剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
如果你遇到了什么事
And if you're going through something,
我想陪着你
I want to be there for it.
好吧 如果你想参加 那就来吧
Alright, well, if you want to join, go ahead,
但是我这个农夫可是警告过你了
but this farmer's warned you.
等等 所以你又是农夫 又是公鸡吗
Wait. So now you're a farmer and a rooster?
算了 算了
You know what? Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter.
女士们 请欢迎我的特别朋友
Ladies, please welcome my special friend.
这是波比·班克斯
This is Poppy Banks.
我们在交往
?We neck.
很高兴认识你 波比
Nice to meet you, Poppy.
让我们像往常一样 以小组拥抱开始吧
Now, let's start as we always do with one of our group hugs.
好极了
Ah, terrific.
你们还要抱一会儿 是吧
So, this goes on for a while, huh?
我去拿点零食
I'll just get a snack.
我不喜欢这样
I don't think I like this.
我都不知道这是什么
I don't even know what it is!
《灰色花♥园♥》啊
It's "Grey Gardens."
我们是伊迪·鲍威尔母女
We're being Big and Little Edie Bouvier.
杰奎琳.肯尼迪的隐居姨妈和第一代姊妹
Jackie Kennedy's hermit aunt and first cousin?
-你为什么不♥穿♥穆穆袍 -我会穿的
- How come you don't have to wear a muumuu? - I will!
但现在我要把你这个没有灵魂的破地堡
But right now I'm trying to turn your soulless excuse for a bunker
改造成东汉普顿的一幢落魄豪♥宅♥
into a rundown East Hamptons mansion.
喵喵步 喵喵步
Kitten feet, kitten feet, kitten feet.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
威廉
William.
你穿戏服准没好事
It can't be good that you're in a costume.
罗里说我的名字是伊迪丝了
Rory says my name's Edith now.
怪不得
That tracks.
威尔 墙边见
Will, meet me at the wall.
完了
This is bad.
如果格雷厄姆发现外面有只真正的负鼠
If Graham finds out there's a real possum out there,
他会彻底崩溃的
he will break completely.
我们得打给动物管制局
We have to call animal control.
我靠
Damn!
我的手♥机♥在外面
My phone's outside!
我的也是
Mine too. ?
要不我们借罗里的吧
Maybe we can borrow Rory's.
罗里 能借用一下你的手♥机♥吗
Hey, Rory, can we borrow your phone?
不 我不想借
No, I'm not comfortable with that.
不是吧
Are you serious?
好吧 现在怎么办
Okay, what do we do now?
保持冷静 去拿手♥机♥
We remain calm, we get our phones,
趁格雷厄姆没发现之间解决那个畜生
and we get rid of that beast without Graham noticing.
好的
Okay.
但是
But...
我们不能毫无防备地面对那个东西
we cannot face that thing unprotected.
我不喜欢这样
I hate this.
每年这个时候都很难熬
This time of year is hard.
秋天曾是南森最喜欢的季节
Fall was Nathan's favorite season.
但让我感到慰藉的是 在我最黑暗的日子里
But it gives me comfort to know that in my darkest hour,
这个男人会来举办福格蒂特别活动
this guy will come over and implement the Fogerty Special.
什么是福格蒂特别活动
Um, wh-what's the Fogerty Special?
你不知道吗
Oh, you don't know?
边吃美味扇贝 边看《塘鹅暗♥杀♥令》
You watch "The Pelican Brief" while eating good scallops.
我花了一段时间才找到这样的组合
You know, it took me a while to find that combination.
长久以来
For the longest time,
我都以为是《午夜狂奔》配千层面
I thought it was "Midnight Run" and lasagna,
但那样太难消化了
but, eh, it just was too heavy.
我每次都很开心
It always cheers me up.
那个和他的标志性拥抱
That, and one of his trademark hugs.
好吧 所以道格拉斯还会拥抱
Ah, okay. So there's more hugs from Douglas?
我现在就需要一个
I could use one right now.
好吧
Oh, alright.
大家来个道格抱抱吧
Everybody, come in for a Doug-Hug.
来吧
Bring it in.
