You like butterflies, don't you?
你喜欢蝴蝶吧?
I made this for you.
我做了这个给你
It's okay.
没关系
I know this is a big change.
我知道这是个很大的转变
All I wanna do is put our family back together.
我只是想让我们一家团圆
You belong to me. Now, come on.
你是属于我的,来吧
Come on.
过来
I've got a surprise for you.
我有个惊喜要给你
His name is Tyler McKnight...
他的名字是泰勒麦奈特…
...and I think he might be Maddie v an Horn's long-Iost father.
我想他应该是麦笛范宏 失踪的父亲
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说?
He was Maddie's mom's sweetheart the year before she was born.
他是麦笛出生前 麦笛妈妈的男朋友
But what does that prove?
这又证明了什么?
Twelve years ago he landed in Belle Reve...
十二年前 他被送到贝尔瑞疗养院
...with the ability to control all things glass.
因为他被发现 有控制玻璃的能力
So he really is Maddie's dad.
他真的是麦笛的亲生父亲
Which means that Maddie v an Horn's meteor powers are second-generation.
所以麦笛范宏的超能力是遗传的
Her dad was in a stained-glass workshop when the first meteor shower hit.
第一场流星雨发生时 她父亲在彩色玻璃厂工作
So Maddie never met her father. He's been locked up all her life.
所以麦笛从没见过她父亲 因为他一直被关着
That's what happens when you use your powers to rob a jewelry store.
这就是用超能力抢珠宝店的下场
He got caught, the seven five-carat diamonds he stole didn't.
他被抓到,可是他偷的 七个五克拉钻石下落不明
Did he just escape?
所以他是逃出来的?
He walked out. He was a model patient.
他是被放出来的 他是个很合作的病人
Shrinks gave him a clean bill of health. We have to find Maddie.
所以心理医生判断他心智正常 我们得找到麦笛
We don't know what this "guy's..."
我们不知道这个家伙…
...capable of. - We have no idea where he's headed.
到底有什么能耐 我们不知道他要去哪
Where did he live when he was arrested?
他在被抓时住哪里?
With his mother.
跟他妈妈住在一起
145 Hastings Road.
海斯丁路145号♥
I can't believe they let my son out.
真不敢相信他们把我儿子放了
Why didn't he come and see me?
他为什么不来看我呢?
Probably went straight to see his daughter.
大概是因为他直接找女儿去了
Daughter? Tyler doesn't have a daughter.
女儿? 泰勒没有女儿啊
Her name is Maddie, and she's 11 years old.
她叫麦笛,今年十一岁
I have a granddaughter?
我有个孙女?
Yes, ma'am, and it's very important that we find her. She could be in danger.
是的,我们正急着找她 她有可能身陷险境
I've seen this before, at the Talon.
我在塔龙看过这个
Isn't it beautiful?
很漂亮吧
He made it right before he was arrested.
他在被逮捕前做的
I don't have the finished piece.
我没有完成品
I had to sell it after my husband passed away.
我得在我丈夫过世后 把这给卖♥♥了
Those seven diamonds he stole...
他偷的那七颗钻石…
...did they ever find them?
他们有找到吗?
No.
没有
I made this right before they threw me into Belle Reve.
这是他们把我丢进 贝尔瑞疗养院前做的
But I always knew that I'd get out.
但我知道我一定会出来
We'd be together.
我知道我们会再相聚
Watch this.
你看这个
I hid these here for you, Maddie.
这些是我藏起来要给你的,麦笛
For us.
给我们的
These are the start of our new life.
这象征了我们新生活的开始
Take them.
拿去吧
Go on, take them.
拿去啊
No.
不
You stole them.
这些是你偷的
No, I didn't. You stole them.
我没有 你有
Please, take them.
拜托,拿去
Let her go.
放了她
Maddie?
麦笛?
It's okay. Clark.
没事了 克拉克
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
He'll never hurt anyone again.
他再也不能伤害任何人了
Thanks. Hey, what are you doing here?
谢谢 你怎么会过来?
I didn't think the "Daily Planet" was on your weekend orbit.
《星球日报》应该不在 你的周末行程吧
I just got a phone call from Lex.
莱克斯刚冈叮打电♥话♥给我
I don't understand, Chloe. Why didn't you just talk to me?
我不懂,克洛 你为什么不跟我谈?
Look, Lana, I'm sorry.
拉娜,我很抱歉
After the last couple weeks I didn't think you were "interested..."
过去这几个礼拜发生那些事 你大概不想…
...in talking about your love life. - My love life?
