剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
-那是乌龟吗 -那是我的
- Is that a turtle? - ?She's mine.
如果格雷厄姆想要菲比 它应该能适应
But if Graham wants Phoebe, I'm sure she'll adjust.
好了 没时间了
Okay, you know what? We don't have time for this.
还有7分钟呕吐高铁就到站了
We only have seven minutes until the barf train hits again,
所以赶紧穿上衣服进来
so put on your shirt and come inside.
等等 别穿了
Wait, no! Keep it off.
不 穿上吧
No! Put it on!
快点 神经病
And hustle, you sicko.
瞧瞧咱俩 我们还是这个行业里最好的
Look at us. We're still the best in the damn business.
就算米基把那破电视修好了又怎样
So what if Miggy fixed the stupid TV?
就是 坏表一天还能对上两次时呢
Yeah, even a broken clock's right twice a day.
有本事他来打磨桃花心木啊
Let's see him try to power sand mahogany.
吓人小鬼头 我能借一下螺丝刀吗
Hey, scary look-alikes, can I borrow your screwdriver?
十字的
The one with the crisscrossy?
你们爸爸让我去修烤面包机
Your dad asked me to fix the toaster.
道格拉斯
Douglas!
怎么回事 你要换掉我们
What gives? You replacing us?
我们的工作巅峰都给了你
We gave you our best work years.
看来毫无价值咯
I guess that counts for jack potatoes around here.
我让米基修烤面包机而已
So I let Miggy take a crack at the toaster.
他最近手到擒来嘛
He's on a hot streak.
我手到擒来
I'm on a hot streak!
这样吧 我们不如坐下
I'll tell you what -- why don't we all sit down
看看欧洲分崩离析吧
and watch Europe fall apart as a family?
不行 我们有更大的问题需要面对
Pass. We got bigger problems to face.
我们作为有用公民的这一章已经结束了
This chapter of our lives as useful citizens is over.
好吧
Well.
你切完用来做点心的
After you're finished chopping rosemary
迷迭香以后
to help bring out the Hot Pocket,
我们可以坐下来谈谈吗
can we maybe sit and talk?
抱歉 不行 苏菲需要我
I'm sorry. I can't. Sophie needs me.
是吗
Does she?
有没有可能她在 装病
Is it possible that she might be...faking?
你在指责我女儿撒谎吗
Did you just accuse my daughter of lying?
我在鬼脸屋待了10个夏天
It's just, I spent 10 summers at Grimace House,
那是专为眩晕症儿童提供安全的地方
a safe space for kids with vertigo.
我很了解眩晕症 而她没有症状
I know vertigo, and...she doesn't have it.
这个指控好刺耳
That's a brazen accusation.
我只是想说 苏菲她
All I'm saying is that Sophie is --
得了眩晕症 特蕾西
Sick, Tracy, with vertigo.
我知道这会毁了我们的约会
And I know that that ruins our date,
但你要面对现实
but you just have to accept the fact
今晚顾及不到你了
that tonight can't be about you.
相信我
Believe me,
我发现了
I'm getting that.
我去夜蛋黄了
You know, I'm gonna go to Night Yolk.
我会换条舒服的裤子
I'm gonna change into comfy pants
然后点多到吓到人的菜
and freak people out with how much I solo-order.
爸爸 我受不了了
Dad! My body's giving out on me!
既然你在厨房♥ 我能吃一个泡芙
While you're in the kitchen, can I have an eclair --
我给你做了点心
I made you a Hot Pocket.
你发火之前 记住
Before you destroy me, just remember,
我是一个离异家庭的孩子
I'm a child of divorce.
感谢你能留下来
Thanks for staying.
我对你有几个疑惑
There are just a few things I've always wondered about you,
比如
like...
你喜欢红辣椒还是红辣椒二号♥
do you prefer Chili's or Chili's Too?
红辣椒二号♥
Chili's Too.
那个只在机场有 所以你不知道
They're airport-only, so you never know
他们在哪里弄的鱼
where they're getting their fish.
