剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
但是做了又能怎么样
But also, what if we just did?
格雷厄姆每年夏天都去太空营
Listen, Graham goes to camp every summer.
他不在的时候你可以和我一起去巴斯托啊
What if you came with me to Barstow while he's away?
我们可以从长计议
We could figure out what this is.
你终于可以见到菲比了
You could finally get to know Phoebe.
那是我的乌龟
That's my turtle.
我知道 她给我寄了情人节礼物
Yeah, I know. She sent me a valentine.
那是我寄的
That was from me.
猜到了
Yeah, I figured.
如果我们不试试 就不会有答案
If we don't try, we'll always wonder.
妈妈 德瑞克 看我的杰作
Mom, Derek, look what I made!
我都没看说明书
I didn't even use instructions.
但是看起来不错吧
But it looks great, right?
看到它让我想变成真正的乐高小人
That makes me want to be a real LEGO man
这样我就能驾驶它了
so I can fly it.
你看到这些橙色的吗
You see -- you see these orange ones?
这里其实是激光防护
Basically, this thing here, this is actually laser-proof.
-激光防护 -是的
- Laser-proof? - ?Yeah.
-还有这里 -嗯
- And, um, right in here... - Yeah?
这是他们吃零食的地方
This is where they eat snacks.
这是零食店吗
Oh, that's a snack hole?
是的
Yeah.
我不停地回放
I keep replaying it and replaying it,
我不明白 里根总统
and I don't understand it, Dutch.
她应该是我的第♥一♥夫♥人♥啊
She was supposed to be my Nancy.
你好 道格拉斯
Hello, Douglas.
罗里 你在这里干什么
Rory, what are you doing here?
我是来杀你的
I have come to murder you.
你准备怎么杀
And that would go down how?
我可以找个东西扔你
I mean, I figured I could find something to throw at you.
比如一把剑
Maybe a sword.
很多博物馆应该都有剑
Feel like a lot of museums have swords.
我不知道 我就是生你的气
I don't know. I'm just mad at you.
我也生我的气
Well, I'm mad at me, too.
遇到你妈妈是我人生中最幸运的事
Your mom was the greatest thing that ever happened to me,
我却搞砸了
and -- and I blew it.
然后她和我分手了
Then she broke up with me.
等等 她和你分手
Wait. She broke up with you?
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - ?I-I don't know.
她没说
She never told me.
但你知道你妈妈是个聪明的女人
But you know your mom -- she's a smart woman,
所以她一定有充分的理由
so she must have had a good reason.
太惨了
Well, this sucks.
我之前有很长一段时间不喜欢你
You know, I didn't like you for a long time.
一样
Same.
但现在我喜欢你了
But now I do.
一样
Same.
我们一路走来
So, we came all this way,
现在你就这么离开了我的生活
and now, just like that, you're out of my life?
罗里
Hey, Rory,
我永远不会离开你的生活
I will never be out of your life.
好吗 看着我 看着我
Okay? Look at me. Look at me!
-我在直视你 -我知道
- I'm looking straight at you. - I know.
我只是觉得应该这么说
It just sounded like the right thing to say.
不管我和你妈妈之间发生了什么
Listen, whatever happens between me and your mom
不会改变我对你的感觉
won't change how I feel about you.
你将永远是我生活的一部分
You will always be a part of my life.
我永远都在你身边 好吗
And I'm always here for you. Okay?
-算了 -嗯
- Nope. - ?Yeah.
再也不谈这个了
Alright, let's never talk about that again.
-谈什么 -漂亮
- Talk about what? - ?Nice.
你不喜欢放弃
Look, you're not a quitter.
如果你想挽回波比 至少再试试
If you want to get Poppy back, you gotta at least try.
从一到十 那家伙有多种族歧视
Scale of one to ten, how racist was that fella?
我不想和你说话了
I'm done with you now.
