剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
Angie, is Colin with you? I need to talk to him.
-很重要 -现在不是时候
- It's very important. - You know, it's not a good time.
我们要出城了
We're going out of town.
他要带我卡马里奥市过夜
He's taking me to a bed and breakfast in Camarillo.
-再见 -安吉
- Bye! - ?Angie!
走开 野兽
Away, beast!
点餐之前
Before we order,
我有话要说
I just -- I want to say something.
我们要告诉孩子们我们要同居了
We're about to tell the kids that we're moving in together,
一旦说出口 就收不回来了
and once we do that, there's no going back.
同意
Agreed.
在我们关系的高速路上
On the highway of our relationship,
这顿晚餐如同250英里内没有加油站的标志
this dinner is the "Last Gas for 250 miles" sign.
没错 ?
Yeah, exactly. ?
所以 在我们采取下一步行动之前
So, you know, before we take that next step,
我觉得应该谈谈如何看待我们的未来
I just think we should talk about how we see our future.
道格拉斯 你愿意接受...
Well, Douglas, would you be open to --
抱歉 亲爱的 等一下
I-I-I-I'm sorry, my love. Just a second.
希达戈 来一下
Uh, Hidalgo, good man?
你好 很高兴见到你
How are you? Nice to see you.
怎么人这么多
Why is it so crowded?
福格蒂医生 最低消费
Dr. Fogerty, the minimums.
上帝啊
Good God.
会员每月在食物和饮料上
Members have to spend a certain minimum
有个最低消费
on food and drink each month.
如果今晚不消费 会员资格不保
If I don't spend it tonight, I lose it.
希达戈 我还差多少
Uh, Hidalgo, how short am I?
什么玩意
Shut your beautiful mouth!
好吧 希达戈 上12只龙虾
Okay, Hidalgo, uh, uh, uh, 12 lobsters. Now!
道格拉斯 咱能别纠结最低消费了吗
Okay, Douglas, can we just forget the minimums?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
不 我们得多喊几张嘴来
No, we need reinforcement mouths.
收到 亲人
I got you, fam.
托尼 道格拉斯来电
Yo, Tony. That was D-Glass.
他说他在俱乐部 需要我们动嘴支援
He said he needs our stomachs at the club.
他说你要穿宽松的裤子
And he said to wear your loose pants,
你跑酷穿的那种
the ones you wear for parkour?
等等 你们要走
Wait, you're going?
那就没有成年人了
But there are no grown-ups.
我们从来没有离开过成年人
We've never been left without grown-ups before.
冷静点 苏菲
Chill, Soph.
道格拉斯说俱乐部就在隔壁
Douglas said the club is right next door,
如果有什么问题的话
and if there are any problems,
桑拿房♥兼作颤栗空间
the sauna doubles as a panic room.
可以可以
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我的问题是
My question --
你让谁来负责
Who are you leaving in charge?
提醒一下 我是最年长的
Just as a reminder, I am the oldest,
在座其他人都是垃圾
and everyone else here is garbage.
是的 但你是个恶霸
They are, but you're a bully,
这是我报复你的方式
and this is my way of getting back at you.
格雷厄姆 我选你
Graham, you're my guy.
我
Me?
你让我负责
You're putting me in charge?
我天生就是老二的料
But I'm a born beta.
不 你不是 照我说的做
No, you're not. Do what I say.
明白 老大
You got it, chief.
好了 杰克 咱们走
Alright! Jack, let's get outta here.
托尼 我觉得那是波比的裤子 但也行
Tony, I think those are Poppy's pants, but they work.
我们去吃吧
Let's eat.
好吧
Okay.
坏女人
我们穿上睡衣 刷好牙
I say we get in our jam-jams, brush our teeth,
敞开怀抱迎接我们的老朋友周公吧
and greet our old friend sleep with open arms.
不要
We're not doing that.
米基说了让我负责的
But Miggy put me in charge.
"米米基说了让我负责的"
"But Miggy put me in charge."
