剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
Every time I talk to them,
他们都会问"我们要密室逃脱吗"
they're like, "Czy robimy pokój ucieczki?"
没错 但我觉得...
100%. But I do think that I'm --
还好你来了
You know, I am so glad that you are here.
你让我的生日圆♥满♥了
You have absolutely made my birthday.
你真的会留下来吗
Are you really sticking around?
会吧
Yaiyse.
这个密室逃脱
Now, this escape room --
很快就能完成 还是要花很久
es-quick room, es-long room?
大概要多久
How much time are we talking?
我选了最难的 因为去年米克拉叔叔
Well, I asked for the most difficult one because last year,
自己带了把铲子
Uncle Mikolaj actually brought his own shovel
十五分钟就挖出去了
and dug himself out in 15 minutes.
说不好 两小时吧
I don't know. I'm thinking about two hours or so?
两个小时
Two hours!
天啊 这可真是挺久的呢
Papa Pizza, that's a spicy-a chunk-a-time!
特别刺♥激♥ 他们还可以碰你
Yeah, it's an intense one. And they can touch you.
你已经签了弃权书
You signed a waiver.
被困还要被碰
Trapped and touched?
这是我的生日吗
Is it my birthday?
好了 这样吧
Alright, here's the deal.
别告诉其他人 一个小时之内
Between you and me, I have to be at my daughter's school
我得赶去我女儿学校参加南瓜雕灯比赛
for a pumpkin contest in, like, less than an hour,
我给你二十块买♥♥提示
so I will give you $20 for any tips
让我完成这个游戏
to get this thing moving along.
威尔 你想作弊吗
Will, did you try and cheat?
我没有
No.
这是干什么
What is happening?
这有点太过分了吧
Yeah, I think this is actually, like, a bit much, right?
有人要服镇静剂了
Oh, someone's gonna get sedated.
困困啦
Sleepy, sleepy.
不 不 不
No. No. No.
我不会吃你的毒药
I will not take your voodoo medicine.
离我远点
You get away from me.
你不准 不要 求你了
You will not -- No, please!
是糖果啊
Oh, it's a SweeTART.
我觉得这个坏主意
Okay, I'm starting to think that this was a bad idea.
他们都没觉得我们酷
Alright, t-they don't even think we're cool.
他们觉得房♥子很酷
They think the house is cool.
不 我们很酷 好吗
No, we're cool, okay?
我们只需要放飞自己
We just gotta get in there.
看好了
Watch this.
所有人注意了
Attention, everyone!
可以把音乐
Can someone please turn that music...
开大点吗
up!
给我计时
Time me!
谁用我的手♥机♥点了披萨
Okay, who used my phone to order pizza?
就是我自己
It was me!
八十七年前
Four score and seven years ago...
她好酷啊
Yeah! She's so cool!
然后我告诉罗恩"我知道你为什么下载阅后即焚
So, then I told Ron, "I know why you downloaded Snapchat,
你不是为了那些狗狗滤镜"
and it wasn't for the puppy filters."
布兰妮知道我在说什么
Britney knows what I'm talking about.
你知道阅后即焚
You know Snapchat?
我什么应用都知道
Oh, I know all the apps.
万圣节快...
Happy Hallowee--
我告诉其他邻居威尔去世的事了
I told the rest of the block about Will's passing.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
硬挺着
Hanging in.
确实 这对家人来说是个惊吓
Yeah, it -- it has been very spooky on the family.
失陪一下
Can I just have a moment, please?
我是不是弄得太吓人了
Is it possible I made it too spooky?
我该坦白吗
Should I just come clean?
你说得对 杰克
You're right, Jack.
朴家人从不放弃
The Park family doesn't give up.
我们要圆谎
We double down.
我想问问
So, I got to ask.
威尔的女儿还好吗
How is Will's daughter doing with all of this?
她也没了
She gone, too.
这个看起来超美味
This looks really good.
你见到我爸了吗
Hey, have you seen my dad?
他们快要宣布赢家了
They're announcing the winners soon.
也许他停车加油时被智能集市的
Maybe he stopped for gas and then lost himself
有机甜点区吸引得无法自拔
in the generic pastry section at the Smart Mart.
但我希望我赢的时候他也能在场
But I want him here when I win.
我的南瓜比其他人的都好
I got the best pumpkin of everyone.
这个只雕了一个方块
This one just has a square carved into it.
这是我的
That-- That's mine.
我想雕科罗拉多州的
It's supposed to be Colorado.
你喜欢科罗拉多州吗
Do you particularly like Colorado?
不是
No.
福格蒂 你怎么还没带我们离开这里
Fogerty, why aren't you getting us out of here?
这里可能有个在逃的凶手
There could be a killer on the loose.
我也有点害怕
I'm a little creeped out, too,
但我不想引起大家恐慌
but, uh, try not to cause a panic.
你猜怎么着 是时候恐慌了
Well, guess what. It is time to panic.
那有一只死老鼠
There is a dead rat.
这个教室就是死亡威胁
This entire classroom is a death threat.
这可不太妙 好吧
Yeah, that's not great. Okay.
我来处理
I'm -- I'm -- I'm gonna take care of this.
别对我接下去说的话作出反应
Alright, do not react to anything I say next.
这里所有瘆人的装饰不是我布置的
These terrifying decorations were placed here not by me,
而是一个危险的神经病
but instead by a dangerous psychotic.
所以冷静地跟着我出门
So, calmly follow me out the door,
别去救你们的朋友
and don't attempt to save your friends.
他们已经死了
They're already dead.
爸爸 等等
Dad, wait.
是我们装饰了教室
We decorated the classroom.
是你们布置的
You guys did this?
好吧
Okay.
爸爸先走开一下
Give Daddy a moment.
好消息 罗里 谜题解决了
Okay, good news, Rory. Mystery solved.
我的女儿布置了这一切
My, uh -- My kids did all this.
这哪里是好消息
How is that good news?
你知道自己和神经病住在一起吗
You do realize you're living with psychopaths?
你要是这么说 确实令人不安
Well, when you say it like that, it is upsetting.
右边那个我还真不太确定
Not sure about the one on the right.
该回家了
Time to go home.
布兰妮
Britney!
我们的原则是什么
What are the three words we live by?
别给乔许发信息
Don't text Josh.
-没错 -太棒了
- Yep. ?- That was awesome.
那些小年轻和我们打成了一片
Those teens were eating out of the palm of our hands.
我说了那些孩子会喜欢我们
I told you those kids would love us.
你知道吗 格雷厄姆和罗里也会的
And you know what? Graham and Rory will, too.
你说得对
You were right. ?
-我们是最酷的 -没错
- We are the coolest! ?- We are.
现在我们用道格拉斯的好酒庆祝下
Now, let's celebrate with some of Douglas' good stuff.
他有六百块的威士忌
He's got $600 Scotch.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他们把酒都偷走了
They stole all the liquor.
连杜林标都拿了 那玩意这么难喝
Even the Drambuie. That's disgusting.
安吉 我们不酷 我们蠢到家了
Ang, we are not cool. We're chumps.
开启凶妈模式
Bitch...mom...activate!
快点 快点 大伙加油
Alright, come on, come on, come on. Let's go!
等等 你们在用公制测量
Wait, have you been measuring in meters?
我的天 我要哭了
Oh, my God, I'm gonna cry.
威尔 这个本来应该很有趣的
Will, this is supposed to be fun.
我是在享受
I'm having fun.
盖伊·麦考米克 你在干嘛
Guy McCormick, what are you doing?
我住在这里时在床下藏了一瓶威士忌
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表