剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
事发突然 波比和道格拉斯分手了
Okay, so it happened -- Poppy and Douglas broke up.
世界末日了
Doomsday scenario.
可能会给整个组织带来灾难
Possibly catastrophic for the group.
我拨了311 他们不提供帮助
I dialed 3-1-1. They were not helpful.
有人知道发生了什么吗
Does anybody know what happened?
我们该气谁 波比 道格拉斯
Who we mad at? Poppy? Douglas?
一个还没曝光的超级性感的小三
A sexy, sexy stranger yet to be revealed?
冷静 安吉 谁都没有错
Easy, Angie. It's no one's fault.
她想要个孩子 他不想要
I mean, she wants a baby, he doesn't.
太可惜了 我喜欢混血儿
It's too bad, because I love a mixed baby.
一半老一半嫩
Half old, half young.
太可爱了
That would've been so cute.
罗里和双胞胎对此什么反应
How are Rory and the twins handling it?
孩子们还不知道
The kids don't know.
波比和道格拉斯还没处理好自己的感情
Poppy and Douglas haven't dealt with their own feelings yet.
他们得搞定自己才能管孩子
They can't help their kids until they help themselves.
所以我们才在这里见面
So that's why we're meeting here.
周日学校肯定没有孩子
School on a Sunday -- guaranteed kid-free zone.
你知道哪里肯定没孩子吗
You know what else is a no-kid zone?
酒吧
A bar.
-打住吧 -我们应该去酒吧
- Stop it. - We should hit up a bar!
你是说像我们昨天和前天那样
You mean like we did yesterday and the day before?
是的 怎么了 单身狗们就得喝大酒
Yeah, whatever. We're single, we're drinking!
-你付钱 -是的
- You're paying! ?- I am.
我说安吉 自从你和科林分手后
Damn, Angie, ever since you broke up with Colin,
你们俩都很开心啊
y'all been in the groove.
好了 别闹了 我们的朋友受伤了
Alright, we got to stop. Our friends are hurting,
他们不应该孤身一人
and they should not be left alone.
所以我们应该分组
So I say we split up
从实际情况出发量体裁衣
and collectively be the custom-made bra
各自支持两位截然不同的朋友
that supports our two wildly different-sized friends.
-我选道格拉斯 - 不选波比 你最好的朋友
- I'll take Douglas. - ?Not Poppy, your best friend?
有道理 我只是喜欢快速回答
That makes more sense. I just like answering quickly.
好了 米吉 我们去找道格拉斯
Alright, Miggy, let's get to Douglas.
他的情商堪比一台上世纪50年代的
He has the emotional intelligence
自动批处理软件
of a 1950s auto exec,
所以估计我们都看不出来他有什么状况
so we probably won't even notice anything's wrong with him.
你们俩干吗
What do you want?
单亲
第二季 第二十集
安吉 我做得对吗
Ang, am I doing the right thing?
当然了
Yes, of course!
你想要个孩子
You want a baby up in there.
你得做你该做的事
You gotta do what you gotta do
生个宝宝啊
to put a baby up in there.
抱歉我这么说话
I'm sorry I said it that way.
没关系
Me too, but okay.
你说的没错
You're right.
这又不是再想要个孩子
I mean, it's not like if you want another kid,
就可以一直等下去
you can just wait forever.
总之 你会好起来的
Bottom line -- you're gonna be fine.
不仅是好起来 你会过得很好
I mean, better than fine -- you're gonna be great.
说不定会过得太好
Things might even be too good for you.
你甚至可能会被杀
You might even end up murdered,
毕竟人生就是这么残酷
because that's just the way things go.
是德瑞克
It's Derek.
他来接格雷厄姆
He's here to pick up Graham.
他们要在洛杉矶地标
They're doing a photo shoot
给格雷厄姆弄的乐高星球大战拍照
with Graham's LEGO Star Wars thingy around LA landmarks.
