剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
I wouldn't read into it.
只要你给她们倒酒 她们就不会伤害你
As long as you pour them wine, they won't hurt you.
好吧 女士们
Alrighty, ladies.
九块五
That'll be $9.50.
给
Here you go.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
一张贝丝美元
A Bess Buck.
不用找了
Keep the change.
真的吗
I mean, really?
这是一种赊账手段
It's basically an IOU.
波比让书酒员用这些付酒钱
Poppy lets the Winebrarians use them to pay for drinks.
看 都在这本书里
Here. It's all in the books.
什么 等等
What? Wait a minute.
不可能 人们用折起来的
No way, p-people are paying for drinks
笔记本纸来付账
with folded pieces of notebook paper?
天啊 弗兰有个约定
Good God, Fran has a deal
除非有一个女人当上总统
where she doesn't have to pay for drinks
不然她都不用付酒钱
un-- until a woman is president?
不行
No, no.
到此为止了
This stops now.
新警官上任了
There's a new sheriff in town.
坐稳了
Buckle up.
不 我的沙拉
Oh, no! My salad!
你好 你的髋关节看起来还好
Hey there. Looks like your hips work.
能帮帮髋关节受伤的人吗
You got money for someone with two janky ones?
"杀人王曼森" 回车上去睡
Hey, helter skelter, back in the van.
但我真的太饿了
But I'm so hungry!
能帮帮多洛莉丝吗
Anything for Dolores?
谢谢
Thank you.
为"多洛莉丝"的髋关节募捐
卫生间
上厕所 要收费
You pee, you pay.
6,998, 6,999...
7,000!
这就70块
There's 70 bucks here.
所以我才数美分啊
That's why I was counting in pennies.
-更加激动人心 -是不是有人说
- It's much more exciting. - Did someone say,
罗里骗局独步天下
"Ain't no scam like a Rory scam
因为格雷厄姆在身旁
'cause a Rory scam's got Graham"?
我的天
Oh, my God!
这里至少有50000美分
There must be, like, 50,000 pennies here!
我应该生气
I know I should be mad
然后让你们还钱 但是
and force you to return this, but instead,
我要把钱留着
I'm gonna keep it.
有其母必有其子
'Cause it's just so flattering
没有什么比这更光荣了
when you see yourself in your child.
竟然是真的
It is true!
你们为我筹了这么多钱
You raised all this money for me?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是多洛莉丝
I'm Dolores!
这就是我的灵感来源
So that's where I got it from.
停一下 "莎士比亚"
Pack it up, Shakespeare.
这里的人都在写剧本
Everyone here is writing a screenplay.
你该走人了
Yeah, you're the one it's gonna happen for.
没错
Sure.
我觉得你们没抓住重点
I think you guys are missing the real point.
书酒吧要的是氛围
The Winebrary is all about vibe.
不应该弄得像个机场似的
It's not supposed to feel like an airport.
也不错啊 至少机场能赚钱
Well, maybe it should. Airports make money.
氛围又不能发电
Vibe don't keep the lights on.
但是老顾客都要走了
Dude, the regulars are leaving!
没关系 让他们走
That's okay. Let them.
舍不得孩子套不住狼
Sometimes you gotta prune the vine to get to the harvest.
如果你想赚钱
Look, if you want to make money
并让他们付真正的钱
and turn them into paying customers,
我知道该怎么做
then I know what to do.
但你不会喜欢的
But you're not gonna like it.
会牵扯到恩雅吗
Does it involve Enya?
不会 是聆听 试试看
No. It's listening. Just try it.
女士们 和我一起喝一杯
Ladies, why don't you join me for a glass of...
女孩只想把酒言欢
Girls Just Wine-a Have Fun?
-不是吧 -我的天
- Oh, come on. - Oh, my God.
不用钱
On the house.
-这还差不多 -好啊
- That would be nice. - ?Okay.
-可能吧 -好吧
- Maybe. - Okay. Alright.
我的备用方案居然是一只假戒指
I can't believe that my backup plan was a fake ring.
其实我可以
Actually, I can.
毕竟我嫁给了罗恩 真是的
I mean, I married Ron, for God's sakes.
我白手起家的生意也要黄了
Then I started a business that's now underwater,
我甚至没法拆开自己害怕的信件
and I can't even open mail that scares me.
而且你穿着两只非常相似但不同的鞋
Plus, you're wearing two very similar, but different shoes.
振作点吧 班克斯
Oh, get it together, Banks!
瞧 我就是一团糟
See? I'm a mess.
我不是个叱诧风云的生意人
I'm not a badass businesswoman --
而是个总做错误决定的大傻瓜
I'm a big dummy who makes bad decisions!
我不喜欢见你这样自暴自弃
I hate seeing you so down on yourself.
我以前也经历过这样的低谷
It's just, I've been at this rock-bottom place before.
我记得决定离开罗恩的那天 就是这么迷茫
I remember feeling this lost the day I decided to leave Ron.
那是女人最恐怖的噩梦
It was every woman's worst nightmare.
你抓到他出轨了
You caught him cheating?
不 他买♥♥了只羊驼
No, he bought an alpaca
花光了我们的积蓄
with the last of our savings.
羊驼超可爱
Alpacas are cute.
-威尔 -抱歉
- Will... ?- Sorry.
我的心态崩了
Something inside me just snapped.
你知道吗
You know what?
不行
No.
不可以
No.
没门 罗恩
No, Ron.
那种感觉特别奇怪
It was the weirdest feeling.
我漫无目的地开着车 后座载着罗里
I'm driving around, and Rory's in the back,
不知去哪 也没人可以倾诉
nowhere to go, no one to talk to,
不知道自己这辈子该怎么办
no idea what I was gonna do with my life,
就在这时我看到了它
and that's when I saw it.
书酒吧
Ah, the Winebrary.
待出租
商户/房♥产经纪人电♥话♥
-别再剧透了 -抱歉
- Okay, stop skipping ahead! - Sorry again.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
我很喜欢
I love it.
多少钱
How much?
五十
50 bucks.
五十
$50?
太扯了
That's insane.
我永远支持你
Look, Team Poppy all day,
但也许你的房♥东应该涨房♥租
but maybe your landlord should raise your rent.
不不
Oh, no, no, no.
那家伙只是个侵占房♥屋的人
So, that guy was just a squatter
以为我在向他求欢
who thought I was propositioning him.
几天后 我见到了真正的房♥东
I met the real landlord a few days later.
波比 你听见了吗
Poppy, do you hear yourself?
你利用这个至暗时刻
You took a dark moment
使你的生活焕然一新
and turned your whole life around!
你说得对 我从不沉沦
You're right. I don't wallow --
我会直面恐惧
I face my fears head-on.
我不需要破戒指做我的备用方案
I don't need a stupid ring to be my backup plan.
我就是自己的备用方案
My backup plan is me.
我好想说"好样的 姐们" 呼之欲出了
I want to say "Yaaaas queen" so bad. It's right there.
谢谢你克制自己
I appreciate the restraint,
但我想感谢你今天陪着我 威尔
but I thank you for being with me today, Will.
抱一个
Bring it in.
你知道吗
And you know what?
你激励了我
You've inspired me.
我想试着和特蕾西做朋友
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表