波比 你一定要试试道格抱抱
Oh, Poppy, you gotta try a Doug-Hug.
太棒了
It's wonderful.
好了
Alrighty.
我们在谈恋爱 所以我抱过了
We're dating, so I've had the hug.
好了 该我分享了
Alright, you know what? I think it's my time to share.
好的
Okay.
我上个月很难过
Last month was hard for me.
我偶然发现一个
I, um -- I came across a -- a note
萝斯写给我的纸条
that Rose had -- had written me.
它被塞在一个抽屉的后面
It was -- It was tucked in the back of a drawer somewhere
没什么特别的 就是一个购物单
and -- nothing special, just a grocery list,
只有蛋黄酱和胡萝卜
with only mayo and carrots on it.
天啊 她是真喜欢吃那个
God, she loved that snack.
直到今天 只要有人把厚奶油
To this day, when someone pairs a vegetable
抹在蔬菜上 我
with a heavy cream, I...
我说不下去了
I can't.
道格拉斯
Douglas.
抱抱飞来了
Hug flying in!
"鸟群"来啦
Make room for the flock!
好的
Okay.
行吧 我先走了
Okay, I'm gonna leave.
别啊 什么 为什么
No. Wh-What? Why?
你要去哪儿
Wh-Where are you going?
-波比 你要去哪儿 -回家
- Poppy, where are you off to? - ?Home.
我就不该来的
I shouldn't be here.
和我预想中的一样 对不对
This is happening, isn't it?
你嫉妒了
You're feeling jealous.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right --
我是只母鸡 而你是只公鸡
I'm a hen and you're a rooster
我们都是家禽
and we're all farm animals,
我就不该来
and I shouldn't have come.
我没法接受我竟然会这么觉得
And I can't stand the fact that I feel this way
因为你才是粗人 而我开着一家女权书店
because you're the caveman, and I own a feminist bookstore.
我不该对这种事斤斤计较
You know, I'm supposed to be above all of this
但是我做不到 这感觉糟透了
and I'm not and it sucks
我真是羞愧难当
and I am deeply embarrassed.
现在我成了闹事的人 太好了
And I'm officially making a scene. Great.
如果这段视频出现在油管上
So, if this winds up on YouTube,
波比·班克斯 女权的榜样 这名声就毁了
Poppy Banks, feminist hero, is canceled.
说的就是你 黛安娜
I see you, Diana.
理论上 我支持你的行为
In theory, I support what you're doing,
但实际上 我还是走吧
but in practice, I got to go.
别怪她
Go easy on her.
她的前夫还没死
Her ex-husband is still alive.
计划是这样的
Here's the plan --
我站在这儿 你去拿我的手♥机♥
I stand here, you go get my phone.
为什么是我 那可是你的手♥机♥
Why's it have to be me? It's your phone.
没错 但是事实是
Yeah, but, see, the thing is,
我不想撞上一只负鼠
I don't want to run into a possum.
没人想撞上一只负鼠 安吉
Nobody wants to run into a possum, Angie.
它们长得就像是初稿版的鼹鼠
They're like a first draft of a weasel.
就帮我这一次 好吗
Can' you just do this one thing for me, please?
就这一次
One thing?
感觉我最近帮你做了好多事
Recently, it feels like a lot of things.
这和我的清单有关吗
Is this about the list?
我以为你想帮我整理调料架呢
Because I thought you wanted me to organize my spice rack.
你不是称之为"调料残骸"吗
You called it a "Spice wreck,"
我们都知道这个梗是你从罗里那里偷来的
which we all know is Rory's joke you stole.
你的调料都过期了
All of your spices have expired.
调料不会过期
Spices don't expire.
我觉得你是在利用我
I feel like you're taking advantage of me.
我刚花了一整天帮你补墙上的洞
I just spent all day patching the hole in your wall.
为此不得不取消我自己的安排
I had to cancel my plans.
-我不知道你还有别的安排 -我有的
- I didn't know you had plans. ?- I did.
今晚是KZOP的K歌♥之夜 我本来要当主持人
It karaoke night at KZOP, and I was supposed to MC!
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表