剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
太兴奋了
This is exciting!
鳄鱼队本赛季的第一次训练
First practice of the season for the Gators!
洛杉矶青年最享受的足球队
L.A. youth soccer's premier team...for fun!
我很兴奋
I know I'm excited.
从表情来看
By the look of it,
你们也算兴奋吧
you guys are a version of excited, too.
我知道上个赛季我们没有赢很多比赛
Now, I know we didn't have the most wins last season.
-零胜 -没错
- We had zero. - That is true.
非常准确 这是一个确切的数字
That is accurate, it's an actual number,
我们零胜
we had zero wins.
但你们猜怎么着
But guess what?
我不在乎
I don't care.
因为我只想玩得开心
'Cause I'm all about having fun
庆祝生命的动能 对吧
and celebrating the kinetic energy of life, right?
所以大家动起来 上场活动起来
So I want you to get up, get on that field,
伙计们 对自己好一点 好吗
and, guys, just be kind to yourselves, okay?
数到三 没有压力
"No pressure" On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
-没有压力 -没有压力
- No pressure! - No pressure.
我们去踢球吧 好吗
Alright, let's get up and kick the ball around, okay?
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
爸爸 拜托
Dad, come on.
为什么现在赢球不重要了
What's with the entire "Winning doesn't matter" Thing?
你怎么会这么想
You can't possibly believe that.
了解一下我
Uh, get to know me.
威尔·库珀 你的亲生父亲和日常父亲
Will Cooper, your biological and day-to-day father.
我对获胜毫不在意
I don't give a beaver's dam about winning.
我只关心有趣的运动精神
All I care about is fun, sportsmanship,
还有和女儿在一起的回忆
and making memories with my daughter
这样我就可以在你婚礼时用上了 好吗
I can use at my speech at her wedding, alright?
来个鳄鱼击掌吧
Now come on, hit me with that Gator shake.
要我说 刚才有点尬
In case you were wondering, that moment did not go well.
罗里 波比
Rory! Poppy!
你们是来为我们新赛季加油打气的吗
Did you come to cheer us on to start off the season?
不是
No.
有人会在球队训练时加油吗
Does anyone come to cheer the team on at practice?
我们有铁粉的
We do have our die-hards.
比赛开始吧
Let the games begin.
罗里 能让我和威尔说会话吗
Hey, Ror, will you give me and Will a minute?
好啊 我去喝一杯 吃点东西
Sure. I'll go grab a drink and a nibble.
威尔 咖啡馆在哪里
Will, where is the café?
这是足球场
Uh, this is a soccer field.
你真可爱 这跟我有啥关系
Cute how you think that means something to me.
我在想
Hey, I was wondering,
罗里可以加入球队吗
is there any room on the team for Rory?
罗里
Rory?
他运动吗
Does he do...sports?
不运动
Oh, never.
但我认为加入一个团队对他有好处
But I think being on a team will be good for him.
他当了班长以后
Now that he's class president,
有点太自私了
he's become too self-involved.
上周 他委托了一幅自画像
Last week, he had a self-portrait commissioned.
-必须平衡一下 -好吧
- I gotta balance that out. - Okay.
我只求他稍微上点心
Well, all I ask is that he care a little.
毕竟团队士气有点低
I mean, team morale is kinda low.
我们很差劲
We...suck.
所以你同意了吗 他可以加入吗
So, is that a yes? He's on the team?
他必须加入球队
I need him to be on the team.
-是的 他入队了 -谢谢
- Yes, he's on the team. - Oh, thank you!
对了
And by the way,
不用立刻让他上场
don't feel like you have to play him right away.
他这辈子没踢过球
He's literally never kicked a ball in his life.
把那东西拿走
Get that thing away from me!
我刚才踢足球了吗
Did I just do a soccer?
单亲
第二季 第五集
你好 安吉
Hello, Angie.
我杀了你
I'll kill you!
抱歉 条件反射
Sorry -- reflex.
你喜欢住我的桑拿房♥吗
You like living in my sauna?
喜欢
Like it?
格雷厄姆和我超爱的
Graham and I love it.
我们的毛孔都张开了
Our pores are so open,
我都害怕我们的灵魂会逃走呢
I'm afraid our souls will escape.
别客套了
Enough of the small talk.
我是你的房♥东 我要跟你说件事
I'm here as your landlord to, uh, report an incident.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
格雷厄姆问你今天过得怎么样
So, Graham asked you how your day was.
这算什么事
How is that an incident?
我是美国人
I'm an American man!
我走出房♥门 一整天都在受苦
I go into the world and I suffer through my day
当我回家的时候
with the understanding that when I return at home,
我的痛苦将从三个方面得到回报
my suffering is going to be rewarded in three ways --
一杯威士忌
a Scotch,
《执法悍将》重播
a "JAG" Rerun
我好久没看了
that I haven't seen in a while,
还有沉默
and silence.
木已成舟 伙计
That ship's sailed, buddy.
你在我们需要的时候收留了我们
You took us in in our time of need.
格雷厄姆基本上就是你的收容犬
Graham is basically your shelter dog.
你知道吗
Yeah, well, you know what?
我不想要收容犬
I don't want a shelter dog.
没有人想要
No one really does.
但现在你有了
But now you got one.
他会跟着你
And he's gonna follow you around,
和你聊天
talk to you.
你有孩子
You have kids.
她们不跟你说话吗
Don't they talk to you?
我们有个默契
We live by a shared code
我们对彼此的生活都不感兴趣
of mutual disinterest in each other's lives.
真奇怪 伙计
That's weird, man.
但这是格雷厄姆 他很可爱
But this is Graham. He's sweet.
他就像一个想拥抱你的肉桂面包
He's like if a cinnamon bun wanted to give you a hug.
他就是想亲近你
He just wants to be close to you.
你可以看作是一件好事
See it as a nice thing.
不
Nah.
如果你想继续住在这里
If you want to keep living here,
就得让他给我私人空间
you're gonna have to tell him to give me my personal space.
顺便告诉他
And while you're at it, let him know
别碰我的牛奶巧克力糖
to keep his hands off my Raisinets.
那些是我看《执法悍将》的零食
Those are my "JAG" Snacks.
我很抱歉
I -- I -- I'm sorry.
我一定跟他说
I'll definitely talk to him.
想买♥♥就继续买♥♥吧 老兄
Keep buyin' 'em if you want, old man.
我到时候再偷
I'll just steal 'em again.
爸爸 快看
Dad, check it out!
*你们超级烂 我们无敌棒*
*You're so bad, we're so good*
*欢迎来到鳄鱼队*
*Welcome to the Gator-hood*
天哪 女儿对我竖大拇指了
Oh, my God, I just got a thumbs up.
这是宇宙通用的"我爱你 爸爸
That's like the universal symbol for "I love you, Daddy.
因为你 我有足够的信心
Because of you, I'm confident enough
不和坏人交往"的标志啊
to never date a bad man."
多亏了罗里
It's all because of Rory.
谁知道他这么擅长运动
Well, who knew he'd be so good at sports?
他还会把篮球叫成"橙球"呢
I mean, he still calls basketball "The orange one."
现在看看他
Now look at him.
天哪 他在唱鳄鱼队歌♥
Gosh, he's doing the Gator chant.
他太擅长团队协作了
He's a team player.
我的计划奏效了
My plan is working.
因为他
I mean, because of him,
我们这周末的比赛
we actually have a fighting chance
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表