剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
等等 有什么好笑的
Wait. What's so funny?
你太无情了
You heartless mountain!
你就是不想看到我开心
You just can't stand to see me happy!
桑德 不
Oh, Xander, no.
你和我儿子睡过
You slept with my son,
还用了假名
and you used a fake name?
这就是我的圣诞节
Oh, this is my Christmas,
愚蠢 美丽的圣诞节
my dumb, beautiful Christmas.
听着 把桑德带过来
Okay, look, bringing Xander here
不像我想的那么顺利
isn't going as smoothly as I thought.
我觉得越来越棒了
Oh, I-I think it's getting better.
但我们可以解决这个问题 好吗
But we can work through this, okay?
安吉 你能和他谈谈吗
Angie, can you go talk to him?
他会听卡米尔的
He'll listen to Camille.
但是卡米尔只能出现一晚
But Camille was supposed to be for one night only,
就像"永远21"的背心一样
like a tank top from Forever 21.
我不确定我能否保持这种积极性
I'm not sure I can keep up all that positivity.
拜托 安吉 我们都有儿子
Come on, Ang. We have sons.
你能想象他们不跟我们说话吗
Can you imagine them not talking to us?
我肯定会很伤心的
It breaks my heart.
好吧 我有什么好处
Fine. What's in it for me?
-你想要什么都行 -酸糖
- Whatever you want. - Sour Patch Kids.
-成交 -靠 我回答得太快了
- Done. - ?Man! I answered too fast.
应该多要点的
Should have asked for a lot more.
-好吧 我去了 -好
- Okay. Here I go. - ?Okay.
准备好了吗
You ready?
这次的热浪很可怕
This heat wave is bad. It's a real nasty one.
是啊 又热又可怕[下流]
Yeah, it's super hot and nasty.
等等 抱歉
Wait. I'm sorry.
我们在调情吗 我没看出来
Are we flirting? It's hard to tell.
天气本身就挺情♥色♥的
Weather's so inherently sexual.
我没有
I was not.
我们应该专业点
We are supposed to be professional.
这个行为太业余了
This is bad behavior.
我很抱歉 我不是故意
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean --
不 我是在调情
No, I was -- I was flirting that time.
-太业余了 -是的
- With the bad behavior. - The bad -- I was -- Yeah.
-我都无法 -我在胡扯
- And I couldn't even -- - I was -- I was riffing on the bad --
-跟不上节奏 -是啊 我
- Hard to get that rhythm. - I know. I --
-重新开始吧 -好的
- Okay. Start over? - Okay. Let's do.
好
Okay.
-没用 -感谢上帝
- It's not working. - Oh. Thank God.
好吧
Okay.
威尔 救命啊
Will! Help!
他们把我关起来了
They -- They -- They trapped me.
他们把我像狗一样关在笼子里
They caged me like a damn dog.
靠
Oh, dip.
米基的帽子
Miggy's hat.
米基的帽子
我说了他们对你的仪乐队方式很生气
I told you they were mad about your marching-band stuff.
威尔 这里好黑
Will, it's dark,
我很害怕
and I'm scared.
你开灯了吗
Have you tried the light?
好吧 我好多了
Okay, that part is better.
好吧 我这就回去
Alright, I'm on my way.
特蕾西
Hey, Tracy,
我很抱歉 有紧急情况
I am so sorry. There's an emergency.
壁橱里关了一个男孩 我得去看看
I have to see about a boy in a closet.
我五点回来
?I'll be back for the 5:00.
你最好能回来 因为如果你回不来
Okay, you better because if you're not,
我们唯一的选择就是麦考米克
our only option is McCormick,
他今晚脑子不是很清楚
and he's having one of his "Uh-oh" Nights.
为什么用长镜头
Why the long lens?
你好吗
Hey you. How you doing?
介意我降落在这里吗
Mind if I come in for a landing?
很抱歉 让你看到我那个样子
I'm sorry you had to see me like that.
我是空姐
Hey, I'm a flight attendant.
