剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
你 好吧
A-Are you... Oh, okay.
那什么 那就生吧
You know -- You know what? Let's -- Let's do it.
我们生个孩子
Let's do the baby.
拜托 你不想生 对吧
Come on. You -- You don't want that, do you?
我想和好
I want us.
我也想 但我不能让你生一个你不想要的孩子
I do, too, but I can't let you have a baby that you don't want.
这样咱俩都开心不起来
That won't make either one of us happy.
好吧 看来变成了
Okay, so I guess this is just a...
可怕 糟糕 无法弥补的局面 是的
Horrible, sucky, unfixable situation. Yeah.
天啊 是啊 这是最糟糕的局面
Oh, man. Yeah, that's -- that's the worst kind.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不用道歉
Don't be sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
天啊 你就在门边上啊
Oh, my God. You were, like, right there.
是的 你侧方停车也太大声了吧
Yeah, you're an incredibly loud parallel parker.
不仅仅是轮毂撞到路边
And I don't just mean the hubcaps scraping against the curb,
还有脏话和喊叫 "先生
I mean the swearing, and the yelling, "Sir!
你能帮我一下吗 够近了吗
Can you help me?! Am I close enough?!
还没靠路边吗
I'm not anywhere near the curb?!
好的 谢谢你 先生"等等
Okay, thank you, sir!" And so on.
你有时间谈谈吗
Do you have a second to talk?
你想谈谈道格拉斯和波比的事吗
Yeah, you wanna unpack all the Douglas and Poppy stuff?
等等 你在出汗吗
Wait, are you sweating?
你喷了身体喷雾吗
Are you wearing body spray?
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我不是来谈论他们的
Um, I'm -- I'm not here to talk about them.
虽然他们的分手
Although dealing with their breakup
让我思考了很多关于友谊
made me think a lot about friendship,
恋爱关系
and -- and relationships,
还有很复杂的事情
and...complicated things, you know?
我不知道 我只是
And -- And -- and I don't know, I just...
我觉得我必须要见你
I felt like I had to see you.
奇怪吗
Is that weird?
不会
No.
很高兴你能来
I'm glad you're here.
-是吗 -是的
- You are? - ?Yeah.
你一直想跟你说件事
I have been dying to tell you.
特别扯
Something crazy happened.
德瑞克让我夏天和他一起去巴斯托
Derek asked me to move with him to Barstow for the summer.
我说我会考虑
I said that I would think about it.
虽然听起来很扯 我
And as crazy as it sounds, I...
我可以会答应他
I might do it.
太扯了吧
That...is crazy!
那什么 我走了
And you know what? I'm gonna go.
你要去哪里 你刚到啊
Where are you going? You just got here.
去海滩
To the...beach.
现在是晚上九点
It's 9:00 at night.
我知道 聪明吧 路上不会堵车
I know. Smart, right? Traffic will be light.
也好停车
Parking's gonna be a dream.
你怎么了 现在你肯定出汗了
What is going on with you? Now you're definitely sweating.
是的 这个问题去海滩也可以解决
Yeah, well, that is another problem that can be solved at the beach.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表