I don't owe Clark anything, Lex.
我不欠克拉克任何东西,莱克斯
Especially the truth.
尤其是真♥相♥
I know you're angry at him.
我知道你很气他
But he deserves a modicum of respect. This isn't about anger.
但应该给他基本的尊重 这跟愤怒无关
I'll tell him when I'm ready, on my own terms.
我准备好的时候会告诉他的
Lana, don't let him find "out... "
拉娜,不要让他…
...from someone else first.
从别人那里先发现这件事
Lois! Hey. Where's Clark?
露意丝!嘿,克拉克呢?
No clue. He just busted in here, warned me about Graham...
不知道 他刚闯进来警告我要小心葛兰…
...and took off. - Any idea where?
然后就走了 知道他去哪吗?
I wasn't exactly paying attention.
我没注意耶
To be honest, I am starting to get a little tired...
说实在的 我已经觉得有点厌烦了…
...of him thinking I need his approval just to go on a simple date.
我每次约会他都要管东管西的
Can you tell me why he's obsessed with my love life?
你知道他为何对我的感情生活 那么感兴趣吗?
Lois...
露意丝…
...Graham's a killer.
葛兰是个杀手
A professional hitman.
职业杀手
Of course he is. We need to find Clark.
当然 我们得找到克拉克
Clark! Clark!
克拉克!克拉克!
Waitress said he ran out back. He can't be far.
服务生说他从后面离开了 他不会跑太远的
You'd be surprised.
这很难说
Hey, Smallville!
嘿!克拉克
Clark?
克拉克?
Clark? Clark?
克拉克? 克拉克?
Smallville! Oh, my God.
克拉克! 天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, God. Jesus.
喔,我的天啊
Oh, my... Clark! Clark!
克拉克!克拉克!
Damn it.
该死
Come on, Clark.
克拉克!
Hey, are you okay? Wake up.
你没事吧? 快醒醒
Clark, wake up.
克拉克,快醒醒
He's going after Lex and Lana.
他去找拉娜跟莱克斯了
Is everything okay?
没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
I just thought you were somebody else.
我以为你是别人
It's just "me... "
就只有我…
...bringing you a little comfort.
我带了一个让你舒服的礼物来
I thought you'd prefer these to the uncomfortable hospital garb.
比起医院的抱子 你应该会比较喜欢这个
They're perfect.
太好了
Lex? Lana...
莱克斯? 拉娜…
What's happening? ... get behind me.
怎么了? 躲到我身后
Lana, run. Run! Go!
拉娜,快跑!快跑!
You saved my life.
你救了我
Good morning, senator. Hi.
参议员
Good news.
我有好消息
You have Senator Wickman's vote. That's great, Lois.
威克曼参议员决定投你一票了 那太好了,露意丝
So how are you? Clark told me what happened.
你还好吗? 克拉克都跟我说了
Me? I'm fine.
我?我很好
Getting swept off my feet by a notorious hitman...
被一个杀手搞的意乱情迷…
...is just my way of living la vida loca.
这就是我的疯狂生活
There's no way you could have known the truth about him.
你不可能事先知道他的真实身分啊
Maybe. But it does confirm a very disturbing trend in my life.
或许吧 但这证明了一个可怕的循环
And as much as I'd like to deny "it... "
虽然我极力想否认…
...I seem to be a magnet for guys on "America's Most Wanted. "
但看来喜欢我的都是 《美国通缉犯》节目里出现的人
Oh, I don't believe that.
喔,我才不相信呢
Trust me, you don't wanna see the rap sheets.
相信我,你不会想看到罪犯名单的
Why can't I meet a decent guy from a decent family...
为什么我就不能过到一个好人 来自正常的家庭…
...who happens not to be a psychopath?
而且不是个疯子?
Oh, Lois.
露意丝
You know...
你知道吗…
...when I was your age...
我在你这个年纪的时候…
"... I" wasn't dating Prince Charmings either.
约会的对象也不是白马王子啊
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 真的
I used to attract the dark, mysterious type too.
以前喜欢我的也都是颓废神秘那种人
Until I met Jonathan.
直到我过见强纳森
See, what worries me is that...
这就是让我担心的地方
...when my Jonathan finally does come around...
我担心当我的强纳森出现时…
"... I'll" be looking the other way and I'll miss him completely.
