剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
我希望袜子够了
I hope this is enough socks.
我无法忍♥受你在营地没有足够的袜子
I can't stand the idea of you at camp without enough socks.
袜子用完了 你会打电♥话♥给我吗
You'll call me if you run out of socks?
别担心 我没问题的
Don't worry. I'll be fine.
第二年基本是穿宇航服或爵士鞋
Second years basically live in their space suits or jazz shoes.
我知道我说过
Alright, I know I said I wouldn't freak out
你今年去兰斯·巴斯太空营我不会慌的
about you going to Lance Bass Space Camp this year,
但我给你做了这个
but I did make you this.
这是幻灯片 我给大家都做了一份
It's a slideshow. I'm making them for everyone.
我很有天赋
I have a talent.
所以今年夏天是幻灯片吗
So this summer, it's gonna be slideshows, huh?
我的秘诀是什么
What's my secret?
有人说是照片的顺序 有人说是音乐
Some say order of photos, some say it's the music,
但我觉得是两者的结合
but I think it's a marriage between the two.
而且我的转变动画简直无敌
Plus, my transitions are fly as hell.
说到转变 我要多拿点袜子
Speaking of transitions, I'm gonna get more socks.
-威尔 -米基 怎么了
- Will. - ?Miggy, what happened?
我邻居的腊肠犬又吓到你了吗
Did my neighbor's dachshund frighten you again?
这是其中一部分 但不是全部
That's an element of it, but not the whole story.
波比刚刚告诉我安吉夏天可能会和德瑞克一起过
Poppy just told me Angie might live with Derek for the summer
我就一路跑过来了
and I ran all the way here!
怎么回事
What the hell happened?
我以为你会采取行动呢
I thought you were gonna make a move!
我没说出口
I didn't do it, okay?
我开车过去
I drove over there,
但她先和我说了德瑞克的事
but then she hit me with the whole Derek thing.
所以我开车去了海滩 和海鸥聊天
So I drove to the beach, I talked to a seagull,
然后我被一群十几岁的孩子欺负了
and then I got bullied by a bunch of teens
他们让我点篝火
starting a bonfire.
还损我的胡子 损得好狠
They were really mean about my beard.
他们叫我"父亲时代"
They called me "Father Time."
怼得不错啊 这也和你的年龄有关
Oh, that's a good burn, 'cause it's also about your age.
总之德瑞克的事就是一个征兆
Anyway, I took the Derek thing as a sign
现在不是跟她说话的时候
that it wasn't the right moment to talk to her.
你相信征兆
You believe in signs?
你在开玩笑吗 我就是征兆先生
Are you kidding? I'm, like, Mister Signs.
她走之前你没什么想和她说的吗
So there's nothing you want to tell her before she goes?
她不会去的
She's not going!
她必须留下陪着格雷厄姆
She has to stay here with Graham.
可怜的孩子去不了太空营
Poor kid's not going to Space Camp
因为安吉*三月一号♥*之前没帮他报上名
'cause Angie didn't sign up --* By, by, by March first!*
所以*再见 再见 太空营*
So it's --* Bye, bye, Space Camp*
还有*你好*
And --* Hello*
夏天要和*库珀*先生待在一起
Summer hanging with Mr. --* Coo-oo-oo-oo-per*
我就是库珀先生
I'm Mr. Cooper.
就这么定了
That's the final straw.
-我们组建一支乐队吧 -没问题
- We have to start a band! - Oh, man, we're going to.
关键是 我并不担心
The point is, I'm not worried.
威尔
Will!
安吉 你也是跑来的吗
Angie, did you run here, too?
是啊 我在米基后面 我看到他就想赛跑
Yeah, I was behind Miggy. I saw him and got competitive.
那你实力不行啊 我都到一个小时了
Not competitive enough. I've been here for an hour.
你刚到一分钟而已
You've been here for, like, a minute.
好消息
Uh, great news!
格雷厄姆不用待在太空营候补名单了
Graham got off the wait list to space camp!
他整个夏天都不在了
Now he's gonna be gone the whole summer.
这是不是说明我应该和德瑞克共度夏天
So, uh, does that mean that I should go live with Derek?
感觉是个征兆
I -- It seems like a sign.
