剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
This means so much to me.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
我真的非常感激
I really appreciate it.
我们都支持你 波比
We got your back, Poppy!
大家和米基的想法一样 只是我们没喊出来
No one yells the thing we're all thinking like Miggy.
-没错 -我们爱你
- Damn right! - We love you.
-我们爱你 波比 -我们爱你
- We love you, Poppy! - We love you.
我也不想扫兴
And, you know, not to be that guy,
可是罗里把我的沙拉弄洒了
but Rory spilled my salad earlier.
一共15.95美元
It was $15.95.
扫兴
You ruined it.
你好啊
Hello!
该死 我以为我准备好了
Damn it. I thought I was ready.
我是想说"你好 特蕾西"
"Hi, Tracy" is what I meant to say.
你好 威尔
Hi, Will.
《窈窕奶爸》模仿得真不错
That was a really good Mrs. Doubtfire.
是吧
I know.
有空喝杯咖啡怎么样
Would you like to get coffee with me sometime?
像普通朋友那样
Just as friends?
你确定你不会忙着
Are you sure you're not too busy
降落加里的飞机吗
trying to land Gary's plane?
我能说实话吗
Can I be honest with you?
-根本没有加里这个人 -什么
- Gary does not exist. - What?
-嗯 -我傻了
- Yeah. - ?I am shook!
对不起 我一直别别扭扭的
I'm so sorry I've been so weird.
我从来没和前任一起工作过
I-I just -- I've never worked with an ex before.
我也是 我竟然和同事谈了恋爱
Me neither! I can't believe I dated a co-worker.
我的朋友为什么不阻止我
?Why didn't my friends stop me?
我也是这么说的来着
That is exactly what I've been saying.
我们的互动实在太多了
There's too much interaction,
特别是咱俩都沉迷吐司
especially when we're both obsessed with toast.
你是不是也对新吐司机很不爽
Hey, are you thrown off by the fact that the new toaster
它有十档 这样五档就成了浅棕
goes all the way to 10, so now 5 is medium-brown
而不是深棕了
as opposed to the most brown?
我都崩溃了
It has ruined my life!
你们听说了吗
Hey, you guys hear?
威尔和特蕾西分手了
Will and Tracy broke up.
我是盖伊·麦考米克 为您报道
I'm Guy McCormick, and that's the news.
亲娘嘞
Oh, dear.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表