剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
The sleepless nights,
出门就要带15个包
the 15 bags you need to go anywhere,
车里的碎屑
the crumbs in the car.
天啊 那些碎屑
My God, all the crumbs.
谢天谢地 一切都过去了
Ah, thankfully, it's all behind us.
是啊 但小杰克真可爱
Well, yeah, but Little Jack's so cute.
你不想念吗
Don't you ever miss it?
不 已经有过两次了
Nope. Done it twice now.
解决了桑德
Worked out the kinks with Xander,
然后又生了艾米两姐妹
and then I knocked it out of the park with Amy and the bonus one.
真是够够了
So I'm good.
但有什么比抚养孩子还棒的事呢
But what's better than raising kids?
很多事
Lots of things.
再说了 我不想我70岁的时候
Besides, I don't want to be putting kids through school
还要供孩子上学
when I'm 70.
想象一下托尼得有多惨
Imagine the toll that'll take on Tony.
你和我可以实现梦想
You and I can live the dream,
想做什么就做什么
doing what we want when we want.
完全自♥由♥
Total freedom.
等等 等等 这是什么意思
Wait, wait, wait. What the hell is this?
马里诺先生向您致意
Mr. Marino sends his compliments.
希达戈 你把肋骨放下
Uh, Hidalgo, you put those ribs down,
我的遗嘱就不写你的名字了
and I'm gonna write you out of the will.
波比 你能相信吗
Poppy, could you believe it?
波比
Poppy?
什么 我
What, I...
马里诺
Marino.
等等 威尔大老远跑来这里只是想问问
Wait, so, Will came all the way down here just to ask
你在声波快餐店吃过饭吗
if you've ever eaten at a Sonic?
也许他是疯了
Maybe he is crazy.
我应该给他妈妈打电♥话♥吗
Should I call his mom?
我们能不能别再谈威尔了
Can we please just stop talking about Will?
我一辈子都不想见到那个人了
I don't want to see that man for the rest of my life.
他在哪
Where is he?!
天啊
God!
你还让我
You know, you are making it
-怎么帮你说话啊 -你
- impossible to defend you, dude. - You.
你看着我的眼睛 保证不会伤害她的
You looked me in the eye and promised not to hurt her!
怎么回事
What is going on?
科林还在和前妻上♥床♥
Colin is still sleeping with his ex-wife.
什么
What?
科林和普里西拉
"Colin and Priscilla,"
科林和普里西拉
"Colin and Priscilla,"
科林和小普
"Colin and Prissy."
这是啥 大学的绰号♥吗
Wassat? A bad nickname from uni?
让我看看
Let me see this.
你上周末和她在这里吗
Were you here last weekend with her?
-听着 安吉 -还有 你居然敢
- Listen, Angie -- - And also, how dare you
试图阻止我维护我的朋友
try to get in my head about defending my friend.
我会开车去圣地亚哥
I would have driven to San Diego to...
没那么远 交通太折磨人了
Not that far just 'cause traffic would have been murder,
但我不会为了维护她感到难过
but still, I refuse to feel bad for standing up for her.
威尔 我来吧
Will. I got this.
科林
Colin.
我以为我们之间很好
I thought things were good between us.
非常好
Like, freakishly good.
我们去散步
We took walks.
我为你踢了一只鹅的脸
I kicked a goose in the face for you.
我很抱歉 但是拜托
I'm sorry, but come on,
你也知道关系破裂以后会有伤心困惑
you must have known that this was a rebound thing.
对我来说不止这些
Well, it was more than that for me.
你该走了
I think you should go.
好吧
Yeah, fine.
我去拿裤子[英式]
Let me grab my trousers.
这里叫裤子[美式]
They're called pants here.
你不配穿裤子
And you don't deserve them.
现在
Now...
一定要是34号♥腰围
Please be a 34 waist.
太好了
Yes!
伙计们 今晚过得怎么样
Hey, guys. How was your night?
他不喜欢我们吵闹
He doesn't like it when we're loud.
谁
Who?
格雷厄姆
Graham?
五分钟
Five minutes.
我只要五分钟
I asked for five damn minutes!
波比 只有你啊
Oh, Poppy. It's just you.
一切都好吗 我错过
Is everything okay? Did I miss --
其实我不想知道
You know what? I don't want to know.
今天已经很累了
It has already been a day.
可不嘛
Tell me about it.
喝点吗
Want a hit?
算了
I'll pass.
我今晚不是很有胃口
My stomach's still coming to terms with tonight.
其实我全身都无法接受今晚的事
In fact, all of me is still coming to terms with tonight.
我明白 宝贝
I get you, baby girl.
-人生很滑稽 -是的
- Life's funny. - ?Yeah.
就在你觉得你搞定了的时候
Just when you think you got it all figured out,
它就会改变
it up and changes on you.
那你该怎么办
And then what are you supposed to do?
接受吗 放手你想要的东西
Just accept it? Let go of the things you want?
如果做不到呢
What if you can't?
有句俗话说得好
We have a saying in the bottom of the boot --
忠于自己
"Be true to yourself.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will work out fine."
是啊 但如果忠于自己
Yeah, but what if being true to yourself
意味着失去你爱的东西呢
means losing something that you love?
我可以给你工具 波比
I can give you the tools, Poppy,
但我不能帮你盖房♥子
but I can't build the house for you.
确认一下 那是苹果汁 对吧
Uh, just to confirm, that is apple juice, right?
老实说 我只是在生自己的气
You know, I'm just mad at myself, honestly.
刚才我还以为
For a second there, I actually thought
也许我和科林能和好
it might work out with me and Colin,
但我忘了
but I forgot.
我只吸引混♥蛋♥
I only attract dirtbags.
也可能是因为外面有很多坏人
Or there's just a lot of terrible guys out there,
你只是运气太差了
and you've had more than your fair share.
我都没跟你说实话
I haven't even been honest with you
有多少人偷了我的身份
about how many have stolen my identity.
很多人
Like, a bunch.
不关你的事
It's not you.
你太棒了
You're...amazing.
总有一天
And someday,
你会找到一个
you're gonna find a nice guy
对你好的人
who will treat you right.
或者变成一个喜欢骑马的女人
Or you just become a horse lady.
比如去骑马
Like, just get into horses.
科林都跟你说了什么
What was the thing that Colin was getting in your head about?
他只是想分散我的注意力
He was just doing anything to put me off the scent,
像是在搞阴谋论
like launching wild conspiracy theories.
比如呢
Like what?
他以为我喜欢你 或者
He thought that this was, like, about me being into you, or...
是的
?Yeah.
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - ?Yeah.
-他疯了 -是啊
- He's crazy. - ?I know.
这酒太难喝了
This wine is so bad.
是的
It's really bad. ?
谢谢你支持我
Hey, thank you for sticking up for me.
你真是个好朋友
You're a really good friend,
即使你不为我开车去圣地亚哥
even if you wouldn't drive to San Diego for me.
我不会的
I would not.
动物园和会展中心的交通
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表