他之前也告诉我范恩在宏都拉斯
...because he knew I'd come to you with it.
因为他知道我会来问你
Why don't you let me use that as an in to find out what he's up to.
为什么不让我用这机会 我出他的动机
What if he finds out what you're up to? It's too risky.
如果他发现你的计谋怎么办? 这样太冒险了
Oh, and waiting for Darth Luthor to hatch his evil plan isn't?
喔,然后等着路德那个大魔头 实现他的邪恶计划吗?
Hey, Lois.
嘿,露意丝
No, she left hours ago.
没有啊,她几个小时前离开的
I'll let you know if I hear anything. What is it?
一有消息我就跟你说 怎么了?
My mom never showed up at the fundraiser in Metropolis.
我妈没在大都会的募款餐会出现
Oh, my God.
我的天啊!
Pull the security vids for the last 24 hours.
查看过去24小时内的保全录影带 看看有没有异状
Yes, sir.
遵命
It's okay.
没关系
What are you doing here? Looking for your father.
你怎么来了?
Where is he? I wish I knew.
他在哪里? 我也想知道
He's missed meetings and never showed up...
他没去开会,也没去募款餐会
Neither did my mother.
我妈也是
Lex, if you have any idea what's going on, you better tell me now.
莱克斯,如果你知道发生什么事 最好现在告诉我
Clark, earlier today, my father accused me...
克拉克,今天稍早 我爸错怪我…
...of orchestrating some bizarre attempt on his life.
以为我想要害死他
Think someone's giving it a second shot?
那个人又搞同样的把戏了?
All I know is that he was taken from this office.
我只知道他是从办公室被带走的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
I found his cell phone on the floor.
我在地板上发现他的手♥机♥
Last call he tried to make was to 911.
他试着打119报♥警♥
Time stamp on it matches an unexplained gap in the building's security tapes.
他打电♥话♥的时间 跟大楼保全录影带的空白时间吻合
What about the cameras in here?
那监视器的画面呢?
There aren't any.
没有画面
My father liked to have a place where he could conduct certain transactions...
我父亲在作某些交易的时候
...without any electronic records. - Would that be the less-than-legal kind?
不希望被电子装置记录下来 是不合法的交易吗?
Lex?
莱克斯?
Has this always been chipped liked that?
这个雕像这样是正常的吗?
My father wouldn't tolerate a flaw in his prized collection.
我爸绝不会允许他的收藏品有瑕疵
Nice catch.
你观察很细微
This isn't your standard issue.
这不是一般的装置
This was homemade by somebody who really knew what they were doing.
是职业级的人自♥制♥的
High res. Wireless carrier.
密集网络系统、无线传输
Is it transmitting? No, it's powered down.
正在传送吗? 没有,摔坏了
But if we juice it up, I might be able to trace where it's located.
但如果修一下 搞不好可以我出发送地点
Let's try it.
试试看吧
"A toad like fever!"
〝癞蛤♥蟆♥异想天开〞
Fever? It doesn't... It doesn't make any sense.
异想天开?这不通 一点都不通啊
It has to mean something!
一定有什么涵义!
Have you ever heard it before? No.
你之前有听过吗? 没有
Wait! Why aren't they all the same?
等等!为什么都一样?
The first letters of the words.
部首
The T and the F are capitals.
蛤跟蟆都是虫部
But not the A in the beginning and the L in "like"!
其它字不是
T, F, right, right. He said it was a... What?
对、对! 他说这个是?
He said, "Shift... Shift... Shift your perception. "
他说,〝改变,改变 改变你的认知〞
It... It... It's an anagram.
这是脑筋急转弯
It's an anagram! The w... The true meaning is scrambled.
是脑筋急转弯! 这个句子有别的涵义
It's a word puzzle! A word puzzle.
这是文字猜谜! 文字猜谜
It's transmitting on a rotational code.
这是在一个循环的代码中传输
I'll see if I can hack the sequence and locate the termination point.
看看我能不能入侵进去 我到终端点
Hurry.
快点
It's a shame, isn't it?
真是讽刺啊
It takes a crisis like this to get us in the same room together.
竟然是这样的危机 才让我们有机会聚在一起
Look, Clark, maybe when this is all over, we can...
克拉克,等这一切结束 或许我们可以…
...try to find our way back to some common ground.
找回我们过去的友情
Excuse me. I need to take this.
抱歉,我得接个电♥话♥
Is there anything I can do to make this go faster?
我能做什么让速度快一点吗?
Not unless computer skills are one of your abilities.
