剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
那你为什么要装成讨厌的样子
why did you pretend to hate it?
因为你讨厌这里 我很善解人意的
Because you hated it here. I'm an empath, girl.
而且波比和我说这样比较轻松
And Poppy told me it's just easier.
好吧
Yes, okay.
有的时候我会假装讨厌你讨厌的东西
Sometimes I pretend to hate the things that you hate
这就是做生意的代价
because it's the cost of doing business,
这里的生意就是指和你做朋友
the business here being staying friends with you.
好吧
O-O-Okay.
现在只有一个办法挽救这段友谊了
There's only one way to save this friendship,
听好了
and it's as follows.
下班了
Quittin' time.
周一继续
Let's pick this up first thing Monday.
好了 再见
Alright. Bye-bye.
今天我去博物馆
So, it might not have totally been a coincidence,
也许并非巧合
me being at the museum today.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不必道歉
Don't be.
还好有你的帮助
It was good we had an extra pair of hands
把普朗斯图勒老师从霸王龙的骨盆下拽出来
to drag Ms. Pronstroller out from underneath the Tyrannosaurus pelvis.
是的 但我要开始接受
True, but I need to stop fighting the fact
你在长大这个事实
that you're growing up
给你属于自己的空间
and give you the lowercase space you deserve,
因为我知道兰斯·巴斯太空营
because I know Lance Bass uppercase Space Camp
让你意识到我一直陪在你身边
made you realize that having me around all the time
也许并不是件好事
might not be so great.
错
No.
兰斯·巴斯太空营
Lance Bass... uppercase Space Camp
让我意识到有你的陪伴
made me realize that you being around all the time is...
特别棒
too great.
二十秒后撞击
20 seconds to impact.
还在等待你的指令 库珀舰长
Still waiting on your orders, Captain Cooper.
是否关闭大气层防护罩
Do I deactivate the atmospheric shield or not?
如果你关闭防护罩
If you deactivate the shield,
全部氧气都会泄漏
every last molecule of oxygen escapes
地球化殖民地就会灭亡
and the terra-forming colony will die!
如果我不关闭防护罩 你在撞击时就会被焚化
If I don't deactivate it, you'll incinerate on impact,
牺牲你自己和你的船员
sacrificing yourself, your crew,
以及珍贵的冷藏种子
and your priceless cargo of frozen seeds.
我们向拟地星球居民保证过
We gave those terra-formers our word!
他们知道可能会发生的后果
They knew what they were signing up for!
再给我点时间吧
If I just had more time!
十秒后撞击
10 seconds to impact.
时间不多了
There is no more time.
这是你的任务
This is your mission.
你准备怎么办
What do you want to do?
两年前
一年前
你准备怎么办
What do you want to do?
我想打给我爸
I want to call my dad!
已撞击
Impact achieved.
模拟死亡率 百分之百
Simulated fatality rate -- 100%.
模拟遇难者包括
Simulated victims are as follows --
大副 埃德丽塔·安德森
First Officer Adrita Anderson,
九岁 来自加州西湖村
Age 9, Westlake Village, California;
随行牧师 阿尔伯特·安德鲁斯神父
Chaplain Father Albert Andrews,
十岁 来自蒙大拿州巴特
Age 10, Butte, Montana;
随行记者 艾米·安德鲁斯
Embedded Journalist Amy Andrews,
八岁 来自南加州希尔顿海德
Age 8, Hilton Head, South Carolina...
为什么死的不是我
Why couldn't it have been me?
为什么
Why?
他们还有家人 可恶
Those people had families, damn it!
小苏
Hey, Soph,
快解开安全带下来
unstrap yourself and get down here.
不然"舞厅"选拔赛就迟到了
We're gonna be late for "Cabaret" Tryouts.
兰斯·巴斯太空营
向科学与表演艺术前进
我应该去的
I should have been there.
我本来能去的 一如既往地陪着你
I could have been there, by your side, like always.
