Okay, let me just call you back in a second, all right?
我待会儿再打给你
I'm sorry, officer, I know I was driving a little bit fast.
抱歉,警官 我知道我开的太快了点
That's the least of your problems, Miss Lang.
那不是你该担心的问题,蓝小姐
What are you doing?
你们干什么?
Shut your mouth.
闭上你的嘴
Lana?
拉娜?
Let her go. "Lex?"
放她走 莱克斯?
I said, let her go.
我说放了她
Remember that stalemate you were talking about, Luthor?
你不是说我们陷入僵局吗,路德?
Lex, why are they doing this? Yeah, Lex, why all the fuss?
莱克斯,他们到底在干嘛? 是啊,莱克斯,怎么回事?
Lana, they're looking for a spaceship.
拉娜,他们要找太空船
What spaceship? Is everybody stupid around here?
什么太空船? 大家都在耍白♥痴♥,是吗?
Tell us where it is and all this is over.
快告诉我们太空船在哪儿 你们就会没事
She doesn't know anything.
她什么都不知道
Yeah, well, she was there when it crashed.
太空船坠毁的时候她野众那里
And I know you two have been spending an awful lot of time together.
我知道你们两个很常在一起
So get your ass out here now or you'll be talking to yourself.
所以快出来 不然你就得自言自语了
I guess you're not as important after all.
我想你还是不够重要
Step out.
站出来
Check him.
搜他的身
Don't worry, Lana. I'm not gonna let this psycho hurt you.
别担心,拉娜 我不会让这个疯子伤害你的
You think you can stop me, Luthor?
你以为自己能阻止我吗,路德?
You all right? You hurt? No, I'm okay.
你没事吧?有受伤吗? 我没事
I warned you knowing about that ship could be dangerous.
我警告过你,那艘船会带来危险的
Lex.
莱克斯
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Lex.
我的天啊,莱克斯
Oh, my God.
天啊
Come on, Bob, you can do better than this.
鲍伯,你可以做得更好
I know it's 30 seconds smack in the middle of prime time...
我知道这在黄金时段占了30秒…
...that's why it's called "prime."
所以才叫黄金时段啊
Drop 10 grand and I promise you, I will get you a personal invitation...
投入一万元经费的话 我保证帮你拿到…
"...to" Senator Kent's election party.
肯特州参议员的当选派对邀请函
I'll save you a dance. Thanks, Bob.
我等着你来跟我跳舞,谢谢,鲍伯
Wow, prime time. That must have cost a bit, huh?
哇,黄金时段 一定很贵吧?
Feminine wiles. Bob's got a crush on me.
我运用女性魅力罗 鲍伯很喜欢我
Parts of me. He let me have it for next to nothing.
也不是非常喜欢吧 他没有要求什么回报
I wonder if all you nice people wouldn't "mind..."
大家不介意…
...giving Miss Lane and I a few minutes?
给我和蓝恩小姐一点时间吧?
Why don't you get yourself a cup of coffee.
倒杯咖啡吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Wow, "Miss Lane." I'm feeling all professional.
哇,蓝恩小姐 这样听起来好专业喔
You've really grown into your role well here, Lois.
你真得很称职,露意丝
Like the way you managed to get all this last-minute publicity.
总是可以在最后关头搞定广♥告♥
That's very impressive.
真是让人印象深刻
Thanks, boss.
谢谢夸奖,老板
It also must be very expensive.
但一定也很花了很多钱
I told you not to bother with that, I've got it covered.
我说过不用担心 一切有我搞定
Yeah, you see, that's my problem.
我的问题就在这
I'm crunching the numbers, they don't seem to add up, Lois.
我算了算,发现收入没增加 露意丝
We're spending more than we have.
我们已经入不敷出了
A lot more.
而且超出非常多的预算
Well, I just called in a few favors. Lois.
我刚找了些人帮忙 露意丝
I appreciate everything you're doing, I really do.
我很感激你为我做的一切
But you've got to stop sidestepping my question.
可是你不能再回避我的问题
Where's the money coming from?
那些钱是从哪儿来的?
Lionel Luthor.
李涅路德
I didn't have a choice.
我没有选择
The well ran dry, and without Lionel's "backing..."
我们的经费已经用完了 如果没有李涅的支援…
...our campaign would have folded weeks ago.
我们的竞选活动 早在几个礼拜前就结束了
It was the right thing to do.
这样做是对的
We actually have a chance to win this thing now.
我们赢的机会很大
What is the point if the devil owns your soul?
如果让恶魔赢走你的灵魂 那又有什么意义?
It's not like that.
不是那样的
He doesn't want anything from you. This is about Lex.
他没有要求什么回报 这跟莱克斯有关
Lionel's gonna do anything he can to stop Lex from becoming senator.
李涅只是尽力阻止莱克斯当选
I'm sure that that's true. But you don't know Lionel like I do.
