Something I have to talk to you about. How did you get in here?
我有事得跟你谈 你怎么进来的?
I think I just heard a keg being tapped. I'm gonna go check it out.
我好像听到有桶子被踢翻了 我去看一下
I shouldn't be going through your stuff...
我不应该翻你的东西…
"... but" you're involved in something dangerous.
可是你现在被牵扯到 一件很危险的事
Worried I'm involved in it, or in it with Lex?
你是担心我被牵扯到那件事 还是跟莱克斯牵扯在一起
No. Lana, this has nothing to do with my feelings.
不,拉娜 这件事跟我的感受无关
Lex doesn't know what he's gotten himself into. Neither do you.
莱克斯不知道 他被扯入什么样的事,你也是
You break into my place and you expect me to believe anything?
你闯进我房♥间 还期望我完全信任你?
Lex is in trouble.
莱克斯有麻烦了
And if you care about him at all, you'll tell me where that lab is.
如果你真的在乎他 那就告诉我实验室在哪
Before it's too late.
趁现在还来得及
Impressive.
真是壮观啊
Looks like I underestimated your willingness...
看来我低估了你…
...to tackle a non-profit venture.
为社会服务的精神
Well, LuthorCorp doesn't take the threat of an alien Armageddon lightly.
路德公♥司♥绝不轻忽 来自外星球的威胁
You were never gonna create a vaccine for humans, were you?
你从来没打算 要研发给人类的疫苗吧?
Is that what you think?
你是这么想的吗?
It was gonna be your way of protecting extraterrestrial guests when they arrive...
当你的外星客人来时 这是你保护他们的方式…
...and unleash some horrible disease on us.
释放致命的病毒对付我们
So you went behind my back, mass-produced the vaccine for mankind.
所以你背着我 量产保护人类的疫苗
I wanted to give my people a chance before you got your dirty hands on it.
在你插手之前 我要给我的族群一个机会
I applaud your noble efforts to protect your species.
你想保护自己人的情操 令我很感动
Unfortunately, it's all based on faulty assumptions.
可惜你的推断错误
I never intended to mass-produce the vaccine.
我从没打算量产疫苗
One dose is all I ever needed.
我只需要一剂
Let the rest of the world find its own cure.
让这个世界自己找解药吧
I'm not sure what to tell you, Mr. Luthor.
我不知道该怎么说 路德先生
Whatever you were injected with, it doesn't appear to have had any effect.
不管你被注射了什么东西 好像对你身体没有造成影响
In fact, you've never been healthier.
你再健康不过了
Well, I appreciate the vote of confidence. Thank you, doctor.
感谢你给我信心 谢谢你,医生
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
So I'm guessing that my father told you everything that happened at the lab.
我想我爸应该把 实验室的事告诉你了
You know, Lex, if you had listened to your father's "warnings... "
莱克斯 如果你早听你♥爸♥的警告…
...none of this would have happened. - None of what?
这些都不会发生 什么不会发生?
All the viruses were destroyed.
所有的病毒都被摧毁了
And now LuthorCorp has a technology to create an extraordinary vaccine.
现在路德公♥司♥拥有 制♥造♥万能疫苗的技术
Lex, you were double-crossed.
莱克斯,你被骗了
Where's Fine right now? I don't know.
范恩在哪里? 我不知道
My operatives are scouring the globe.
我的人正在搜查他的下落
Clark, I was the good guy here.
克拉克 我做的是好事
LuthorCorp spent over $ 10 million producing that vaccine.
路德公♥司♥花费超过一千万美金 制♥造♥那些疫苗
One more thing, Clark.
还有一件事,克拉克
Lana called me.
拉娜打电♥话♥给我
I don't wanna hear you were rifling through her stuff...
我不想再听到…
...like a crazy roommate again.
你像个疯狂的室友一样 乱翻她的东西
If you want something from me, don't go running to Lana to find it.
如果你对我有意见 不要去我拉娜
You really crossed the line.
你太过分了
All those years we were friends...
我们做朋友那么多年…
...were you waiting for me to step aside so you could make your move?
你是不是一直在等我退出 然后你就可以有所行动?
I don't know, Clark.
我不知道,克拉克
All those years you told Lana you loved her...
那么多年来你告诉拉娜你爱她…
...were you just waiting to walk away and break her heart?
是不是只为了抛弃她让她心碎?
There's a natural tendency to blame the person who's replaced you.
责备取代你地位的人 是很正常的
I get that.
我懂
But I didn't take Lana from you.
但我没有把拉娜从你身边抢走
You lost her all by yourself.
你是自己失去她的
Lionel?
李涅?
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛?
I have to make a confession to you, Martha.
我得跟你坦白一件事 玛莎
Martha, the... The night Jonathan was elected...
玛莎 强纳森当选那天晚上…
...I... I called him.
我…我打电♥话♥给他
So it's true.
所以那是真的
I told him that I knew everything about Clark.
我跟他说 我知道克拉克的秘密
He was so angry, he...
他非常的生气,他…
He never let me explain.
