...that I was considering running for state senate...
知道我想参选参议员
...but if you came to strong-arm me into quitting...
可是如果你是来劝退我的话…
On the contrary. I am here to offer my support.
相反的 我是来表达支持的
You'll need considerable amounts of money and influence...
你会需要很多金钱跟影响力
...to win this election.
赢得这场选战
You have a more than, shall we say, privileged adversary.
你有一个非常具有优势的对手
So you wanna back me for Senate running against your son?
你要支持我参选对抗你儿子?
Why would you wanna do that?
你为什么要这样做?
Lex is an extraordinary young man.
莱克斯是个非常优秀的年轻人
He's always had an extraordinary appetite for power.
他对权力的渴望十分强烈
But if he succeeds in this first foray into the political arena...
但如果他一踏进政♥治♥圈就轻易成功
"... I'm" afraid he'll develop such a fierce taste for it...
我担心他会贪得无厌
...he'll go on to devour the world.
想要吞下整个世界
I guess the apple doesn't fall that far from the tree.
我想这大概也算是遗传吧
I know you don't trust me, Jonathan. You have no reason to.
我知道你不信任我,强纳森 你没有理由相信我
But I'm asking you to accept my offer of support.
不过我真的是来请你接受我的支持
I know about Clark.
我知道克拉克的事情
Chloe Sullivan has supplied me with all the information I need.
克洛苏利文提供了所有资料
His true identity, the powers he possesses and uses.
我知道他的真实身分 还有他具备的超能力
I know he's vulnerable to kryptonite.
我知道氪石对他有杀伤力
Accept my support and I can guarantee you a seat in the Senate.
只要接受我的赞助 我保证让你当选参议员
And what happens if I don't accept?
如果我不接受呢?
The truth about Clark will come out in any case.
那克拉克的秘密就有可能被揭发
The only difference is how he'll be treated when we run the tests.
唯一的不同就是 在我们测试的时候他会受到何种待过
He can either be a distinguished guest, or strapped down, helpless, like a lab rat.
他有可能像贵宾般倍受礼过 也有可能像实验室白老鼠般无助
It's your choice.
一切就看你的选择了
It's so smooth.
好光滑
It almost feels like liquid.
感觉就像液体一样
Frictionless surface.
外表没有任何摩擦
At least, that's what my experts tell me.
我的专家们是这么说的
You've been studying it this whole time.
原来你已经研究很久了
And you let me think what I saw the day of the meteor shower wasn't "real... "
你让我以为那天看到的流星雨 是假的…
...that I was losing my mind.
让我以为是我自己有问题
I didn't want you to question your sanity. I was trying to protect you.
我无意让你怀疑自己 只是试着保护你
You keep saying that. What do you think you're protecting me from?
你一直说要保护我 到底要保护我什么?
This ship...
这艘船…
...is one of the most important discoveries in the history of mankind.
是人类历史上最伟大的发现之一
There are people who have killed for a lot less.
不知道有多少人因此丧命
Now, if I had told you the truth and something happened to you...
如果我告诉你真♥相♥ 害你受到伤害…
"... I'd" never forgive myself.
我是不会原谅自己的
So, what changed?
那是什么让你改变心意?
I couldn't lie to you anymore.
我无法再对你说谎了
Is that the real reason?
这是真正的原因吗?
Or is it because you and your scientists are stumped?
还是因为你跟你的科学家碰到瓶颈?
Because I'm the only person on Earth who's seen this thing open up?
因为我是世界上唯一一个 看过太空船打开的人?
This is a chance to finally get answers...
这是一个大好机会 让我们找到答案…
...to questions that have been haunting you since your parents died.
解开自从你父母死后 就一直困扰你的问题
The meteors that killed them, this ship...
那些害死他们的流星 还有这艘船…
...all the strange things that happen in Smallville, it's all tied together.
所有发生在小镇的怪事 原来都有关联
I'm offering you the opportunity of a lifetime.
我是提供一生难得的机会给你
Whether or not you take it is up to you.
你要不要接受是你的选择
Hi, Clark.
嗨,克拉克
Your dad was looking for you.
你♥爸♥在找你
I just saw him in the barn with Lionel Luthor.
我刚刚在谷仓看到他跟 李涅路德在一起
Lionel?
李涅?
There he is. Clark, come on out and give me a hand with the tractor.
他在这啊,克拉克 快来帮我弄拖拉机
Where is it? Oh, it's by the barn. I think we need...
我想我们需要…
Where is it? Whoa, hey!
在哪里? 哇,嘿!
Clark! What are you doing?
克拉克! 你在干嘛?
See, he got this from Lionel Luthor.
这是他从李涅路德那拿来的
He's helping him put me in the lab. What?
他要帮他把我送进实验室 什么?
Clark, Lionel stopped by to talk about the campaign.
克拉克 李涅是过来跟我谈选举的事
Sure, he brought me Lex's balance sheet so I could see what I was up against.
他拿莱克斯的资产负债表给我参考
What about the money? What money?
那钱呢? 什么钱?
This money!
这个钱!
Why are you doing this to me, Dad?
你为什么要这样对我,爸?