对不起 先生 我们的朋友进去
Excuse me, sir, our friend went in there
"杀"我们另一个朋友了
to "Kill" Our other friend,
我们得进去阻止
and we have to get in to stop it.
你们有预约吗
Do you have a reservation?
罗尼厅还需要预定
You need a reservation for the Ronnie Room?
这是政♥府♥控制 不是里根总统想要的
This is more government control than the Gipper would've wanted.
你很清楚
And you know that.
来吧 我们去摸点东西
Come on. Let's go touch some stuff.
好吧 你说得对
Okay, you were right.
显然道格拉斯不想让我们靠近他
Clearly Douglas doesn't want us anywhere near him.
真是一团糟
This is such a mess.
这就是为什么朋友之间不能谈恋爱
This is why friends shouldn't date within the group.
太冒险了
It's too risky.
所以我才不会这么做
That's why I would never do it.
我不同意
I'm gonna say disagree.
我对波比和道格拉斯非常尊敬
I got mad respect for Poppy and Douglas.
他们有胆量尝试
They had the guts to take a shot.
唯一比分手更糟糕的
The only thing worse than a breakup
就是让那些感觉吞噬你
is letting those feelings eat you up.
我也永远做不到
I could never do that.
你可以吗
Could you?
好了 我去看看霸王龙
Okay! Gonna go check out some T. Rexes.
这个博物馆没有 伙计
Um, different kind of museum, buddy.
我会找到的
Nah, I'll find 'em.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
听着
Look...
你是对的 好吗
...you were right, alright?
我可能对德瑞克有一些未解决的感情
I may have some unresolved feelings for Derek.
他告诉我 他也一样
And he told me he does, too.
什么 他这么说
What? He said that?
留着待会儿再说
Later. Save that for later.
好吧 ?
Alright. ?
我不想听到真♥相♥
I didn't want to hear the truth,
但你是个好朋友 因为你还是告诉了我
but...you're a good friend for telling me anyway.
你也是
You are, too.
我知道 我要和道格拉斯谈谈
I know. I need to talk to Douglas.
但我不知道从哪里开始
I just -- I don't know where to start.
你比任何人都了解他
You know him better than anyone.
就谈谈呗
And just...talk.
即使很难聊[老]
Even if it's tough.
就像铁板烧一样
Like a piece of hibachi steak.
那种体验比较重要
Okay, you go for the experience.
瑜伽裤的事你说的没错
And you were right about my yoga pants.
我只有一条
It is only one pair.
我知道 宝贝 我知道
I know, baby. I know.
咖啡是给我的吗
That coffee for me?
是的 不过上面写着"便比"
Yes. They -- they wrote "Poopy" On it.
对不起
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我真的是第一次看到
I'm just honestly seeing that for the first time.
我也给你买♥♥了咖啡
I actually got you a coffee, too.
可能咱俩都希望可以见个面
Guess we were both hoping we'd run into each other.
-是吧 -我们要换咖啡吗
- I guess so. - ?Should we exchange coffees --
波比 我可以开些玩笑来缓解气氛
Listen, Pop, I-I could ease into this with some light banter,
但我知道我想要什么 你
but I-I know what I want -- you.
我愿意不惜一切代价挽回你
And I'll do whatever it takes to get you back.
-道格拉斯 你保证不了 -我可以
- Douglas, I don't think you can promise that. - ?Yes, I can.
如果你想让我辞职 我就辞职
If you want me to quit my job, I'll quit my job.
如果你想搬到另一个城市 我就搬
If you want to move to another city, I will.
但是别去圣达菲 那里吓到我了
Just not Santa Fe. Creeps me out.
好吧 圣达菲也行
O-Okay, Santa Fe.
我愿意陪你搬到圣达菲
I'll move to Santa Fe for you.
道格拉斯 我想要个宝宝
Douglas, I want to have a baby.
宝宝
A baby?
那
That is, uh...
需要18年才能养大的宝宝吗
Like one that takes 18 years to raise?
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表