剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
我上班时买♥♥了外卖♥♥汤
Well, I got a to-go soup at work,
盖子没盖严
and they didn't put the top on properly,
洒了一地
and it spilled everywhere.
真糟糕 哥们
That's a bummer, man.
确实啊
Yeah, it was.
自从店家改成了环保盖子以后
Ever since they changed over to those eco-friendly lids,
整个店都不像样了
well, the whole place has gone to hell.
瞧 看见我怎么打宽的这一端吗
Now, see what I did with the thicker one?
放进刚才做的圈圈里
I put it through the loop that we made,
穿过去 放在窄的一端前面
down in front of the thin end...
然后
And...
瞧瞧
Look at that.
瞧瞧你
?Look at you.
瞧瞧我
Look at me.
谢了 道格拉斯
Thanks, Douglas.
不客气 孩子
You got it, kid.
天哪 太有爱了
God, that's cute.
很抱歉我想利用你儿子赢回我女儿的爱
I'm sorry I tried to use your son to win back my daughter's love.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我觉得在咱俩都没准备好面对
I don't think either one of us were prepared
九岁及以下儿童足球的阴暗面
for the dark underbelly of 9-and-under youth soccer.
至少我们还有铁粉
Well, at least we still have our die-hards.
动起来
Sport!
你也看见她了 对吧
You see her too, right?
她可不是唯一的怪胎
And she's not the only weirdo.
我每场比赛还是会来的
I'm still coming to every game.
我得来支持助理教练啊
Gotta come out and support the assistant coach.
记住 这个游戏叫做合作
Remember, the name of the game is teamwork.
仔细看
Now watch and learn.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight!
*你们超级烂 我们无敌棒*
*You're so bad, we're so good*
*欢迎来到鳄鱼队*
*Welcome to the Gator-hood*
-他们什么时候踢足球 -我们不踢
- Uh, so, when do they do soccer? - We don't.
我们只是一支穿着钉鞋在户外跳舞的队伍
No, we're just basically an outdoor dance troupe in cleats now.
失陪了
If you'll excuse me,
我得被抛到空中去了
I have to be thrown into the air.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表