Why are you doing it? Hey!
你为什么要这样做? 超!
Clark, stop it!
克拉克,别这样!
Martha!
玛莎!
No more lies.
不要再说谎了!
Tell me the truth.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me! You want the truth?
告诉我! 你要知道真♥相♥?
You were never really my son.
你不是我的亲生儿子
You were the thing I found in the cornfield.
你是我在玉米田发现的
Clark, please, I don't wanna do this. Just calm down.
克拉克,拜托,我不想这样 请冷静下来
You're all in this together.
你们都是一伙的
Clark. I knew it.
克拉克 我就知道
Mrs. Kent, are you all right?
肯特夫人,你还好吧?
Chloe, how long have you known about Clark?
克洛,你知道克拉克的事多久了?
Since last year.
从去年开始
Yeah, what...?
那…
How much did he tell you, Chloe?
他告诉你多少,克洛?
Well, everything, I think.
应该是全部
I mean, that's how I knew about the kryptonite he kept hidden in the barn.
所以我才会知道他藏在谷仓的氪石
I just came by to check in on him, and I heard this commotion...
我过来看他 然后听到吵闹声
What's happening? Why is he acting this way?
发生什么事了? 他为什么会这样呢?
I don't know. He came to visit me at the "Daily Planet," and he just freaked out.
我不知道,他跑来《星球日报》 然后就开始抓狂
He was just accusing me of revealing his secrets to Lionel Luthor.
他说我把他的秘密告诉李涅路德
I tried to explain to him, and he wouldn't listen.
我试着跟他解释 可是他听不进去
It was like he was a different person. It must be Red Kryptonite.
他好像变了个人 一定是红氪石的关系
No, sweetheart, it's different somehow. I don't think so.
不对,亲爱的,这次不一样 我觉得不是那样
Red Kryptonite? There's another kind of kryptonite.
红氪石? 那是另一种氪石
It's red instead of green. It changes Clark's personality.
是红色的 而且会让克拉克性情大变
He loses all his inhibitions and becomes very unpredictable.
他会变的无法克制 而且很善变
What about Silver Kryptonite?
那银氪石呢?
Silver?
银色?
I think I may know what's gotten into Clark.
我想我大概知道 克拉克为什么会这样了
Lana. Clark, what are you doing here?
你怎么来了?
Waiting for you. Get your stuff together, we gotta go.
我在等你 把东西收一收,我们得走了
Go where? Up north. I know a place.
我知道有个地方可去
They'll never find us. Wait, slow down. What's going on?
他们找不到我们的 等等,慢一点,怎么搞的?
They turned against me, Lana. Who did?
他们都背叛我了,拉娜 谁?
Chloe, my parents.
克洛跟我爸妈
You're the only one I can trust now. You're the only one.
你是我现在唯一相信的人了 只有你
Whatever they did, it can't be that bad. No, Lana, you "don't... "
不管他们做了什么,不可能那么糟吧 不,拉娜,你不懂…
She's coming. She's coming.
她来了,她来了
Chloe's coming. All right, listen.
克洛来了,好吧,听着
I promise I'll come back to you, all right? I'll find you.
我保证一定会回来找你的 好吗?我会来找你的
Don't listen to a word they say. Clark, I'm just gonna call your parents.
别听他们的话 克拉克,我会打电♥话♥给你父母
Lana, thank God. Has Clark been here?
拉娜,真是谢天谢地 克拉克有过来吗?
Why? Because I need to talk to him.
为什么这样问? 因为我得跟他谈谈
Did he ever touch that silver rock you had?
他有碰过你的银氪石吗?
He's been here, hasn't he?
他有来过这里对不对?
He told me not to trust you.
他要我别相信你说的话
Okay, Clark's gone all Captain Paranoid...
好吧,克拉克整个人抓狂…
...and I think it might be because of that silver meteor you have.
我想大概是因为你的银氪石
He did prick his finger with it. Lana, Clark's been infected.
他是有被割到 拉娜,他受到感染了
He thinks everyone's turned against him.
他现在觉得每个人都要害他
If we don't help him, he'll end up hurting someone. Do you know where he went?
如果我们不帮他,他会伤害到人的 你知道他去哪吗?
He was here for a second, then he was gone. The way he was acting...
他来了一下,然后就跑了 他的样子…
It's gonna be okay. I'm gonna call the Kents.
不会有事的 我要打电♥话♥给肯特夫妇
They're looking in Smallville. I'll see if I can find him.
他们待在小镇等他 我也会帮着找他
I'm gonna come with you. No, Lana, don't.
不要
You stay here, and if he shows up just call me and try and keep him calm.
你留在这里,如果他回来找你 记得打电♥话♥给我,尽量让他冷静
I think you're the only one he'll listen to right now.
我想他现在只听你的了
Clark, I was wondering if you'd forgotten about me.
克拉克,我还以为你忘了我呢
Is everything all right? No.
一切都还好吧? 不好
Chloe's in on it too. So are my parents.
克洛跟我父母也参与其中
In on what?
参与什么?
The truck following us, did you get any information from campus security?
那台跟踪我们的卡车 你从学校警卫那有得到任何消息吗?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表