你听起来就这样
You sound like that.
对我们来说你就是这样
That's what you sound like to us.
好了 朋友们 听着
Alright, people, listen up.
这样的夜晚我们期盼已久
This is the night that we've been waiting for.
没有父母 也没有保姆
No parents, no babysitters.
我们终于能打破那个铁则了
We finally get to break... the Big Rule.
朋友们快瞧
Behold, my babies.
仙乐都
Xanadu.
道格拉斯的房♥间 他从不让我们进
Douglas' room. The room we're never allowed in.
还不让我们上♥床♥
With the bed we're never allowed on.
看见那些床单了吗
See those sheets?
连碎屑都没见过
They have never seen crumbs in their lives.
今晚就不一样了
That ends tonight.
作为领袖 我希望你们都能表...
As leader, I would like you all to behave --
夜生活开始了
Our lives start now!
停下 不要
Stop! No!
不要
No!
如果科林出轨了 我就不能让安吉
I can't let Angie get deeper in this relationship
再陷得更深了
if Colin's cheating.
但如果是普里西拉说谎呢
But what if Priscilla's lying?
我只是想跟科林谈谈弄清楚
I -- I just wish I could talk to Colin and get to the bottom of it.
先生 我是挣佣金的
Sir, please. I work on commission.
您的毛衣是要中码还是大码
For the cowl neck, do you want the medium or the large?
我不要了
I'm not gonna get it.
但你说对了 我现在心神不宁
But you're right. I am obsessing.
等他们回来我就找科林谈谈
I'll just talk to Colin when they get back.
安吉 我真的得跟科林谈谈
Hi, Angie. I really need to talk to Colin.
他穿的是什么
What's he wearing?
不 别告诉我 保留惊喜好了
No, don't tell me. Let it be a surprise.
好吧 给我点提示
Okay, give me a hint.
你知道吗
You know what?
我一直在帮你说话
I have been trying to paint you as my non-crazy friend
说你不是照搬科林穿着的疯子
who isn't gonna wear Colin's skin,
但你一直在给我增加难度
but you're making it really hard.
如果不重要
I wouldn't have driven to three different B&Bs
我也不会开车找了三家快捷酒店
looking for you if it wasn't important.
你知不知道我遇到了多少只叫"先生"的猫
Do you know how many cats I've met with the name "Mister"?
知不知道我喝了多少杯伯爵茶
Or how many cups of Earl Grey tea I've had to drink?
我都发抖了
I'm shaking!
该死 一分钟前还在抖
Damn it. I was a minute ago.
你孤独吗 是我的错吗
Okay, are you lonely? Is this my fault?
要不要我帮你安排一些人
Should I be setting you up with people?
如果你有合适的人 当然好
Well, if you've been sitting on people, yeah,
但我还是要跟科林谈谈
but in the meantime, I need to talk to Colin.
你还好...
Is everything alr--
找你的
It's for you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
这袍子真不错
That's a great robe.
你可以拿去
You can have it.
但别伤害我 我有个儿子
Just don't hurt me. I have a son.
我也不想让安吉
Look, I don't want to put
老是想些有的没的
anything in Angie's head if it isn't true,
所以请你给我一个诚恳的回答 我就走
so just give me an honest answer, and I will go.
你的前妻说你们还上♥床♥了
Your ex-wife told me you're still sleeping together.
是真的吗
Are you?
她在说谎
She's lying!
我不会伤害安吉
I would never hurt Angie.
普里西拉很迷恋我
Priscilla is obsessed with me.
你应该最懂了
If anyone should get that, it's you.
嗯 每月第三个周四都上电视的我
Yeah. Being on TV every third Thursday,
也有自己的狂热粉丝
I have my own fair share of stalkers.
其实只有一个 七月假释了
Well, just one. Makes parole in July.
去年感觉还很遥远的
That seemed a lot farther away last year.
我是在说你 威尔
I'm talking about you, Will!
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表