剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
Ugh, this is all my fault.
我太执着怼托尼了
I got so caught up in my feud with Tony,
我都没花时间陪自己的女朋友
I didn't spend any time with my girlfriend.
这就是托尼的计划吗
What if that was Tony's plan all along?
威尔 不
Will, no.
应该怪我
This is actually on me.
我们讨论了你们的关系
We started talking about your relationship,
我可能吓着她了
and I may have spooked her.
什么 怎么回事
What? How?
那是个意外
It was accidental.
这次我特意请求你支持我的
I specifically asked you to be supportive this time.
我支持了 一切都很顺利
A-And I was, and it was going really well.
我还分享了道格拉斯的红酒
I even shared some of Douglas' wine --
那是我珍藏在桑拿房♥的好酒
the good stuff that I hoard for myself in the sauna.
但她说了些我不爱听的话
But then she said something that I didn't love,
我试着保持冷静
and I tried to be cool --
老天 你跟她说了"应该"
Oh, God. You "I meaned" her.
不 我没说过
No. I never said that.
你总是跟我说
You "I mean" me all the time.
你以为我为什么又留胡子了
Why do you think I have a beard again?
是因为这个吗
Is that why that thing is back?
你是觉得我留胡子更帅 对吧
You do think I look better with it, right?
应该
I meeeeeeean... ?
-我真懵了 -听着
- Well, now, I am very confused. - Okay, look.
特蕾西很好 好吗
Tracy is great, okay?
或许我是因为感恩节
And maybe I was feeling down
就我一个单身难过吧
about being the only single person at Thanksgiving,
所以我发泄在了她的身上
and I took it out on her.
但你在假期还能谈上恋爱
But you're in a good relationship -- over the holidays.
这从来没有过
That never happens.
所以去追你的女孩吧
So, go. Get your girl.
谢了
Thanks. ?
等等 特蕾西说了什么你不爱听的话
Wait. What did Tracy say that upset you?
她就说
She just said that...
她很想尝尝托尼的火鸡
she was very excited to try Tony's turkey.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
她想看托尼下地狱吗
Well, is she also excited for him to go straight to Hell?
-别这样 去吧 -好吧
- Don't do this. Just go. - ?Okay.
就是这样 沃尔特
That's what I'm talking about, Walter.
让那家餐馆永远单身
Keep that diner single.
你还好吗 我一天都没看见你
Are you okay? I haven't seen you all day.
听着
Look.
其实我老觉得
The truth is, I got in my head
你在这里藏了什么东西
that you're hiding something in here.
所以你觉得藏在这里吗
And this is your next logical step?
讲道理 你是瞒过我一些事啊 道格拉斯
Hey, in my defense, you've had your share of skeletons, Douglas.
你说得对 我不是一个坦率的人
Okay, you're right. I haven't been an open book.
但我向你保证 我没有成年的私生子了
But I promise you, I'm not hiding any more adult sons.
为什么你要特指成年私生子
Why'd you specify adult sons?
算了 我很抱歉
You know what? I'm sorry.
我只是有些多疑 因为
I'm just -- I'm paranoid because...
我很久没有遇到好男人了
I haven't been in something this good in a while,
我都有点被你逼疯了
and you're making me a little crazy.
你觉得自己疯了
You think you're crazy?
我刚给米基科普了恋爱的好处
I just lectured Miggy on the benefits of romance,
我这么做只有一半是出于私心
and that was only 50% out of self-interest.
是你改变了我
That's what you're doing to my brain.
你真的让我在感恩节学会了感恩
You actually make me thankful on Thanksgiving.
感谢我吗
For me? ?
我也很感谢你
Well, I'm thankful for you, too.
我是认真的
And I meant everything I said.
但我真的想知道这扇门后面到底有什么
But I really got to know what's behind this door.
你能不能
So, can you... ?
不可理喻
You are unbelievable.
我只是想看看
Well, I-I just want to see it.
太失望了
Well, that's a real let-down.
嗯
Yeah.
我写了几张卡
Hey, so, uh, I made a couple of cards.
没有道格拉斯的好
They're not as good as Douglas',
但我想了解你
but...I-I want to get to know you.
好
Okay.
"食物"
"Food."
"桌子"
"Table."
"椅子"
"Chairs."
这些是你刚刚看到的东西吧
W-Were these just things you were looking at?
是的 算了 这么做太蠢了
Yeah, yeah. You know what? You're right. These are stupid.
不 我想聊聊
No, no. I want to talk.
就聊食物吧
Let's do, um...food.
-好 -好
- Okay. - ?Okay.
我
I...
我喜欢牧场沙拉酱
I like ranch dressing.
我也喜欢
I love ranch!
仅次于番茄酱
It's my second-favorite food, after ketchup.
特蕾西没事吧
So, is everything cool with Tracy?
没事
Yeah.
我想等节日过后
I, uh, I think I'll wait till after the holidays
再提托尼的事
to bring up the Tony thing --
前提是他们还没有发♥生♥关♥系♥
if they aren't sleeping with each other by then.
你还是放下吧 别提了
Or you could drop it and never bring it up.
安吉
Oh, Angie.
请求切换到超婊模式
Permission to go full bitch mode?
-拒绝 -该死
- Denied. - ?Damn it.
我去看看我的火鸡
I'm gonna go check on my turkey.
还好你和威尔和好了
So...glad you and Will worked things out.
是啊
We did.
谢谢你带他去沃尔特餐馆
And thank you for bringing him to Walter's
而且没有告诉他 我说的那些疯话
and not spilling any of that crazy stuff I said.
当然
Of course.
其实吧
I mean, you know, the truth is, it's...
也没有那么疯
it's not that crazy.
我有孩子前 我也不是很懂孩子
I didn't really get kids until I had one of my own.
现在我只能算一知半解
And even now, I'm only half on board.
开玩笑的 孩子很好
Kidding. Wonderful child.
我明白 安吉
I get it, Angie.
你和威尔都是家长
You and Will are both parents.
你们会一直保持这种关系
You'll always have that bond.
我不是你们中的一员
I'm not part of your club.
不 我不是这个意思
Oh. Well, no, that's not what I meant.
没关系
It's all good.
今晚很开心差点和你成为朋友
And it was fun almost making friends with you tonight.
差点
Almost?
-我们不是聊得很开心吗 -没错
- But I thought we had a good time. - ?We did.
但我觉得不会有第二次了
But I don't think we're gonna do that again.
谢谢你替我保密
Thank you for keeping my secret,
我保证也会替你保密的
and I promise I will keep yours.
等等 什么秘密
Wait, what secret?
你知道的
I think you know.
你坐在我位子上了
You're in my seat.
你是卡桑德拉吧
You must be Cassandra.
妈 这边
Mom, over here.
女士们先生们 请欣赏托尼的火鸡
Ladies and gentlemen, may I present Tony's turkey.
个头如鹫
?As big as a condor
美味加倍
and twice as delicious.
但更重要的是
But also, probably more important,
为我即将完成的火鸡腾点位置
is save some room for my turkey, which will be out shortly.
可惜有人把烤箱关了
It's just someone turned off the oven.
但你不知情 对吗 托尼
But you don't know anything about that, do you, Tony?
瞧 他笑了
There. There. He just smiled.
看见了吗 看见了吗
Did you see that? Did you see?
他就是恶魔本尊
He's 110 pounds of pure evil.
赶紧吃火鸡♥吧♥
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表