很带劲
What a rush.
不错 下个问题
Great. Next question?
以后都见不到瑞奇·马丁了吗
Have we seen the last of Ricky Martin?
他会在我们意想不到的时候回来
He'll be back when we least expect it.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
还好
Okay.
你以前吐过吗
Have you ever barfed before?
这可不在单子上
Oh, that's not on the list.
没事 说吧
Fine. Go for it.
简要一点
But be brief.
吐过很多次
Yes. I've barfed many times.
酷
Cool.
吐的时候 你也会哭吗
When it happens, do you cry a little, too?
每次都哭
Every time.
到站了
Time's up.
要吐了
It's coming for me.
我来帮忙
I'll help.
不用 我们不需要你帮忙
Nope. We don't need your help.
格雷厄姆 妈咪马上去找你
Graham, Mommy will meet you there.
至少让我给他弄点水
At least let me get him some water.
不需要 尽在我掌控
No need. I am in control.
我会给我儿子盖好被子
I am going to tuck my son in independently,
他出生以来 每次流感我都这样
just like I have done for every flu since he was born.
正如你所见
'Cause, as you can see,
你来这里真的没必要
you being here for this really isn't necessary.
真的没必要
It's never been necessary, for that matter.
因为我可以 也会自己
'Cause I can, and will, take care of things
搞定所有事
all by myself.
看到没
See?
我根本不需要你
I didn't need you at all.
是的
Yeah.
好吧 我该回车上了
Well, I should probably get back to my van.
菲比一定很想吃苍蝇了
Phoebe will be hungry for her flies.
除非你这有羽衣甘蓝
Unless you have some loose kale.
还是算了
You know what? I'm good.
对了
Also...
这孩子太棒了
that kid is amazing.
等等
Wait.
所以眩晕症一直是个谎言吗
So, vertigo's always been a lie?
比如盖盖葬礼那次
Like when you got it before Gam Gam's funeral
还有我想骑助动车购物那次
or when I wanted to take you moped shopping?
天啊 我开始头晕了
God, now I'm dizzy.
对不起 我只在紧急情况下才用
Sorry. I only use it for emergencies.
今晚有什么紧急情况
Yeah, what was the emergency tonight?
特蕾西想甩了你
Tracy was gonna dump you.
什么
What?
你怎么知道
How do you even know that?
我无意在KZOP听到的
I overheard her at KZOP.
天哪
Oh, God.
相比被女朋友甩
The only thing worse than being dumped by your girlfriend
更惨的是从自己9岁的孩子口中得知
is hearing you're dumped by your 9-year-old.
爸爸 对不起 我不知道该怎么办
Dad, I'm so sorry. I didn't know what to do.
没关系 我很欣慰你在保护我
No, it's sweet that you were trying to protect me,
但是如果特蕾西想和我分手
but if Tracy wants to break up with me,
我也不能逃避
I can't avoid it.
我是不是还要受罚
Am I still in trouble?
当然了
Oh, definitely.
说谎始终是不对的
Lying is always wrong,
即使你的初衷是好的
even if your heart was in the right place.
就像你杀了那只鹦鹉那时候
Like when you killed that parrot.
梦想停止了
Cool. The dreams had just stopped.
别想抱着我进我的卧室 死变♥态♥
Don't even think about carrying me to my bedroom, you perv.
好吧 我只是轻轻地推你
Fine. I'll just lightly push you.
不 不 不要
No, no! No.
你是时候离开这里了
I think it's time for you to go, okay?
显然我太虚弱没法保护格雷厄姆
I-I'm clearly too sick to protect Graham.
保护格雷厄姆
Protect Graham?
这是因为格雷厄姆 还是说因为你
Is this really about Graham, or is this about you?
如果真的是因为格雷厄姆 你会让我帮忙的
'Cause it feels like if it was about Graham, you'd let me help.
好吧 可能是我的原因
Alright, maybe it is about me, okay?
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表