No.
不
Clark!
克拉克!
Boy, you do not wanna be pissing me off!
嘿,你最好别惹毛我!
Strange. He does not seem...
怪了 他好像不是…
What we expected.
我们原先想的那样
I told you, you got the wrong guy.
我说过,你们找错人了
Well, then I guess we're just gonna have to kill you.
那我想,我们只好杀了你
Or maybe I should start with your little girlfriend.
或者 我♥干♥脆从你这小女朋友开始
All right, Clark.
好吧,克拉克
As long as you're happy with who you are.
只要你对现况感到快乐
Happiness is such an elusive creature, isn't it?
快乐真是难以理解 对不对?
We all wish for it, but very few ever really find it.
我们全想得到 可是能找到的人不多
Doesn't make the search less important.
那不见得会让寻觅 失去意义
Or the destination.
或让目的失去意义
You remember the last time we stood here together?
你还记得上次 我们一起站在这里的时候吗?
I ended up unconscious on the ground...
最后是我失去意识倒在地上…
...and you somehow landed in the Arctic.
你却跑到北极去了
I don't remember what happened. Then why have you been avoiding me?
我不记得了 那你为什么一直在回避我?
It's been weeks since I brought you back from the hospital in Yukon.
我把你从育空的医院带回来 已经过了好几个星期了
I've been busy, Lex. Right.
莱克斯
I heard being a third wheel is very time-consuming.
我听说当电灯泡 是很浪费时间的
Clark and Lana are finally together. They're happy.
克拉克和拉娜终于在一起了 他们很快乐
That's all that should matter to a friend.
对一个真正的朋友而言 这才是最重要的
I think you know more than you're telling "me... "
我想,你有事没告诉我…
...about what happened to you in this cave, about Clark's involvement.
就是你在洞穴所发生的事 还有克拉克涉入的部分
You think you're a friend, but you're playing a dangerous game.
你以为你是个好朋友 不过你玩的是很危险的游戏
Like covering up the spaceship Lana said crashed during the meteor shower?
就像掩藏拉娜说 在流星雨时坠毁的那艘太空船?
Lana was hysterical. She didn't see what she thought.
拉娜只是歇斯底里 她没看到她所误认的东西
Well, maybe you didn't either, Lex.
哦,也许你也没看到 莱克斯
Stop asking me questions or I will start asking my own.
别再问我问题了 不然我也有问题要问你
Level 3?
第三区?
So you've heard of it?
看来你也听说了?
Yeah. It's supposed to be a top-secret research facility at LuthorCorp.
对,这应该是路德企业 最高机密的研究机构
Everybody thinks it's just a myth.
大家都觉得那只是神话
Spending a couple weeks in there can make it real.
在那里住个几星期 就会觉得很真实
You've been in Level 3?
你住过第三区?
Oh, yeah, I had a real nice stay:
哦,对,我住得很享受
Gourmet food, satellite TV...
美食外加卫♥星♥电♥视♥…
...and a nifty green cocktail shot in my neck three times a day.
还有个漂亮的绿色鸡尾酒针 一天三次打在我脖子上
They were experimenting on you? Trying to amp up what we could do.
他们在你身上做试验? 想增强我们的超能力
And it worked.
结果真的成功了
Then one morning I woke up in Belle Reve.
然后我有一天在贝尔瑞醒来
No more satellite TV, no more green cocktails.
不再有卫♥星♥电♥视♥ 不再有绿色鸡尾酒
Got you hooked and cut you off.
让你上瘾后 再停止供应药物
We all got our cross to bear, and this is yours:
我们都背负着自己的十字架 你的十字架就是…
You're gonna break into Level 3, you're gonna get that "serum... "
你得闯入第三区 你得去拿血清…
...otherwise you're gonna play all by your lonesome.
不然,你就只好永远跟寂寞相伴了
What do you need me for?
你干嘛要我去呢?
I've seen what you can do.
我见识过你的功夫
Just go and get it yourself. They got defense systems...
你大可自己去拿 他们那里有防御系统…
...to keep people like me out.
会阻档我这种人闯入
But if the stories I hear about you in Belle Reve are true...
不过我在贝尔瑞听过你的事 如果是真的话…
"... you" shouldn't have any problem.
你进去应该没有困难
Looks like we got ourselves some company.
看来似乎有客人来了
Clark better have an excuse for not bringing those nails.
克拉克最好有 没把钉子送过去的理由
I'm sure he does.
我相信一定有的
Clark?
克拉克?
Clark, we sent you after those nails hours ago.
克拉克,我们叫你回来拿钉子 都好几个小时了
What happened? I got sidetracked.
你怎么了? 我一时忘了
Where's Lana?
拉娜人呢?
She's not feeling well. She's lying down.
她不舒服 她在休息
Why is your shirt on inside out?
你的衣服为什么穿反了?
I think I'll go check on Lana. No! Wait!
我去看看拉娜 不!等一下!
You never believe me! Why are you all over me?
你们就是不相信我! 你们干嘛这样逼我?
Can't you back off for five minutes? Clark Kent. What's gotten into you?
就不能等个五分钟再回来? 克拉克肯特,你发什么神经?
Yeah, boy! That ain't no way to talk to your mama.
对啊,孩子! 不可以这样对妈妈说话
What's going on here, Clark? Pipe down, old man.
