剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
你喜欢红的 我喜欢白的"
Oh, you like red? Well, I'm a white guy."
之类的问题
And -- bl-bl-bl-bl-bl.
你心里知道凯不合适
Deep down, you know Kay wasn't the one.
她不够大方
She's not generous.
你要找到一个欣赏你的人
You're gonna find someone who can see how great you are.
在此之前 如果你需要人陪
And until then, you need a warm body,
-可以找我和米基 -没错
- you got Miggy and me. - Yeah.
你们说得对
I guess you're right.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是说清楚
But just to be clear,
你们说会陪着我
when you say you'll be a warm body for me...
你们不会
...you don't mean that you'll --
-你想什么呢 -客气一下而已
- What are you doing? - It's...a conversation.
你给我闭嘴
Hey! You shh!
玉米片 我能吃吗
Oh, nachos. Can I have those?
健壮的史蒂夫
Beefy Steve,
你不吃甜椒
if you're not eating your pimentos,
就不算吃完橄榄
then you have not finished your olives!
富兰克林 我还没有看到
And, Franklin, still can't see
蛋黄酱罐的底
the bottom of that mayonnaise jar.
我吃不下了
I don't think I can eat any more mayonnaise.
快吃 富兰克林
Eat it, Franklin!
怎么回事
What's going on here?
爸爸 请不要生气
Dad, please don't get mad.
我们在把所有的食物吃光 这样你就不会死了
We're eating all the food so you don't die.
姑娘们 我不会死
Oh, girls, I'm not gonna die.
我们很害怕失去后备箱的空间
We were afraid of losing the trunk space.
没错 它能装下好多东西
Yeah. It can fit a ton of stuff.
真是太贴心了
Oh, that is so sweet.
我真的以为没人会发现
I honestly thought nobody noticed
那辆车有个超大的后备箱
what a big trunk that car has.
好了 大家听着
Alright. Listen up, everybody.
姑娘们是对的
The girls are right.
你们得吃完所有东西 不然我就吃了
You got to finish everything, or else I'll eat it.
所以继续吃吧
So keep going.
福格蒂先生 不要啊
Mr. Fogerty, please no.
吃你的蛋黄酱吧 富兰克林
Eat the mayonnaise, Franklin.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表