana.
我对你真的很失望,拉娜
Looks like you're not Tri Psi material after all.
看来你根本不是三合一的料
Looks like I'm making the rules now.
看来现在由我当家了
Anyone have a problem with that?
有任何问题吗?
No. It's great. Yeah, congratulations.
没有,很好 是啊,恭喜你
Get out. Get out!
滚出去!滚出去!
Okay. Byebye.
好吧 井井
Clark.
克拉克…
Clark, it's okay. I'm here.
克拉克,没事了,我在这里
Listen to me. You're sick.
听我说…你病了
No. No, I'm not.
不,不,我没有
I've never felt better.
我从没这么舒畅过
Clark, I know what's inside of you.
克拉克,我知道你的内在藏了什么
I've felt your strength.
我感受到你的力量了
And now I want you to feel mine.
现在我要你感受我的力量
No. No, this is not who you are.
不,不,这不是真正的你
But maybe it is.
或许这就是我
Maybe I've been hiding it from you all along.
或许我一直在你面前压抑真正的我
Just like you were hiding who you really are from me.
就像你在我面前隐瞒真实的你
No, please.
不,求求你
Clark, don't fight it.
克拉克,不要抗拒
We're meant to be together. You know that in your heart.
我们注定要在一起的 你心里很明白
And this way we can be. Forever.
这样我们便能永生永世在一起
All it takes is one drop of blood.
只要一滴血就能办到
Lana, no.
拉娜,不要…
So the Tri Psis got booted off campus...
三合一被踢出校园…
...and the infected girls were treated by LuthorCorp.
受感染的女孩全由路德公♥司♥治愈了
My roommate was so freaked out that she transferred to NYU...
我的室友吓个半死 马上转学到纽约大学
...which means Lana and I are once again under the same roof.
拉娜和我再度成为室友
As for Clark and Lana, they seem to be able to survive anything.
至于克拉克和拉娜 他们似乎每场难关都过得了
How much of what happened do you remember?
发生的事情你记得多少?
Bits and pieces. Nothing coherent, thank God.
一点点,不是很连贯 感谢老天
But there... There was one thing that stuck with me.
不过… 有一件事萦回不去…
Something I felt when I bit you.
当我咬你时 我有种奇怪的感觉
What was that?
什么感觉?
Warmth.
温暖
And love.
和爱意
And an overwhelming feeling of strength.
还有不可言喻的强大力量
I think for a moment I felt what was inside your heart.
有一霎那我以为我就在你心里
And I've never felt closer to someone in my entire life.
那是我一生中最贴近某个人的感觉
I miss being with you, Clark.
我很想念和你在一起,克拉克
How's Lana?
拉娜情况如何?
She's back to normal, same as chloe.
她回复正常了,克洛也是
Things haven't been great between us, but I wanna say I appreciate your help.
虽然我们最近意见不合 但我很感激你的协助
That means a lot to me, Clark.
那对我意义重大,克拉克
There is something I'm still curious about.
有件事我仍然很好奇…
How did you know about Project 1138?
你怎么会知道1138企画案?
Does it matter? Only if it came from Professor Fine.
有关系吗? 如果是范恩教授说的就有关系
What do you have against him?
你为什么和他过不去?
Clark, he's the one who's been attacking me.
克拉克,是他一直攻击我的
Is that why you stopped by his lecture? Force him to stop looking at LuthorCorp?
所以你才会去看他上课? 阻止他调查路德公♥司♥?
He's doing a lot more than looking.
他做的不是普通的调查
He's obtaining highly classified proprietary documents.
他手中握有许多高度机密的文件
He's only after the truth. I think he's after more than that.
他只想追求真♥相♥ 我想他要的还不止是那样
Look...
听着…
...just be careful.
小心点就对了
I don't believe Fine is the friend you think he is.
范恩不是你所想像的朋友
The most exciting part of completing a story is not finishing it...
完成这篇报导最开心的部分 并不是终于写完了…
...but having someone else read it.
而是有人读它
Is that a good "hmm" or a bad "hmm"?
这〝嗯〞是好还是坏?
No, it's a good "hmm. "
是个好〝嗯〞
If we printed tabloid nonsense like The Inquisitor does.
如果我们像《调查报》那样 专门刊登八卦消息的话…
But we're the Daily Planet.
但我们是《星球日报》
And tall tales about slaying Buffy the vampire...
关于这巴菲吸血鬼的荒野怪谈…
...don't make it into a real newspaper.
真正的报纸是不登这玩意的
Ms. Kahn, I didn't make this up.
坎恩小姐,这不是我编造的
They weren't vampires of the mythical sense...
她们不是神话中的吸血鬼…
...they were victims of an unusual disease.
她们是一场怪病的受害者
Look, here, it's all the research.
这些是所有的调查资料
Interviews, eyewitness accounts, the CDC report, everything.
访谈、目击证人说词 疾病控制中心的报告,所有资料
Was that a good "hmm" or a bad...? Shut up.
这是好〝嗯〞还是坏…? 闭嘴
Here's the thing. Your writing shows you're not completely without talent.
你的文笔显示出 你并不是完全没天分
Thank you.
谢谢
But you're not a real reporter either. Yet.
但你也不算是真正的记者 还算不上
Well, everyone has to start somewhere.
每个人总得有个起头…
Welcome to the Daily Planet, kid.
欢迎加入《星球日报》,小鬼
Oh, my God.
喔,天哪
Thank you so much. Where do I start?
真多谢你,我从哪开始?
Same place I did. At the bottom.
和我从前一样 就从基层开始
She never did print the article, but I don't care.
她从未刊登过那篇文章 但我不在乎
I got in on the ground floor of my dream.
我已经踏入我梦想世界的最基层
Okay, so it's actually the basement. But it's the Daily Planet.
就在地下室没错 不过这是《星球日报》耶!
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表