剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
我们得让威尔离开德瑞克 去找安吉
We got to get Will away from Derek and over to Angie.
我觉得安吉喜欢威尔
I think Angie likes Will.
安吉喜欢威尔吗
Angie likes Will?
-是威尔喜欢安吉 -闭嘴
- Will likes Angie! - Shut up!
我这是怎么了 我以前可是钢铁直男
What has happened to me? I used to be a man!
很兴奋吧
It's so exciting, right?
可怜的孩子
Those poor kids.
我警告过他不要和朋友谈恋爱
I warned him not to date within the friend group.
我们俩就是前车之鉴
We had to learn that the hard way.
我可不后悔
I have no regrets.
好吧
Fine.
我们去救棒棒糖男孩吧
Let's go rescue Lollipop Boy.
没错 我还这么叫他
That's right. I still say it.
孩子们
Girls!
不得不说
I gotta say,
整件事挺可疑的
this whole thing sounds pretty sketchy.
我可是曾经报♥警♥抓过自己的
And this is coming from a guy who once called the cops on himself.
威尔 进去吧
Will, go inside.
行李箱太满了 需要你去坐一下
Need you to sit on an over-packed suitcase.
谢谢
Thank you.
德瑞克 艾米和艾玛
So, Derek, Amy and Emma --
会给你的车做一个全面故障检测
they're gonna give your vehicle a full diagnostic inspection,
确保你去巴斯托一路平安
make sure you get back to Barstow safely.
谢谢 但我的本♥田♥是新的 没毛病
Oh, thanks, sir, but my Honda's brand-new. It runs great.
姑娘们还是会检查你的车 德瑞克
Yeah. The girls are gonna look at your car, Derek.
好了 德瑞克 该出发了
Okay, Derek, time to leave now.
抱歉 我们不能走
Oh, sorry. We can't.
这两位好心的女士要修这辆本♥田♥
These nice ladies are gonna fix the Honda.
-打开 -好的
- Pop 'er open. - Got it.
不 现在就动身
No, uh, we're going now.
开我的货车吧 装行李吧
We'll take my van. Start loading bags.
-急什么啊 -麻利点
- What's the hurry? - ?Move!
威尔 你有空吗
Will. Can I have a mo?
我真的没空
I honestly do not have a mo--
驳回 你必须有空
Overruled! I'm taking a mo.
我在找安吉
I'm looking for Angie.
你知道我要做什么吗
Do you realize what I'm about to do?
我要越界 把安吉的秘密告诉你
I'm gonna cross party lines and share Angie's secrets.
我知道
?I know.
这是闺蜜之间的大忌
That's girl-on-girl crime.
我背叛了我的祖国
I'm a traitor to my own country!
-安吉是你的祖国 -没错
- Angie's your country? ?- Yes!
她是我最好的朋友 所以她是我的祖国
She's my best friend, and that makes her my country.
我要为我的祖国着想
And I want what's best for my country.
所以听我说
So here it goes.
我们聊了昨晚
We talked about last night --
你俩要么帮我解决型男转租人
You are either helping with this hunk problem
要么安静看书
or you're sitting and reading quietly to yourself!
进去
Get in here!
威尔 我觉得她对你有感觉
Will, I think she has feelings for you.
不
No!
等等 什么
Wait, what?!
等下
Hold on.
不
No!
等等 什么
Wait. What?
不
No!
等等 什么
Wait. What?
我没空来这套 好吗
I don't have time for this, okay?
-我们时间有限 -嗯
- We are on a clock. ?- Right.
她说了什么
W-What did she say?
什么都没说 但我了解她
Nothing. You know, I-I-I just know her.
我知道她假装阴阳怪气泰勒·斯威夫特
I know when she pretends to like Taylor Swift ironically
其实安吉很喜欢她的音乐
but she really likes her music,
我还知道她把自己对朋友的喜欢藏在心里
and I know when she's harboring feelings for her friend,
可她不知道他是不是也喜欢自己
but she doesn't know if he feels the same way about her.
可她告诉我说 她想和德瑞克试试
But she told me she wanted to try this whole Derek thing.
她说她想要更好的生活
She said she wants a better life.
我觉得她和你在一起才能过得更好
I think you're her better life.
机会转瞬即逝
Now, you have a window.
我不知道这次的机会有多大
I-I don't know how big it is.
她可能上了车 就不回来了
She could get in that car and not come back,
但如果你现在告诉她自己的感受
but if you tell her how you feel right now,
说不定就会有机会
you have a chance.
好
Okay.
我去告诉她
I'm gonna do it.
风险好大啊
The stakes could not be higher.
显然 我只要深呼吸 鼓起勇气
But it's clear I just need to take a deep breath,
给安吉准备一个幻灯片
man up, and work on Angie's slideshow.
你不是吧
You did not just say that.
在大♥师♥手中 幻灯片也可以成为艺术
In the right hands, a slideshow can be art.
她在往车上装行李 没时间弄幻灯片了
She is packing the car! We don't have time for this!
波比 这是我做过的最重要的事
Poppy, this is the most important thing I've ever done.
我必须要用幻灯片
I'm not gonna not do it with a slideshow.
而且我都准备好了
Besides, I already made it.
再加一页就行 妥妥的
I just need to add one slide. I got this.
我想到了完美的配乐
I know the perfect song.
*我15岁的时候*
*I'm 15 for a moment*
威尔
Will.
别用这首歌♥
Do not use that song.
说实话...
Honestly...
我可能会用
I might.
威尔
Will.
不行
No.
我可能会用
I might.
好吧
Alright.
你和他们都有过一对一的经历了
So you've had one-on-one time with each and every one of the guys.
你选谁
Who's it gonna be?
杰瑞德
Jared...
杰瑞德·R
Jared R...
杰瑞德·T
Jared T...
还是大卫
or Dave?
我不知道 他们都太棒了
I don't know. They're all so amazing.
要不我去他们的家乡看看吧
Maybe if I visited their hometowns?
-我可以借用米基一会吗 -好的
- Can I steal Miggy for a sec? - Oh, yeah.
我只想让你知道我的心为你敞开
I just want to let you know my heart is open.
我只想说我是真心的
And I just want to say that I'm genuine.
杰瑞德·R来这里动机不纯
Jared R. Is not here for the right reasons.
别这样 拜托
Don't do that. Come on, man.
米基 你得做出决定了
Miggy, you have to make a decision.
是时候 面对他们了
It's time... to face the guys.
很高兴认识你们
It was a pleasure getting to know you all.
我真的相信安吉的转租人就站在这个房♥间里
I-I honestly believe that Angie's subletter is standing in this room.
所以
So...
我选的人是
...the person I pick is...
是
...is...
抱歉 我选不出来
I'm sorry. I can't.
先生们 稍微休息一下吧
Gentlemen, a quick break?
你怎么了
What is wrong with you?
我不能伤三个人的心啊
I can't let three hearts get broken!
我想让大家都开心
I just want everyone to be happy --
波比 道格拉斯 安吉 威尔 德瑞克
Poppy, Douglas, Angie, Will, Derek,
这些杰瑞德 还有大卫
all the Jareds, and the Dave!
如果我们有办法搞定脱身
What if there's a way that we can get out of this
却不用让人伤心呢
without breaking any hearts?
抱歉 我只想说
Sorry, I just wanted to say that...
我爱上这房♥子了
I think I'm falling in love with this house.
冷静点 大卫 这是转租♥房♥♥
Calm down, Dave. It's a sublet.
感觉一下节奏 不用多想
Just feel the beat. Don't think.
滑动就好
Just...slide.
我靠 你很专注啊
Man, you are into whatever you're working on.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表