剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
You know what? You hit me with some tough things today, kid,
但是忠言逆耳
but I needed to hear it.
买♥♥单吧
Let's settle up.
牛奶要九块
Milk is $9?
小费另算
Gratuity not included.
好
Okay.
素食做好了
Your rabbit food is done.
你们把菜全泡进意大利黑醋了
You drenched this in balsamic!
我们打算淹死这些菜
We were trying to drown it.
这叫安乐死
It was a mercy killing.
米基应该帮你们做菜的
Miggy was supposed to be helping you with this,
威尔人呢
and where is Will?
他二十分钟前就不见了
He disappeared 20 minutes ago!
所以她当时是在和我调情
So, she was flirting with me?
她当时很烦人啊
She was so off-putting.
美国人就是这样
Yeah. That's an American thing.
他们认为这样很性感
It's actually considered very sexy here.
如果人们没有医保 我们就会让他们死掉
We also let people die if they don't have health insurance,
-但是相信我 她看上你了 -真的吗
- but, trust me, she's into you. ?- Really?
老实说
Well, to tell you the truth,
我觉得她还挺迷人的
I do find her quite... fetching.
我还以为她讨厌我呢
I thought she hated me,
她总是用加油站的事来折磨我
the way she kept torturing me with stories about the gas station.
我看得出你为什么这么想
Yeah. I can see how you got there.
但是给她一个机会
But give her a chance
你了解她以后 就会发现她的好了
because she's actually really great when you get to know her.
那是她吗 在角落里挥舞
Is that her, sputtering from the shadows?
天呐 她好焦虑
Oh, my God. She's sweating.
不用转身我就知道是她
Without turning around, I'm gonna say, yes, that's her.
马上回来
Be back in a jiff.
这张桌子适合两位吧
Now, I trust this table suits the both of you?
洗手间旁边 好吧
Right next to the restrooms. Okay.
太好了
Yes.
我没听到洗手的声音
I did not hear the sink.
我饿死了
Alright, I am starved.
要不要和我一起吃意大利面和果冻
You want to split the spaghetti and jello?
波比 我们得谈谈
Poppy, we need to talk.
我和格雷厄姆稍微谈了谈
Graham and I -- we -- we had a few belts,
他说... 这是他的原话
and he said -- and -- and now, these are his words,
不是我说的
not mine -- that, um...
我们的恋爱结束了
our relationship is dead.
真是个好孩子
Aw, such a sweet boy.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我和你说了红发佳人的事
I told you about Big Red,
你完全不慌
and you weren't even fazed at all.
-为什么你不吃醋 -我应该吃醋吗
- Why weren't you jealous? - Well, should I be?
-发生了什么吗 -没有
- Did something happen? - ?No.
那我为什么要吃醋
Then why would I be jealous?
因为你应该爱我啊
Because you love me. Supposedly.
你说什么
Excuse me? ?
苏菲 别拉了好吗
S-Sophie, d-do you mind?
我们正在聊事情
We're in the middle of a thing here.
如果我不拉完这首歌♥
If I don't finish this song,
我的经理就会说我
I'm gonna get it from my manager.
给 去下一桌 拿去
Here. Find another table. There you go.
显然 你的激♥情♥已经消失了
Look... the passion is obviously gone for you.
如果我发现你其中一位前任
I mean, if I found out that one of your exes
出现在书酒吧 脱掉他的衣服
showed up at the Winebrary and took his clothes off --
我会打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Yeah, I'd call the cops
因为女权主义书店出现了一名裸男
because there'd be a naked man at a feminist bookstore,
或者女人 基于我那次出国学到的知识
or a woman, based on that one time I studied abroad.
真的吗 不
Really? Th-- No, you know what?
我们在争执 别打岔
Don't distract me while we're arguing.
重点是 换做是我也会生气
The point is I would have been riled up
因为我希望你知道我很在乎你
because I would have wanted you to know that I cared.
道格拉斯 如果要我变成吃醋的疯婆子
Douglas, if me being a jealous, crazy person
才能让你知道我在乎你
is the only way that you know I care about you,
那我觉得你很可怜
then I feel sorry for you.
你觉得我很可怜
Oh, so, now you feel sorry for me?
是的 很可悲
Yeah, it's sad.
那我就是一个可悲之人
Then I guess I'm just a sad man.
道格拉斯
Douglas.
我要走了
I'm walking out the door.
外套不见了
The coats have disappeared.
姑娘们 那是给父母准备的
Girls, that is for the parents.
把面包送到餐桌上
Get that bread on some tables now.
-我们饿死了 -有人能去看看米基吗
- We're starving. - Is someone gonna check on Miggy?
我眯一会
Just gonna take a little cat nap.
马上就起来
Up in no time.
米基 你生病了 回家吧
Miggy, you're sick. Go home.
他没事
No, he is fine.
你搞什么 威尔
What the hell, Will?
有什么大不了的 你喜欢科林
What is the big deal? You like Colin.
多亏了我 他知道了
Now, thanks to me, he knows that.
是吗
He does?
你是怎么想的
What are you thinking?!
天呐 这事和你没关系
God, this is none of your business.
当然有 你是我最好的朋友
Of course it is. You're my best friend.
我知道我们中断了一阵 但我正在努力
Look, I know we took a break, but I'm trying --
威尔 我们很久没联♥系♥过了
Will, we haven't talked in forever.
你围着特蕾西团团转
You were busy with Tracy
然后又忙着忘记她
and then busy getting over Tracy,
我一直在做自己的事
and I was over here doing my own thing.
你知不知道
Did you even know
我吃了超大桶的混合谷物片
that I ate one of those jumbo barrels of Chex Mix?
没错 我的结肠受到了永久性的损伤
Yeah. And I think I did permanent damage to my colon.
我正在看专家门诊
I'm seeing a specialist.
好吧
Okay.
我也经历了一些事
Well, I've been through stuff, too.
我有过一个认真交往了两个小时的女友
I had a very serious girlfriend for two hours,
我现在想不起她的名字了
whose name escapes me right now.
你错过了我沉迷《口袋妖怪》的阶段
Well, you missed when I got really into "Pokémon Go."
我还被车撞了
I got hit by a car.
你觉得这算大事吗
You think that's something?
我还开车撞了一个女人
I actually hit a woman with my ca--
天呐 安吉
Oh, my gosh, Angie.
你为什么跑进树林
Why did you run into the woods?
我是意大利人 对了
Yeah, I'm Italian! By the way...
格雷厄姆和他爸在一起的时候
Graham hung out with his dad,
你从来没问过我
and you never even asked me about that.
你知道是谁帮我度过的吗
Do you know who helped me through that?
道格拉斯
Douglas.
你知道依靠道格拉斯有多难吗
Do you have any idea how hard-up you have to be to lean on Douglas?
安吉 对不起
Angie, I'm sorry, okay?
我也想陪在你身边
I wish I had been there for that,
我真的希望我没撞过你
and I really wish I hadn't hit you with my car.
但是我回来了
But I'm here now.
这才是今晚该做的事
And -- And that's what tonight was supposed to be about.
你不可能打个响指
You can't just snap your fingers
就指望我们能回到过去
and expect us to go back to right where we were.
我要出去透透气
I'm gonna get some air.
安吉
Angie...
科林说你很迷人
Colin called you "Fetching."
废话
Of course he did.
我简直迷死人了
I'm fetching as hell.
威尔 现在不方便吗
Hey, Will, is this a bad time?
有点 你真的需要我吗
Kinda. Do you really need me?
算了
We're good.
安吉
Angie?
你是要
Are you, uh...
去拿你的车吗
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表