第一站是星光大道上的明星
Yeah, first stop -- the star on the Walk of Fame
哈里森·福特被埋的地方
where Harrison Ford is buried.
安吉 你知道那些名人
Okay, Ang, you know those stars
不埋在那里吧
aren't where those people are buried, right?
而且哈里森·福特还活着
Also, Harrison Ford is completely alive.
我要见到德瑞克了
Alright. Wow. I'm about to meet Derek.
我该摆出什么姿态
How should I play this?
婊里婊气
Full bitch mode?
有礼貌但很冷淡 或者
Polite but cold? Or...
我们今晚要去坐牢吗
we going to jail tonight?
不 事实上 我和德瑞克之间
No, actually, things are pretty good
一切都很好
between me and Derek right now.
作为一个家长 他确实在进步
He's really stepping it up as a co-parent.
他租了张沙发
He's renting a couch,
他租了一辆本♥田♥
he's leasing a Honda.
他真的很努力
He's, like, really trying.
安吉 你不是又迷上德瑞克了吧
Ang, you don't have a crush on Derek, do you?
没有
No. No.
你没有感觉吧
Yeah, so you feel nothing, right?
没有
Nothing.
我把四门车
I hope it's kosh
停在车道上了 没问题吧
that I parked my four-door car in the driveway.
如果算上后备箱的话 其实是五门
It's actually five, if you count the trunk.
如果算上油孔的话 就是六门
Six if you count the gas thingy.
我是波比
I'm Poppy --
安吉最好的朋友 你孩子的教母
Angie's best friend, Godmother to your child.
是的 我给他擦过屁♥股♥ 你没有
Yeah, I've wiped his butt, and you haven't.
抱歉 我没忍♥住 重来
Sorry, I couldn't resist. Starting over.
你好 我是波比
Hi, I'm Poppy.
波比 是的
Poppy, yes, yes.
小家伙跟我说了很多关于你的事
The little dude has told me so much about you.
听说你有件蓝色衬衫
I heard you have a blue shirt!
你这会儿没穿着
I mean, you're not wearing it now,
但我还是相信他
but I still believe him.
瞧 我们先带这个坏小子去哪里
Check it! Where are we taking this bad boy first?
好莱坞标志 天文台
The Hollywood Sign? The Observatory?
查兹·迪恩公告牌 不要啊
The Chaz Dean billbo-- oh, no!
不
Nooooo!
我的心血
My life's work!
为什么 天啊 为什么
Why, God, whyyyyy?!
太惨了
That stinks.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
记住你现在的感觉
Everything you're feeling,
转化成创造新事物的力量
channel it to create something new.
利用原力
Use that...force.
懂了 我懂了
I got it. I got it.
天啊
Oh, man.
等着瞧
Man, just you wait!
"原力" 真有你的
That "Force" Thing was amazing.
你想出来的吗
Did you think of that?
是 算是吧
Yeah, I think so.
但这种"天马行空"的思维
But the whole "Thinking on the fly" Thing,
我是跟你学的
I learned that from you.
不太对劲 哥们
This is wrong, man.
我觉得他不想我们在这里 我们走吧
I don't think he wants us here. We should bounce.
再待下去我都要起疹子了
This whole thing is making my shingles flare up.
米基 他需要我们
Miggy, he needs us.
相信专家
Trust the expert.
强壮 有男子气概 但是没有精神
Strong, masculine, but present.
看着
Watch.
小朋友 在做什么呢
Heya, baby boy. Whatcha makin'?
-早餐 -下午两点的早餐吗
- Breakfast. - ?2:00 p.m. Breakfast?
很好 很欧洲
Hell, yeah. Very European.
随你怎么说
If you say so.
听着 我想说
Listen, I'd like to say
我谢谢你们来找我
that I appreciate you being here,
但我说不出口
but I don't.
好吗
Okay?
所以请让我单独待会儿
So let me just be alone, please.
当然 当然
Fo sho, fo sho.
我们听你的
We hear you,
不会再打扰你了
and we ain't gonna be near you.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表