不 你进不去的
No, you couldn't have.
那是儿童模拟仓
It's a child-sized simulator.
你也不该去
And you shouldn't have.
你不在那里
You not being there for once
让我意识到你这个爸爸有多棒
made me realize what an amazing dad you are,
也让我意识到
and it made me realize
我自己可以完成很多事
that I can do more on my own.
我还是更喜欢第一条领悟
I liked your first realization better.
看着981个名字依次滚动 我下定决心
I decided then and there, as those 981 names scrolled by,
只要我当舰长
that I wasn't gonna let another
就不会再让任何一位模拟儿童宇航员丧命
single simulated child astronaut die on my watch,
尽管我非常爱你
and that, as much as I loved you
我也无比想念你
and as much as I missed you,
我会向自己证明 我不需要你
I was gonna prove to myself that I didn't need you.
所以 在接下来的十二周
So, for the next 12 weeks --
十二周
12 weeks?
你刚才描述的活动过后还有十二周
There are 12 weeks after the activity you just described?
那还不是最终项目
That wasn't, like, a final project?
那只是迎新活动 兰斯可不是闹着玩的
That was orientation. Lance is all business.
多亏他颇具争议的手段
But thanks to his controversial methods,
夏天快结束时
by the time the summer was almost over,
我从未感觉如此独♥立♥过
I had never felt more independent.
你知道一旦你回到学校
And you knew that once you were back at school,
我又会争着当班主任
I'd be there Room-Parent-ing my butt off.
我明白了
Message received.
今年 我不会再插手了
This year, my butt stays on.
成交
Deal?
快告诉我 你这个独♥立♥的夏天都做了些什么
Now, I want you to tell me all about this independent summer,
把拓展训练手册上的项目都说一下吧
you Outward Bound pamphlet come to life.
我承受得住
I can take it.
你确定吗
You sure?
说吧
Bring it.
我喝了雪碧
I did Sprite.
很独♥立♥嘛
That's independent.
然后用我的小夜灯换了支唇彩
Then traded my night-light for lip gloss.
非常独♥立♥
So independent.
接着我又在睡觉时间修修补补
Which led to me tinkering with my bedtime --
那你怎么保持规律作息呢 不好意思
So, then how did your body find a rhythm? I'm sorry.
我目前只能承受这么多 我先撤了
That's all I can take right now. I'll show myself out.
抱歉我让你有种
I'm sorry I made you feel like
因为我讨厌所以你也必须讨厌的感觉
you had to hate things just because I do.
这不公平
Th-That's unfair.
人们应该自己体验消极的乐趣
People should experience the joy of getting to negativity on their own,
如果体会不到也没关系
and if they never get there, great.
如果米基喜欢那份临工 我为他高兴
And if Miggy loves temping, good for him.
我从没见过他这么开心过
Yeah, I've never seen him happier.
他和你办公室的所有人都在这儿
He's here with your entire office.
我现在就过去
I'm coming down there, right now,
我要保持积极心态
and I'm going to be positive.
我有段时间没积极过了
It's been a while, though.
他们还会说"给力"吗
Do people still say, "Boffo"?
不要来我这里说"给力"
Okay, do not come to my place of business and say, "Boffo."
至少我还要尝试接受
And I am at least going to entertain the possibility
跟德瑞克会有好结局
of a positive outcome with Derek,
也就是放他走
which means letting him go.
如果你能放米基走 我也可以放德瑞克走
If you can do it with Miggy, I can do it with Derek.
虽然不是一♥码♥事 但是管它呢
I mean, it's not the same thing, but what the hell.
待会见
See you soon.
我们要立刻商讨不符年龄的
"Need to discuss non-age-appropriate
造成大量人员伤亡的飞行模拟"游戏"
mass-casualty flight simulation "game"
我们当初还付了那么多钱
we paid good money for ASAP."
威尔
Will.
首先 电邮中的态度太坚定了
First of all, rock-solid e-mail.
德瑞克
Derek.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表