征兆
Ahh, signs.
我不太相信这些
I don't really believe in those.
是吗 你刚说你是征
Really? You just told me you were Mister S--
闭嘴
Shut up.
-征兆 -闭嘴
- Mister Si-- - ?Shut up.
-征兆 -别理他
- Mister -- - ?Yeah, you don't want it.
-不 他 -你干嘛 对不起 她在说话呢
- No, he -- - No, what are you doing? No, sorry, she was saying.
奇怪 你刚才
That's so weird. You just --
-但你 -行了 没事了
- But you -- - It's alright. Finish.
-你刚才说你是征兆 -闭嘴
- You just said you were Mister S-- - ?Shut up!
单亲
第二季 第二十一集
等等
Hold up.
我现在要敲门
I knock now.
你要玩"不给糖就捣蛋"吗
Like some common trick-or-treater?
不 我现在要把自己的孩子
No, like a woman who's dropping off her kid for a playdate
放在前男友的家里玩耍
at the home of a man she's no longer dating.
我知道这听起来像是我和前男友玩耍
I realize that made it sound like the playdate's with the man
而不是你和他的孩子 但你懂的
and not his kids, but you get it.
我发现自从你和道格拉斯分手后
What I get is that ever since you and Douglas broke up,
你们对待彼此
you treat each other like
就像两个同事在电梯聊天一样
two co-workers talking in an elevator.
周末过得好吗 道格拉斯
"Nice weekend, Douglas?"
挺好的 谢谢 你呢
"Oh, yes, thank you. And yours?"
挺好 不过时间过得真快
"Yes, lovely. Sure went by fast, though."
不是一直都这样吗
"Don't they always?"
噼里啪啦 叽里呼噜
Blechhh, splat, snore!
这是我呕吐以后在呕吐物里睡着的声音
That was me barfing and then falling asleep in my own barf.
因为一开始很恶心 然后很无聊
Because first it's gross, and then it's boring.
我知道波比和道格拉斯的
Look, I know it's not the saucy back and forth
浪漫时代
of romance-era Poppy-Douglas
或者浪漫时代之前的
or the crackle of pre-romance,
波比和道格拉斯友谊巅峰已经过去了
peak-friendship Poppy-Douglas,
但是现在我们的感情很复杂
but now with this many feelings involved, just --
所以必须礼貌一点
Polite is where you want to be.
好歹敲得有意思一点吧
Can you at least do a fun knock?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
波比
Poppy.
气色不错
Looking well.
你也是
As are you.
你也是
As are you.
油价太高了
Gas prices are crazy, huh?
太高了
Crazy.
真是太高了
Just crazy.
你的院子有只松鼠
You know, there's a squirrel in your yard.
是啊 它在外面闲逛
Yeah. He's hanging out.
松鼠
Squirrels.
储存食物
Storing up.
过冬
Winter.
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
我妈妈和你♥爸♥爸 他们变成了
My mom and your dad, they've become...
他们变成了
they've become...
可恶 姑娘们 我已经看不下去了
Damn it, girls, they've become un-watchable!
我知道
I know!
如果我再听到他们说
If I hear either of them say,
生意怎么样
"How's business going?" Again,
我就爬进烤箱
I'll climb in the oven.
只有一种方法能让他们
There's only one way to get them to act
重燃激♥情♥ 重归于好
like their fiery selves again and get them back together.
不会要用《天生一对》的方法吧
Don't say we "Parent Trap" Them.
作为双胞胎 我们对于那部电影
As twins, we have very complicated feelings
以及电影对我们的描述保留意见
about that film and the way it portrays us.
还有我们的力量
And our powers.
用《天生一对》的方法
"Parent Trap" Them?
我是没脑子的乡下人吗 不是
Who am I, First Thought Johnny and the Uptown Cornballs? No!
我们要做一件前无古人的事情
We do something no one has ever thought of doing
让分手的情侣重燃旧情
to get an ex fired up.
我们让他们
We get them...
互相
to make each other...
吃醋
jealous.
你♥爸♥有图享账号♥吗
Does your dad have an Instagram account?
但是说真的 我们得帮他建一个
No, but seriously, though, we have to make one for him.
欢迎
Welcome!
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表