我会视而不见的跟他擦肩而过
Well, you have to keep a closer watch.
你得认真的看
You know, I think we go through these bad relationships for a reason.
我想那些糟糕的恋情 是有存在的必要的
Well, if there's a good reason for all the pain and aggravation, I'm dying to know.
我还真想知道 痛苦跟绝望有什么存在的必要
Maybe you have to get through all the wrong men...
或许就是因为你碰过那么多坏男人
...so you can recognize the right one.
对的人出现时才不会错过
Congratulations on your first front-page byline.
恭喜你第一次登上头版
Yeah, and you deserve all the credit.
这都是你的功劳
Or the blame.
应该说是我的错
If saving strangers gets people killed, it's not the business I wanna be in.
如果救人是为了让他去杀人 那我才不干呢
Do you have a choice? I'm nowhere near "super... "
你有选择吗? 虽然我没有超能力…
...but if I see someone drowning, I'll throw a rope.
可是如果我看到有人溺水 我也会设法救他
And what if that person's a killer, Chloe?
如果对方是杀手呢,克洛?
What if the world would actually be better off?
如果世界少了他比较好呢?
That's still... That's not your choice to make.
这不是你能决定的
I mean, ask a doctor, or a firefighter...
去问医生,或是消防队员…
...or anyone in the hero business.
只要是跟救人有关的工作…
You save first and you ask questions later.
大家都是救人优先 其他问题之后再说
Yeah. I guess you're right.
嗯,你说的对
It's just not always that easy.
但要做到不是那么简单
Especially when the person you're saving is Lex Luthor.
尤其如果你救的人是莱克斯路德
I should never have questioned your friendship.
我不应该质疑你的友情
You were angry. And I understand.
你当时在气头上,我了解
It's not a walk in the park to see the one you love in the arms of someone else.
看到你爱的人投入别人坏抱 是很难承受的
Of all the people in the world, why Lex?
这世上那么多人 为什么是莱克斯呢?
Just like you can't pick and choose the people you save...
就像你无法选择拯救的对象…
"... you" can't control who your ex-girlfriend dates. That's the way it is.
同样的,你也无法控制前女友跟谁交往 事情就是这样
You have no idea how hard it was to see them like that.
你不知道看到他们在一起 有多让人难受
It's like I couldn't breathe.
我几乎无法呼吸
I'm sorry you had to find out that way.
很抱歉让你在这样的情况下发现
I know how much it must have hurt.
我知道这种感觉一定很痛苦
But you know, Lana's moved on.
但是拉娜已经展开新生活了
Maybe it's time you started doing the same thing.
或许你也该往前看了
I thought you loved that telescope.
我以为你很喜欢这个望远镜
I did.
我是啊
Doesn't work anymore.
可是已经没用了
Lex got out of the hospital today.
莱克斯今天出院了
Well, that's great.
太好了
He's a lucky guy.
他很幸运
Clark, when you and I were together...
克拉克,我们在一起的时候…
...nothing bothered me more than when you were less than honest with me.
我最受不了的就是你对我不坦白
And I don't wanna be like that.
我不想变成那样的人
That's a good choice.
很好
At the hospital...
在医院的时候…
...when I told you I was at the mansion to return books...
我跟你说我是去莱克斯家还书…
...I was lying.
我是骗你的
Lex and I have actually been spending a lot of time together.
莱克斯跟我最近常常见面
You know, I kind of noticed.
其实我注意到了
Clark, it's more than that.
克拉克,不只是这样
We're seeing each other.
我们已经开始交往了
And I thought that it would be best if you heard it from me first.
我觉得最好是 你是从我口中知道这件事
Lana, I know you don't wanna hear "this... "
拉娜,我知道你不想听这个…
...especially from me.
尤其是我说的
You can't trust Lex. And I could trust you?
可是你不能相信莱克斯 那我可以相信你吗?
I just don't wanna see you get hurt.
我只是不想看到你被伤害
I know you think you're being some kind of a hero, Clark...
我知道你自以为是英雄,克拉克…
...but the truth is...
但事实是…
"... I" don't need you to protect me.
我不需要你保护我
Lana.
拉娜
Clark...
克拉克…
"... it's" over.
一切都结束了
You made that decision.
是你做的决定
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表