这里在搞什么,克拉克? 别发火,老头子
Listen, fella, I don't know who the hell you think you're talking to...
听着,这位先生 你以为你在跟谁说话…
Stop! Just stop.
住手!住手!
I'll do what you want. Don't hurt anyone.
我听你们的就是了 别伤害任何人
Smart move, farm boy.
这才聪明,农场男孩
You got two hours to get back here with the serum...
给你两小时 拿血清回到这里…
"... or" I'm gonna fire me up a family barbecue.
不然,我就给你来个 〝家庭烧烤大餐〞
All I know is the serum is in a vault somewhere in there on Level 3.
我只知道血清在第三区的 一个地窖里
What about Lex? I mean, if we just told him what was going on...
找莱克斯好吗?我是说 如果我们直接把状况告诉他…
No, I called. He's en route to Washington.
不,我打过电♥话♥了 他去华盛顿出差
It's up to us. We gotta get in.
我们得自己来 得硬闯才行
Well, I'm always up for a little Mission: Impossible.
我总是很欢迎小小的 不可能的任务
Okay, so this is where your nut job said he was experimented in?
好,这就是你那个神经病说的 他被试验的地方?
Yeah. According to records...
对 据记录显示…
...this section of LuthorCorp was closed a year ago.
路德企业这一区 在一年前就关闭了
Turned into storage.
变成仓库
Great cover if you don't want "anyone... "
很好的掩饰 如果不想让别人知道…
"... to" know what you're up to. Exactly what I thought.
那里究竟在干什么用的话 我也这么想
Now, I couldn't pull up anything called "Top Secret Evil Lab" on the schematics.
好,我在蓝图上找不到一个 称为〝最高机密邪恶研究室〞的地方
But I did find this. Or, more accurately, didn't.
不过,我找到这地方 正确的说,是我不到的这地方
Level 3. Guess someone forgot to pencil that in.
第三区 我想有人忘了画上去
What? I like to come prepared.
干嘛? 我就喜欢有备无,色
Chloe, where'd you get all this stuff? EBay.
克洛,你去哪里弄来这一堆? 网络拍卖♥♥弄的
Hey. Is that a flash-bang grenade?
嘿,那是照明弹吗?
Careful! It was a graduation present from Lois.
小心 那是露意丝送的毕业礼物
I'm saving it for a special occasion.
我要留到特别的场合才用
Why didn't you tell me about this stuff?
这些东东你怎么都没告诉我?
We all have our secrets, Clark.
我们大家都有秘密,克拉克
Relax. We still got a couple of minutes before the guards swing back around.
放心,还有几分钟 警卫才会再巡回来
You sure this is gonna work? You got a better plan?
你确定这样行得通? 不然你有更好的方法?
Well, normally I'd just rip open the door, then super-speed past the cameras...
哦,通常我会直接把门劈开 再以超快速度躲过摄影机…
...and somehow open the vault with my heat vision.
再用我的热视力 设法打开地窖的门
So you're saying now that you're human, you have no useful skills?
你是说,你现在是几人 所以没有管用的技术了?
Not so much. Great.
不太多就是 太好了
Finally land my own superhero and this is what I get.
我终于找到我的超级英雄 却只有这样
But we don't need superpowers for this.
不过这种小事 也不需要超能力
Get the door open and then access the cameras.
你把门打开 然后找到切入摄影机的空档
Then loop the hallway over and over.
然后让它播出走廊上的空景
And then I'Il... Clark.
然后我就可以… 克拉克
That kind of electronic hocus-pocus is gonna take hours to rig up.
那种电子戏法 得花好几个小时才能变出来
Sometimes it's easier if you "just... "
有时…
...turn off the power.
直接关掉电力简单多了
Looks like the kid went and called the law.
那小鬼似乎跑去报♥警♥了
He doesn't love you much. Clark wouldn't go to the police.
看来他不是很爱你们 克拉克不会去报♥警♥的
It's just routine. Yeah, well, too bad for her then.
我想那只是仔d行巡视 好,算她倒霉
We'll get rid of her. Don't freak out.
我们会打发她走的 别发火
Baby, you'll know when I freak out.
宝贝 你还没见识过我发火的样子
Get rid of the sheriff or your wife's toast.
打发那警长走 不然你老婆就完了
Martha.
玛莎
Just a second.
等一下
Sheriff. I'm sorry to trouble you "folks... "
警长 很抱歉前来叨扰…
...but three real mean cusses busted out of Belle Reve last night.
不过,昨夜有三个凶狠的家伙 从贝尔瑞逃脱…
Put guards in the hospital...
他们害警卫被送到医院去…
...and we found the car they stole up the road.
我们在路上发现他们偷的车
We'll keep our eyes open. Yeah, you be sure and do that.
我们会小心防范的 对,你们最好小心一点
Where's the missus?
女主人呢?
She's still at the barn raising.
她还在盖谷仓的地方
I was just there, I didn't see her.
我刚刚才去,没看到她
Well, make sure she knows what's going on when she turns up.
哦,等她回来 记得要转告她这种状况
I sure will. Thank you.
那一定,谢谢你
Wait a minute.
等一下
Is that coffee I smell?
我闻到的味道是咖啡吗?
We're running out of time.
我们没时间了
There's gotta be another way. Clark, there isn't.
一定有别的方法可行 克拉克,没办法了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表