我会看到人们最糟糕的一面
I see people at their worst.
我飞了坦帕到奥兰多航线六年
I did Tampa to Orlando for six years.
我爸特别固执 你知道吗
It's just that my dad is, like, so stuck in his ways, you know?
他永远也不会变
He'll never change.
我认识这样的人
I know someone like that.
我的朋友安吉
My friend Angie.
她总是觉得人之初 性本恶
Yeah, she always assumes the worst in people.
我总是告诉她 安吉 拜托
And I'm always telling her, "Angie, come on.
你要接纳别人
You got to just let people in.
你是如此性感
You're so hot."
但她就是不听
But she doesn't listen.
她这人真不咋地
She sounds terrible.
你还弹木琴呢 兄弟
You play the xylophone, dude!
安吉就会说这样的话
Which is just the thing that Angie would say,
我只是想让你知道她有多消极
just to give you an idea of how negative she is.
但是她在努力了
But, you know, she's working on it.
或许你♥爸♥也一样
And -- And maybe your dad is, too.
你只需要敞开心扉
You just got to be open.
如果他把手伸出来
You know, if he... gives you his hand,
你就握一握
sh-shake it.
去吧
Come on.
跟他谈谈
Talk to him.
我不得不在哈里热浪中离开办公室
I had to leave work in the middle of Heatwave Harry --
还是应该叫霍利 霍利是不是更好
Or should it be Holly? Is Holly better?
-我喜欢汉克 -你永远无法胜任我的工作
- I like Hank. - You could never do my job.
你们摊上大♥麻♥烦了
You guys are in real trouble.
你们可以做以下三件事之中的一件
You can do one of three things --
数学题 俯卧撑或做卫生
math, push-ups, or sweeping.
-我喜欢做卫生 -那你就不能做
- I love sweeping. - Then you can't do that one!
现在我要告诉特蕾西我在路上了
Now I have to text Tracy to tell her that I'm on my way.
等等 我的手♥机♥呢
Wait. Where's my phone?
我的也不见了
Wh-- Mine's gone, too.
西西里人有句话
The Sicilians have an expression --
以眼还眼
把我们的手♥机♥还回来
Yo, give us our phones back --
米基 别激动
Miggy. Do not get emotional.
那是吓唬人的
That's the jazz talking.
他们只是想激怒我们
They're just trying to get a rise out of us.
我们只需要保持冷静 继续前进
All we need to do is remain calm and keep marching.
如果他们想狂欢
我们就满足他们
很好 很好
Bene, bene, bene.
首先 感谢大家的到来
First of all, thank you all for coming.
说得像是你请了一百个人一样
You're speaking like you're addressing 100 people.
我在这里只是因为这位美女的强大
I'm only here because of the strength of this beautiful woman.
都听到了吗
Everyone hear that?
卡米尔已经惊艳全场了
Camille is out here killing it.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you right now.
好吧
Okay.
让我们来谈谈造成你们疏远的根源
Let's get to the root of your estrangement.
赞德 你当时在上高中吗 正在消化新的情感吗
Xander, were you in high school, dealing with new emotions?
我们可以放点音乐让你回到那时候
Maybe we can play some music to get you back there.
我手♥机♥里就有些弗洛·里达的歌♥
I actually have some Flo Rida on my phone.
不需要
Don't need it.
我永远忘不了那一天
I'll never forget the day it happened.
特朗普刚刚开除了科米
Trump had just fired Comey.
-等等 什么 -什么 这是最近的事吗
- Wait. What? - What? It was that recent?
那不是我想象的长久宿怨啊
That's not the long-standing feud I had imagined.
抱歉让你失望了
Oh, I'm sorry to disappoint you.
那是两年前的事
It was two years ago.
我们在高尔夫球场上起了争执
We had a disagreement on the golf course,
今天我们从那之后的第一次见面
and this is the first time we've seen each other since then.
争执
A disagreement?
不 你作弊了
No. You cheated.
那是我第一次要击败你
I was about to beat you for the first time,
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表