剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
W-Well, I...
日程...
Calendars...
预约...
appointments...
你大脑短路了 还是怎么了
O-Okay, are you short-circuiting or what's...going...on?
是因为你被女人主动邀约了吗
Is it because a woman's asking you out?
不是
No!
我没碰到过
I-It's new.
不过 我想
But, uh, y-yes.
我想 乐意之至
Yes. It would be my pleasure.
好 很好
Good. Great.
我周二来接你
I'll pick you up Tuesday.
我知道一家超棒的素食店
I know this great vegan joint.
开玩笑的 我们会有肉吃的
Just kidding. We'll get steak.
-你猜怎么着 -怎么了
- Guess what. - ?What?
酒吧今晚开品尝会
That wine bar is having a tasting tonight.
我们可以从这直接去
We could go straight from here.
好极了 就这么干
Love it. Let's do it!
好了
Okay!
大家走吧
Everyone out!
我要干别的事了
I'm doing something else now.
我说真的
I mean it.
什么 真的吗
What? ?Oh, really?
到此为止
This is it.
对不起 我的意思是 派对结束再去
Yeah, sorry, I sort of meant, like, after the party,
不过这样也挺好
but this is cool, too.
你口袋里是光碟碎片吗
is that a CD shard in your pocket?
我一直想给德瑞克发个邮件
You know, just can't stop thinking about e-mailing Derek,
再喷他最后一次
you know, just to yell at him one last time,
就用老开场白 "混♥蛋♥
just hit him with the old "Yo, D-bag,
你知不知道你多..."
do you have any idea how --"
我体内
Something is...
有些异样
happening...inside me.
-难受吗 -没错
- Feelings? ?- Oh, yes.
难受
Feelings.
我得 把异样憋回去
I just got to... shove those back down.
好了
Okay.
差点爆发
That was close.
现在好多了
?All better now.
不行 安吉 你得把负能量释放出来
No! Angie, you got to let that bad stuff out.
正如我奶奶常说
It's like my Nana always says --
火气不勤向外腾 银瓶乍破水浆迸
if you don't let the steam out of the kettle, it gets too loud.
那是你奶奶蠢
Well, your Nana was stupid!
-对不起 -没关系
- Sorry. ?- It's okay.
不给德瑞克发邮件了 就这么定了
I'm not e-mailing Derek. End of story.
好的
Alright.
可如果我发了
But if I were,
那会是本世纪最精彩邮件
you know it would be the e-mail of the century.
它会尽诉我八年的怒火
It would be eight years of rage.
我会有办法把"屁♥眼♥"这个词
I would find a way to use the word "Butthole"
既当名词用 又当动词用
as a noun and a verb.
你写这封信的欲望有点强烈
You're kind of obsessing about this,
我觉得你该把它写出来
and I think you need to write this e-mail.
现在就写
Like, now.
是 是啊
Yes. Yeah.
你知道吗
You know what?
我不能让这种情绪
I can't let this hang over
笼罩着安吉和威尔的夏日乐趣列表
Angie and Will's List of Summer Fun.
我要把德瑞克大卸八块
I'm gonna go destroy Derek.
那葡萄酒品尝会怎么办
What about the wine tasting?
我现在先去 占个桌
How about I head over there now, get us a table,
跟服务员套套近乎怎么样
strike up some heat with the server?
-那就在那见吧 -好
- Meet you there. - ?Yeah.
夏日 夏日 夏日
Summer! ?Summer! Summer!
夏日
Summer!!
先生 有几位常客说
Sir, some of the patrons are complaining
您看起来 太孤单了
that you look lonely.
我朋友就快来了
My friend's coming.
就是这个意思 先生
That's the spirit, sir.
你到哪了
威尔·库珀 在吗 你到哪了 什么时候到
七月
快来威尔和特蕾西的葡萄酒之乡自驾派对
加利福尼亚
欢迎来我们的派对
Welcome to our party!
请品尝我们精心挑选的优质加州有机葡萄酒
Please enjoy our selection of fine organic California wines.
它们来自本州58个县
From all 58 counties of this great state.
弗雷斯♥诺♥那边几个县可能不算
Maybe skip the Fresno ones.
请慢用
Enjoy.
我要把它们尝个遍
I, for one, am trying them all.
-我来... -好的 麻烦你
- I'm gonna... - ?Yeah, would you?
盖伊 少喝点怎么样
Hey, Guy. Maybe go easy on the wine?
谢谢你们请我来
Thanks for having me.
当然啦
Of course.
我们的派对
Our party?
看起来你和特蕾西
Seems like you and Tracy
这个夏天变得认真了呀
have gotten serious this summer.
我不知道
I don't know.
性♥爱♥算认真吗
Is sex serious?
什么 威尔·库珀
What?! Will Cooper.
真有你的
Good for you!
这才是我的好小伙
That's what I'm talkin' about.
-夏日之爱 不错 -谢谢
- Summer lovin'. Yeah. - Thank you.
我自己也不甘落后
Had a little of that myself.
没错 波比重返情场
Oh, that's right. Poppy's in the game!
对了 道格拉斯在哪
Where is Douglas, by the way?
我怎么知道
How would I know?
你还记得安吉派对上的格斯吗
You remember Gus, from Angie's party?
你能信吗 她约我出去
Can you believe she asked me out?
就喜欢女人掌握大权
Love a woman that takes charge.
对了 你这有严重的蠹鱼问题
P.S., you have a serious silverfish situation.
我们逛逛去 格斯 走了
Let's take a lap, Gus. Okay.
安吉
Angie.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
你穿着孕妇运动裤吗
And are you wearing maternity sweatpants?
你能一边去吗
C-Could you move it along?
我现在很忙
I'm kind of in the middle of something.
我都一整个月没见你了
Okay, I haven't -- I haven't seen you in like a month.
我感觉咱俩有好多要叙旧
I feel like we have a lot to catch up on.
你跟波比谈道格拉斯了吗
Have...you talked to Poppy about Douglas?
谈了
Oh, yeah.
她现在和格斯在一起了
She's...with Gus now.
你怎么没告诉我 这是个大八卦
And you didn't tell me? This is a major scandal.
如果我们的朋友圈是美国
If our friend group was America,
这就能上《人物》杂♥志♥了
this would be on the cover of People magazine.
行 我们晚点再聊吧
Okay, can we talk about this later?
我在给德瑞克写邮件
I'm writing the e-mail to Derek.
真的吗 他回信了 说什么了
Really? He wrote you back? What did he say?
不 我在给德瑞克写第一封邮件
No. I'm writing the e-mail to Derek.
还在写
Still?
怎么可能
How is that possible?
因为我要力求完美
Because I-I need it to be perfect.
这是我对这混♥蛋♥说的最后一些话
This is the last thing that I'm ever gonna say to this jackass,
我得写的毫无纰漏
and I-I got to get it right.
等等
Wait, I --
所以你整个月都在干这个
So, this is what you've been doing for the entire month?
所以我们没实行夏日分散注意力计划
This is why we haven't done our summer distraction plan --
品酒 参观是拉差工厂
the wine tastings, the visit to the Sriracha factory,
用褪黑素用到嗨 并去蝴蝶馆
getting stoned on melatonin and going to the butterfly pavilion?
你能看看吗 给我点意见
Could you take a look at this? I could use some feedback.
"嗨 但..."
"Hey, bu--"
我不太想念出来
I don't feel comfortable reading this out loud.
班克斯女士 我不禁注意到
Well, Ms. Banks, I...can't help but notice
你和安吉的灭虫师一起参加了这个派对
you're attending this party with Angie's exterminator.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表