剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
我不该这样
and I shouldn't.
安吉 我为你做的这些事
Angie, I do all this stuff for you
都是自愿的
because I want to.
你是我的朋友
I mean, you're my friend,
和你一起修补墙上的洞
and patching a hole in a wall with you is way more fun
比听盖伊·麦考米克唱《叩响天堂之门》
than listening to Guy McCormick sing "Knocking on Heaven's Door"
看他的搭桥手术伤疤有趣得多
and then show us his bypass scars.
我确实经常依赖你
I have been leaning on you a lot.
我觉得这可能是因为
and I-I think it might just be because
格雷厄姆和我从来没有一个守护我们的人
Graham and I have never had anyone be there for us before.
这很上瘾
And it was addicting.
反正这让我认识到
Well, I mean, it certainly gives me insight
怎么破坏凯文和凯瑞的关系了
into what would drive a wedge between Kevin and Kerry.
对了 她绝对和贴瓷砖的家伙
By the way, she absolutely had an emotional affair
-精神出轨了 对吧 -没错
- with her tile guy, right? ?- Yeah.
-他俩肯定有猫腻 -毫无疑问
- No, there was something going on there. ?- Yeah. 100%.
我们就是朋友
"We're just friends."
-骗谁呢 凯瑞 -就是
- My ass, Kerry. ?- Yeah.
太扯了
So insane.
我们会继续看吧
We're -- We're gonna keep watching, right?
根本停不下来
We will never stop watching that show.
天哪 真对不起
Oh, man, I am so sorry.
我彻底撞烂了你的墙壁
I totally Kool-Aid Manned through your wall.
我觉得得面对现实了
I think it's time to face the fact
你和格雷厄姆不能住在这里了
that you and Graham cannot stay in this house.
你们可以跟苏菲和我住一起
You could stay at my place with Sophie and I.
不可能
Not a chance.
我说了 我能照顾自己
I told you -- I can fend for myself.
懂了
Got it.
那你们要住哪里
So, where are you gonna stay?
月租每月第一天交
The rent is due at the first of the month.
下午五点后不准吵闹
The quiet hours start at 5:00 P.M.
直到托尼吹号♥为止
and go till whenever Tony blows the bugle.
不准看动画 不准乱扔玩具
There'll be no cartoons, no loose toys,
不准摸墙
no hands on the walls.
懂吗
Good?
没问题 道格拉斯
You got it, Douglas.
还有你 我必须强调
And you -- I can't emphasize
我会紧盯着你的
just how short a leash you're on.
谢谢收留我们
Thanks for taking us in.
我知道从我嘴里说出这话可能有点奇怪
I know it might sound weird coming out of my mouth,
但你是个暖心大方的人
but you're a warm and generous person.
波比没给我什么选择的机会
Yeah, well, Poppy didn't give me much of a choice,
而且组里的姑娘们支持她 所以
and the girls in Group backed her up, so...
好了 你们睡在这里
Alright, here's where you'll be sleeping.
桑拿室的地板
The floor of the sauna?
我保证这地板比你们
I guarantee you that floor is more expensive
之前睡过的所有床都贵
than any bed you've ever slept on.
没事的 哥们
It's ok, buddy.
只是暂时的
Just temporary.
可怜虫
Poor bastards.
非得敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Had to learn it the hard way.
下回 雇专业人士
Next time, hire professionals.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表