剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
霍桑老师
Mrs. Hawthorne?
那个卫生女老师
The female health teacher?
天哪 我居然认真听你说话了
Oh, my God. I was actually paying attention to you.
这说明我爸
Th-- That means my dad...
出轨了
was a cheater.
太糟糕了
Terrible thing.
太可耻了
Shameful.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我对自己太严格了
I mean, maybe I'm being hard on myself.
我感觉自己是个非常不称职的妈妈
I just feel like the worst mom ever.
棉花糖放顶层的柜子里
Oh, marshmallows go on the top shelf.
要用梯子就叫我
Let me know if you need a ladder.
别这么自责
Don't beat yourself up.
怎么可能
How can I not?
事实不会撒谎
And the facts don't lie.
我儿子被停课了
My son got suspended,
我们住在一个没有窗户的桑拿房♥
we're living in a windowless hot room
因为我把我们的房♥子烧了
because I burned our house down,
而且你看
and look --
我买♥♥了一罐猫粮 我以为是金枪鱼呢
I bought cat food thinking it was tuna.
苏菲 我打算把这个给格雷厄姆吃
And, Sophie, I'm gonna feed this to Graham.
那可不太妙
That's not great.
我觉得最难受的是
I think the biggest kick in the nuts
格雷厄姆认为我不能跟他谈那件事
is that Graham didn't think that I could give him The Talk.
那件事 什么事
A talk? About what?
磁铁的工作原理
About how magnets work.
听着 无论如何
Look...for what it's worth,
我觉得你是个好妈妈
I think you're a great mom.
闭上你完美的笨笨小嘴吧
Oh, shut your perfect, dumb mouth.
真的 安吉
Seriously, Angie.
你非常鼓舞人心
You're an inspiration.
是吗
I am?
对 因为你
Yeah. Because of you,
我备受鼓舞 打算一一试验商店的东西
I was inspired to sample all this stuff from the store.
对阿玛托老阿姨来说 又是一记重创
And that's another gutter ball for ol' D'Amato.
艾玛 你姐妹很勇敢
Alright, Emma, your sister's being very brave
尝试了一个新形象
and trying a new look,
所以我希望你能支持她
so I want you to be very supportive.
明白
I hear you.
不行
No deal.
每件单品都很糟糕
Individually, this is a mess,
整体来看 简直就是灾难
but all together, it's horrible.
你觉得呢 艾玛
What do you think, Emma?
我...
I...
超喜欢
...love it!
我错了
Yo, I was wrong.
你真的跟艾米搞好关系了
You really bonded with Amy.
看来她们真的是人类
Maybe they are human.
波比 给我来一套一模一样的
Poppy, I want you to make me an outfit exactly like this.
没问题 我也给你来一套
Of course. Happy to make you one, too.
等等 但这是我的风格
?Wait. But this is my look.
现在是我们的风格了
It's our look now.
我今晚想跟你看上去不一样
I just want to look different for one night in my life.
别戴披风了 它改变了你
Take off the cape. It's changed you.
放开我
Get off of me!
我只想做我自己
I just wanted to be my own person!
这都是你的错 波比
This is your fault, Poppy!
我要崩溃了
I am freaking out.
拜托 淡定点
Come on. Keep it together.
之前"性是美好的"气场呢
Where's all that "Sex is beautiful" energy?
性显然不美好 好吗
Sex clearly is not beautiful, okay?
性又堕落又恶心
It's depraved and disgusting,
而且根据那封信
and according to that letter,
他俩基本都是在初中
it's mostly done in the mat room
体操室放垫子的房♥间干的
of a middle school gymnasium.
再往下看 这还暗示了
A little further down, it implies
他们在玉米地的尽头也干了
that they also did some stuff in the dead end of a corn maze.
天哪
God.
我谈不了了
I can't do this talk.
道格拉斯 你替我吧
Douglas, you got to tag in.
我才不替你跟小孩谈性教育
I'm not tagging in on a sex talk.
你傻啊
What are you? Nuts?
当初教我这些事的人是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
Well, how can I talk about sex and trust when the man
我还怎么谈论性教育和信任呢
who told me all about it is a philanderer, okay?
小伙子买♥♥了玉米片啊
Oh, someone got nachos!
抱歉 威尔 十块全花了
Sorry, Will, no change on that ten-spot.
这教材挺酷
Cool textbook.
对 非常酷
Yes, it's very cool.
其实这是我父亲的 下流骗子
It's actually my father's -- the dirty liar.
你还好吗 大W
You okay, Big Dubs?
好吧 谈话时间
Alright, it's talk time.
道格拉斯 你先开个场吧
Douglas, you want to kick things off?
-算了 -没问题
- Pass. ?- Cool.
格雷厄姆 男人爱上女人
Graham, when a man loves a woman...
天哪 我可怜的母亲
Oh, God. My poor mother.
我父亲是个性变♥态♥
My father is a sexual deviant.
他有病
He is sick!
性是病态的
Sex is sick!
好吧 想象一下
Okay, so, imagine...
有人把一本翻页黄书塞进你的门缝
someone slips a dirty flip book under your door.
翻页黄书
Dirty flip book?
对
Right.
威尔说得对吗
Is Will right?
性是病态的
Sex is sick?
那我也有病吗
That means I'm sick, too?
那我也有病
That means I'm sick, too!
格雷厄姆 不 格雷厄姆
Graham -- No, Graham!
抓住那个小孩
Somebody tackle that boy!
我们不能碰孩子 先生
We're not allowed to touch the children, sir.
请勿将旱冰鞋带出此区域
没关系 他住在我家桑拿房♥
Uh, it's okay. He lives in my sauna.
和他妈一起
Along with his mom.
他们是自愿住进去的 我...
They're there voluntarily. I-I -- Oh.
你们看我♥干♥嘛
What is everybody looking --
我不在乎 你还翻白眼
I don't care. You eyeballing me?!
艾玛 你为什么不想让艾米穿自己的衣服
Okay. Emma, why don't you want to let Amy wear her own outfit?
要我说自己的感受吗
Talk about my feelings?
那你得严刑逼供了
You'll have to torture me.
什么 我才不会虐待孩子呢
What? I'm not gonna torture a child.
来吧 懦夫
Just do it, coward.
好吧 罗里 上
Okay. Rory, go ahead.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay!
我说
I'll talk.
穿同样的衣服是我们的默契
Dressing alike is our thing.
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
艾米 你有什么感受呢
And, Amy, how do you feel about that?
我不说
I won't crack.
使出你最恶劣的手段吧
Do your worst.
好吧 罗里 上
Alright, Rory, do the thing.
你个变♥态♥
You sick twist!
好 我说
Fine! I'll spill!
我只想做一次自己
I just want to be my own person for once.
首先 这个虐待孩子的事
Okay, first of all, this child torture thing
太不舒服了 但是很符合你们的风格
is very disturbing, though deeply on brand.
女孩们 穿着一样
Now, dressing alike, girls,
不代表你们就是同一个人
doesn't make you the same person.
穿着不同也不意味着你们不是一个团队
And dressing differently doesn't mean you're not a team.
但是穿得像纳粹准没好事
But dressing like a Nazi is always bad.
亲爱的 我觉得我们说的是两码事
Sweetie, I think we're doing a different thing here.
好吧
Okay.
关键是 互相支持才能让你们成为一个团队
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表