他不给我解释的机会
I wish I had a heart as full of strength and goodness as your son, Martha.
我希望我能跟你儿子一样 有颗坚强善良的心,玛莎
I don't.
但我没有
But I want you to remember that I was at least honest with you.
可是我要你记得 至少我对你始终是诚实的
In time, maybe you'll be able to forgive me.
或许有一天你能原谅我
I'm sorry if things got awkward.
如果这一切变得怪怪的 我很抱歉
I was hoping Clark wouldn't end up in all this.
我希望克拉克不会变成这样
I just don't wanna hurt him. I don't either.
我只是不想伤害他 我也不想
I care about him too.
我也很关心他
But then I have to remind myself...
但我也得提醒自己…
"... that" Clark's specialty is barging in where he's not "invited... "
克拉克的专长就是不请自来…
...and then somehow making you feel like you're the one who should apologize.
然后让你觉得 你才是那个该道歉的人
Okay, I have a great idea.
我有个好主意
How about a moratorium on the Clark topic?
克拉克这个话题暂时不准谈
Twist my arm.
想办法逼我啊
Don't tempt me.
别以为我不敢
You know, I still can't make sense of all this.
我还是不了解
Why would you be asked to produce a super vaccine just to have it destroyed?
为什么会有人要你研发出万能疫苗 就只为了把疫苗毁灭?
I don't know.
我不知道
But then again, I think like a red-blooded human.
但我是人类 不懂外星人想法
Well, he was obviously preparing for something.
很明显的 他一定有什么计划
What happened?
怎么了?
What happened?
怎么了?
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
Yeah.
嗯
Never better.
再好不过了
I thought you'd be outside Lana's dorm with your binoculars by now.
我还以为你会在拉娜宿舍外面 拿着望远镜偷♥窥♥呢
I appreciate the concern. Lana and I are none of your business.
谢谢你的关心 拉娜跟我之间不关你的事
Please, Smallville, I've had three exes put under military surveillance.
拜托,小镇先生 我有三个前男友都被军方监视
I'm hardly qualified to dish out post-relationship tact.
我哪有资格评断 别人的分手智慧
But it's time for some tough love.
不过现在你需要一点 〝严酉告的爱〞
Lana's going to move on.
拉娜已经准备展开新生活了
She already has.
她已经那样做了
With Lex.
跟莱克斯一起
And it sucks.
这种感觉真的很差
But you gotta trust your gut that you did this for a reason.
可是你得相信 你这样做是有原因的
Whatever reasons guys have for dumping hot, smart, fun girls these days.
虽然不知道男人为什么会 抛弃聪明美丽的可爱女友
Look, give her some space. Your whole night-stalker routine...
给她一点空间 你这种半夜偷♥窥♥者的行径…
...that is gonna ruin any of the good feelings Lana has for you.
只会毁了拉娜对你残留的好感
If there are any.
如果有的话
Look...
你知道…
...sometimes you gotta tuck your feelings away until it's the right time.
有时你得把自己的感情藏起来 直到对的时机出现
Like stuffing dollars into a piggy bank for a bike you can't quite afford.
就像是把量炝水丢进小猪扑满里 准备将来买♥♥一辆脚踏车
Except, I can't imagine there is anyone else out there.
我不知道还能不能碰到对的人
You never know, Clark. Maybe when you finally crack open that piggy bank...
谁都不知道,克拉克 搞不好等你打破小猪扑满时…
...you'll find that you haven't been saving for a "bike... "
会发现你存的钱 不只能买♥♥脚踏车…
...you've really been saving for a Harley.
根本可以买♥♥一台哈雷机车
There are times when I think you don't know me at all.
有时候我觉得 你完全不懂我
Others where I think you know me better than anyone.
有时候我又觉得 你比任何人都了解我
Well, that's what I'm here for, Smallville, one save at a time.
这就是我的贡献,克拉克 在重要的时刻解救你
And speaking of saving things...
说到存东西…
My cake. Hello.
我的蛋糕 哈罗
Your mom thought we might wanna share some of the leftover birthday cake.
你妈想我们大概会想把 剩下的蛋糕吃掉
Well, I'm sure there's a goat on this farm that will appreciate my knack for batter.
我想农场里应该会有羊 爱吃我的蛋糕吧
You handled the whole party thing really well, by the way.
你把整场派对的气氛 控制得很棒
Thanks.
谢谢
The baseball tickets...
那两张棒球赛门票…
...they hit me harder than I thought.
比想像中让我更难受
Yeah, but those tickets, they weren't your dad's only gift.
但那些票不是你♥爸♥唯一的礼物
I mean, it didn't come with a big, pretty red bow...
虽然他没有给你什么大礼…
...but your dad raised you to be your own man.
但你♥爸♥把你教养成一个好男人
That was his real gift.
这才是他给你最大的礼物
And he gave that to you every day.
每天每天从没停止过
I thought you just came to get tipsy off of rum cake.
我还以为你只是来 要我吃不成样的兰姆蛋糕
Yeah. Actually, I came by for your Kryptonian dictionary.
我其实是带克普顿字典来
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表