我相信,但是你没有我了解李涅
He doesn't give anyone anything for free. There's always a price.
他不可能无条件帮忙 一定会要求回报的
I'm the one that's gonna have to pay it.
而我到时候就得付出代价
Clark...
克拉克…
...can you put on the brakes before you tornado my homework?
你可以在吹翻我的功课前 煞车一下吗?
I'm sorry.
抱歉
All right, Dostoyevsky's "Idiot" isn't gonna get any smarter, so come on...
好吧,反正杜斯妥也夫斯基的《白♥痴♥》 我再怎么念还是不懂,来吧…
"...Miss" Sullivan's advice column is open for letters.
苏利文小姐的感情专栏开放中
Lana and I had another fight.
拉娜跟我又吵架了
I know, she called me right after the big blowout.
我知道,她在吵架那天晚上打给我
What did she say?
她说什么?
Just the headlines: Spaceship, boyfriend that always changes the subject...
就只有说重点啊 太空船、男朋友爱转移话题…
...forced to turn to everyone's favorite villain.
所以害她得去找坏人帮忙
How long has she been working on this?
她做研究多久了?
I don't know, actually. This is the first I've ever heard of it.
我不知道 这是我第一次听说
You have to find out how long they've been working together.
你得问出他们合作多久了
Are you asking me to spy on Lana?
你要我去刺探拉娜?
It's very important. I understand, and you're my "friend..."
这件事很严重 我了解,你是我的朋友…
...but so is Lana, and there is no way I'm getting in the middle of this.
可是拉娜也是我朋友 我才不要卷进你们的纠纷呢
Is that Lana?
是拉娜吗?
Hello? Yes, this is Chloe Sullivan.
哈罗?我是克洛苏利文
Where?
在哪里?
No. No, she hasn't been back to the dorm at all.
没有,她没有回到宿舍
Yeah, I will, I will. Thank you.
好,我会的,谢谢
What happened?
怎么了?
That was the Smallville Sheriff's Department.
是小镇警局打来的
Something wrong?
出了什么事吗?
They found Lana's car abandoned on the side of the road.
他们在路边发现拉娜的车
Start a perimeter search. See if you can find anything out in that field.
开始搜索周边 看看可不可以找到线索
Sheriff?
警长?
Mr. Kent, what did you do, drop out of the sky?
肯特先生,你是从天而降吗?
Where's Lana? That's what we're trying to find out.
拉娜在哪里? 我们正在找
When was the last time you saw her? Couple of hours ago.
你最后一次看到她是什么时候? 几个小时前
We had a fight. Well, that's what people in love "do..."
我们有点争执 谈恋爱的人都会吵架…
...then they make up...
然后他们又会和好
...which I aim to give you and Miss Lang the chance to do.
我现在就努力要给你和蓝恩小姐 这样的机会
We found her purse, everything's in it. And the car speaks for itself.
我们发现她的皮包,东西都还在 车子的状况说明一切
I'd peg this as a kidnapping but there's no sign of a "struggle..."
我认为是乡架 可是没有挣扎的痕迹…
...which suggests she either knew her assailant or was caught off-guard.
她可能认识对方 不然就是突然被带走
Either way, we'll go over every inch of the scene...
总之我们会努力搜索每个地方
...until we dust off something useful...
直到发现有用的线索为止
Sheriff.
警长
It's a GPS.
这是全球卫星定♥位♥器♥
Someone must have been following her.
一定有人在跟踪她
How in the Sam Spade did you know where to find this?
你怎么找到这个东西的?
Just a hunch. You got an awful lot of those.
只是一个预感 你预感还真多
I've said it before, but I could use a man like you on the force...
我之前说过了 我很希望你能加入我们的行列…
...instead of some of these hayseeds.
取代一些乡巴佬
There's a serial number on here, "511 GKL97."
这里有序号♥ 511GKL97
So I think maybe...
我想…
Sheriff.
警长
We got a silent alarm from up at the Luthor mansion.
路德的房♥子传出警报
Harris is checking it out. Harris, what's your situation?
哈里丝正在搜查 哈里丝,你那边情况如何?
All clear, sheriff.
都没问题,警长
Looks like it was a false alarm.
看来是假警报
Okay, keep searching the perimeter.
继续搜查周边
You get anything, you get me on the horn.
有任何消息马上通知我
Getting a little warm in there?
里面是不是变热了啊?
I hacked into the climate controls.
我把温度控制系统弄坏了
Should hit about a buck thirty in half an hour.
半小时后大概会到130度
Give me a yell when you're medium rare.
等到半熟的时候记得叫我
By the way, how's that bullet feel? I know I got you.
对了,被子弹打到的感觉怎么样? 我知道我打中你了
I can't stop it. It's okay.
我没办法阻止他们 没关系
They'll be here soon.
他们很快就会来了
Who? The police.
谁? 警♥察♥
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表