除非你的电脑技术也很强
The signal's strong. Minimal degradation, which means it must be local.
讯号♥很强,没有被削弱的迹象 代表一定在本地
Got it. 8320 Vermont Avenue. Five miles from here.
找到了,佛蒙大道8320号♥ 离这里五公哩
Great.
太好了
You find something?
你查到什么了吗?
An address not far from here.
一个在这附近的地点
Great. We'll take my Porsche. It's a lot faster than your truck.
太好了,开我的保时捷去吧 比开你的卡车快多了
Let's go.
走吧
V- I-L. "Evil. "
〝吃掉〞
"To dare fake evil. "
〝吃不到天鹅肉〞
It's gibberish. It's...
这句话没有道理
There's meaning in it! There has to be!
一定有什么涵义的! 一定有的!
No, there's...
不对,应该是…
You want me to fail, don't you? You want me to watch her die?
你要我失败,对不对? 你要我看着她死?
Is that what you want? Lionel!
这就是你要的对不对? 李涅?
He wants me to fail.
他要我失败
Fail, fail, fail.
失败、失败、失败
Fail, all right. He said:
失败,对了,他说…
"The truth is obscured with double meaning. " Double.
〝事实藏在双关语里面〞 双关语
It's double meaning. No mercy.
是个双关语,绝不手下留情
Greed, grab, take.
贪婪、豪取强夺
Take, take, take. To take.
强夺、夺取、夺取
Over. Takeover!
是并购的意思
Failed takeover! Failed takeover! The answer is "failed takeover"!
失败的并购案!失败的并购案! 答案是〝失败的并购案!〞
Failed takeover!
失败的并购案!
Apex. Apex!
艾佩克斯,艾佩克斯!
Apex!
艾佩克斯!
It's Apex.
是艾佩克斯!
Martha?
玛莎!
Martha.
玛莎
Martha.
玛莎
You're all right.
你没事了
It's all right.
没事了
Genuine concern for another human being?
这么关心别人?
I suspected your relationship with the senator was more than just political.
我想你们大概不只有政♥治♥上的关系吧
All right.
好
All right.
好
All right, we won your game. Now let us out.
我们赢了,快放我们出去
As you wish.
就如你所愿吧
Come on, Martha.
来吧,玛莎
Wait, wait! Wait!
等一下!
What's...? What's up here? "Freedom. "
上面是什么? 自♥由♥
Or death, depending on the outcome of your final game.
或是死亡 就看你们在最后游戏的表现了
You expect us to walk right into another trap?
你以为我们会跳入下一个陷阱吗?
You could stay right where you are and wait for the floor to be electrified.
你们也可以待在这里 等着被地板电死
Come on.
走吧
What happens now? I don't know.
接下来会发生什么? 我不知道
No! No!
不!不
I'm sorry that you got dragged into this.
我很抱歉把你扯进来
Dragged into what? Who is that man?
扯进什么事?那个人是谁?
I don't know. Apex? A failed takeover.
我不知道 艾佩克斯?失败的并购案?
What does that mean? Apex Group was an Asian consortium...
那是什么意思? 艾佩克斯集团是个亚洲财团…
...I used to try to take back control of LuthorCorp from Lex.
我利用它把路德公♥司♥的经营权 从莱克斯手上抢回来
Lex found out...
莱克斯后来发现了
...and made a very compelling argument for me to pull out.
想办法让我退出
Apex funded hundreds of companies.
艾佩克斯集团资助很多公♥司♥
The investors were ruined. A lot of people lost everything.
那些投资者被害的血本无归 很多人失去一切
Because of you. Because of your greed. No, this wasn't about me.
都是因为你的贪婪 不,不是我
This was about Lex. Lex?
这是跟莱克斯有关 莱克斯?
About hurting him?
你要伤害莱克斯?
You hate him that much? I was trying to teach him, Martha.
你这么恨他? 我是想教他,玛莎
Lessons. Hard lessons. I thought that if... Oh, God!
让他学到教训,我想说如果我… 天啊!
If I removed the temptations that power and money gave him...
如果我把他的权利财富都拿走
...maybe then he would be able to rediscover his own humanity.
或许他可以重新发现自己的人性
Did you ever think of just talking to him? Father to son?
你有想过直接跟他谈吗? 父子好好谈谈?
That might work in the Kent family. But Lex is not Clark and...
在肯特家或许有用 但莱克斯不是克拉克
I'm not the father Jonathan Kent was.
我也不是强纳森肯特
It's never too late to change.
要改变永远不嫌太迟
Unless you're dead.
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表