剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
Colin!
我快渴死了
I'm parched!
快点
Hurry!
天哪
Gosh.
你抓到我跳舞了
You caught me dancing.
我不确定我怎么就"抓到"你做任何事了
I'm not sure how I "Caught" you doing anything,
毕竟是你刚让我去厨房♥
considering you just sent me to the kitchen
然后又让我快点回来
and then told me to hurry back.
我刚意识到我还没给你提供小零食呢
You know, I just realized thatI never offered you a snack.
不必多劳
Oh, no.
草莓和巧克力
Strawberries and chocolate?
平常 我喜欢用快客草莓酱[快速吃草莓]Normally, I like to use Strawberry Quik,
但今晚 我想慢慢来
but tonight I wanted to take my time.
我能说
Uh, can I just say
我觉得这一切都有些奇怪吗
I'm feeling a bit strange about this?
在崭新的沙发上吃巧克力吗
About eating chocolateon a pristine couch?
我们太调皮了 对吧
We're bad, aren't we?
那个靠枕上被你涂了好多草莓酱
Aw, you're wiping so much jam on that pillow.
抱歉 我只想确认一下
I'm sorry, I just have to clear the air.
我们在约会吗
Are we on a date?
因为 我觉得那不是个好主意
'Cause, uh, I don't think that would be a good idea.
什么 不 约会
W-What? No. Uh...A date?
你真好笑
You're hilarious.
不 这是 你以为这是约会吗
No, this is --You thought this was a date?
差不多 因为 你点了蜡烛
Well, oh, yeah, becau-- well, 'cause of the candles --
大灯会让我的眼睛难受
Oh, my eyes were strained from the big lights!
还有诱惑性的岛国曲调
And the seductive island rhythms --
我改
I'll change it!
电脑 播放烂泥巴乐队
Computer, play Puddle of Mudd.
找不到烂泥巴
Puddle of Mudd not found.
好吧 抱歉 我误解了
Okay, uh, well, sorry. I misunderstood.
对
Yeah.
好吧 现在
Well, it is, uh --
现在也晚了 我们该走了
it is getting late, so we should head out.
好 行 当然了
Okay, yeah, sure. Of course.
我去叫珀西
I'll go grab Percy.
好
Okay.
亲子聚会
Drop-off playdate...
成功
successful.
被拆穿了
Jig is up.
亲子聚会失败了
Playdate not successful.
你♥爸♥是对的
I guess your dad was right.
我只是一个无味的同学妈妈
I'm just a school mom with no spice.
-但好消息是我们结束了 -不
- But good news, we done. - Oh, no.
-这是坏消息 -什么意思
- That's bad news. - How do you mean?
我喜欢珀西
I think I love Percy now.
有些东西变了
Something switched.
现在我只想聊苹果
Now all I want to do is talk about apples.
-直到永远 -什么
- Forever. - What?
我现在处境很糟 好吗
Look, I am in a bad spot here, okay?
但如果他们现在离开
But if they leave right now,
也许我还能活着离开这里
maybe I get out of this alive.
不可能
Not gonna happen, babe.
-他们要留下 不然 -不然什么
- They stay, or else. - Or else what?
这已经是一场灾难了
This is already a disaster.
否则我就告诉科林这个亲子聚会
Or else I tell Colin this playdate was a trap
是以孩子为诱饵的陷阱
baited with children.
嗯 没有比这更糟糕的了 但是
Yeah, that's definitely the worst way you could say it, but...
你不会说的
you wouldn't.
科林
Colin!
整件事都是安吉策划的
Angie organized this whole thing
她是为了和你约会
so she could go on a date with you!
她都说了
She said it all, huh?
-是的 -对不起
- Yeah. - Sorry.
扑她的时候我就知道来不及了
I realized in the air I was too late.
你觉得橘子怎么样
So, um, how do you feel about oranges?
科林
Hey, look, Colin.
很抱歉 我今天的举动太扯了
I'm sorry that everything I've done today
你甚至可以起诉我
has been crazy and legally actionable.
你是说你按住那个小孩
Do you mean when you tackled the small child
阻止她说你喜欢我吗
to hide the fact that you like me?
是这样吗
Is --That is what happened?
那个 是的 没错
That -- That d-- Yeah, I think -- Yeah, that's right.
可能我无法接受
I guess I-I couldn't handle the fact
你只是把我当成同学的妈妈
that you just see me as a mom in a class.
安吉 我真的喜欢你
Angie, I-I do like you.
你既漂亮又奇怪
You're beautiful and strange,
而且经常说"屁♥股♥"
and you say "Butts" a lot --
屁♥股♥
Butts.
但我刚成为单亲父亲
But this single-parent thing is -- is new to me.
我想先适应一下
I'm just trying to keep my head above water.
我不知道怎么一边谈恋爱
I-I don't know how I'm supposed to
一边让珀西准时上学
get Percy to school on time and date.
我好慌
I-It's just so overwhelming.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
九年的练习
Nine years of practice.
要说今天证明了什么
And if today proves anything,
那就是我也没弄明白呢
it's that I-I haven't figured it out yet.
但是 你可以的
But, yeah, you'll get there.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
好啊
I'd like that.
最后 每个人都买♥♥了东西
Eventually, everyone buys the merch.
没什么 别理我
Nothing. Ignore me.
孩子
Kids.
波比
Hey, Poppy.
我是道格拉斯·福格蒂
This is, uh, Douglas Fogerty.
我知道
I know.
-手♥机♥有来电显示 -我知道
- Your name came up. - I know.
我只是卖♥♥个萌
I was just trying to be cute.
好像失败了
It was a miss.
-睡不着 -不是
- Can't sleep? - Nah.
我只是想念你的美貌了
I just miss your face.
我们要不要试试面对面打电♥话♥
Hey, should we try that, uh, Face Phone thing?
-视频电♥话♥吗 -不 应该不是
- Oh, FaceTime? - No, I don't think that's it.
我想说是视频手♥机♥
I want to say, uh, Face Guy.
什么
What...
好吧 现在它在向我尖叫 什么
Okay, well, now it's screaming at me. What --
按"接受"
Okay, just hit "Accept."
成功了
Oh, you did it!
看到你啦
There you are.
你真漂亮
You're so beautiful.
你觉得在阿富汗的男生和女生
Hey, do you think our boys and girls in Afghanistan
知道用这个看到家里的亲人吗
know that they can use this to see their loved ones back home?
他们应该知道
I'm pretty sure they do, yeah.
那就好
That's good.
波比 我一直在思考
Listen, Poppy, I've been thinking.
这跟谁的床垫更舒服无关
It's not about stuff or whose mattress is more comfortable.
我只需要你
I just need you.
我搬过去怎么样
How about I move in?
真的吗
Seriously?
这很甜蜜 但是很疯狂
Uh, I mean, that's sweet but crazy.
双车位你就受不了
The tandem parking alone would kill you.
而且孩子们睡哪呢
Plus, where would the kids sleep?
我居然完全没有想过
Weird how that never crossed my mind.
好吧 修改一下 你和罗里搬进来吧
Okay, revision -- you and Rory, you move in here.
不用担心我
A-And not on my terms.
你可以做任何改变
You could -- You could change anything you want.
你
You --
米基
视频电♥话♥
怎么搞的
What happened?
波比呢
Where's Poppy?
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表