跟我谈你的感情生活 我的感情生活?
With Lex? You've gotta be kidding me. Lana, it's okay to be honest.
跟莱克斯?你在开什么玩笑 拉娜,你就坦白说嘛
I'm not gonna burn you at the stake.
我又不会害你
There is nothing to be honest about, Chloe.
没什么好坦白的,克洛
So I'd appreciate it if you stopped spinning your rumor mill...
请你不要再散布谣言…
...before you humiliate me any more than you already have.
继续让我难堪
I understand if you wanna hurt Clark. What?
你想伤害克拉克,我能了解 什么?
But just don't hurt yourself in the process.
但是不要伤害到自己
Lex Luthor is nothing more than a predator.
莱克斯路德不过是个掠夺者
Well, I don't plan on being anybody's prey.
我不打算成为任何人的猎物
So we have nothing to worry about.
所以我们没什么好担心的
Now remember, the doctors told you to take it easy.
记住,医生说要慢慢来
So you might have to lay off the arm wrestling.
所以最好暂时别比腕力
My arm doesn't even hurt anymore.
我的手臂已经不痛了
What hurts is knowing how badly I treated that girl.
痛的是发现 自己对那个女孩的态度有多坏
I had no doubt she was a cold-blooded killer.
我把她当作冷血杀手
Goes to show you, people aren't always who you think they are.
所以这件事告诉你 很多人不是你想的那样
I have to give you credit, Smallville.
我不得不称赞你 小镇先生
Who would've known you'd be such a natural with kids?
谁知道你对小孩那么有一套?
Well, Maddie's pretty special.
麦笛是个很特别的孩子
So, what happens to her now?
所以她接下来何去何从呢?
Can't be easy finding a family willing to live without windows.
很难找到哪个家庭 愿意住在完全没窗户的房♥子里
She gonna live with her grandmother, who couldn't be happier.
她会跟她祖母住在一起 她祖母非常的期待
She didn't even know she had a granddaughter.
她之前根本不知道 自己有孙女
Wow, she must be pretty brave.
哇,那她一定很勇敢
She's excited. Like my parents when they adopted me.
她很兴奋 就像我父母领养我时一样
They didn't worry about their house getting destroyed.
他们不用担心 自己的房♥子被摧毁啊
Well, he had his moments.
他有别的能耐
Hi, Clark.
嗨,克拉克
Since you're bedridden for a few days, I brought you stuff to read.
既然你得待在床上好几天 我带了点东西来给你
Thank you.
谢谢
The chief of staff for a state senator needs to be fully informed on the issues.
幕僚长必须 透彻了解这些议题
Wait a minute. You want me to be your chief of staff?
等等 你要请我当你的幕僚长?
Mom, are you sure you don't wanna think this through?
妈,你要不要再考虑一下?
If it weren't for Lois, your father wouldn't have been elected.
如果不是露意丝 你♥爸♥不可能当选
And I wouldn't be in office.
我也不会继任参议员
Besides, Lois, it's pretty "clear..."
再说,露意丝…
...your destiny lies far beyond a cappuccino maker.
以你的能力,在咖啡厅泡咖啡 太大材小用了
What do you think?
怎么样?
Come on. Let's go.
走吧
Nice glasses.
你的眼镜很酷
Maddie?
麦笛?
What you doing?
你在做什么?
Clark, you saved my life.
克拉克 你救了我一命
I just wanted to help out. Maddie?
我只是想帮忙 麦笛?
Sweetie, you don't need to do that. Don't worry.
你不用那样做
I'm used to cleaning up after myself.
我很习惯做家事
Well, in this house, you're a guest.
在我们家里,你是客人
And guests always get a double helping of Mom's banana pancakes.
客人只要负责一次吃两份 我妈的香蕉松饼就好了
The way you are with her...
你跟她相处的样子…
Your dad would be so proud.
你♥爸♥看到了一定会很欣慰
Clark, did you ever meet your real dad?
克拉克 你有看过你的亲生父亲吗?
Sort of.
算是有
Is he bad like mine? Maybe worse.
他跟我爸一样坏吗? 搞不好更糟
But just because he gave me life doesn't mean I'm anything like him.
虽然他给了我生命 但那不代表我会跟他一样
See, the thing is, Maddie...
麦笛…
...anyone can be a father...
任何人都有可能成为父亲…
...but it takes someone very special to be a dad.
可是要当一个好父亲不容易
I wish you could've met the man who raised me.
我希望你能见见养育我的人
He was my real dad.
他才是我真正的父亲
He would've liked you a lot.
他一定会很喜欢你
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表