剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
他叫格斯 身体壮如牛
Well, his name is Gus, and he's built like a house.
波比 道格拉斯 你俩到底怎么了
Poppy, Douglas, what's going on with you two, huh?
是我的错吗
Is it my fault?
-什么也没发生 -没错
- Nothing's going on. ?- Damn right.
什么也没发生
Nothing's going on.
-我能读懂画外音 -是吗
- I can take a hint. ?- Yeah?
我去吃玉米片了
I'm gonna go eat a corn chip.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你俩在安吉的派对上还腻歪着
You two were moony for each other at Angie's party.
我得知道发生了什么
I have to know what happened.
-租客权力 -好吧
- Tenant's rights. - Alright, fine.
我不想和共同朋友吐槽道格拉斯
I didn't want to gossip about Douglas to our mutual friends,
但我需要支持 所以你别激动 好吗
but I need the support, so just promise to be cool, okay?
波比 我无需承诺
Poppy, I don't have to promise to be cool.
我就是酷
I am cool.
看我帽子的角度
Look at the angle of my hat.
懂了
Got it.
道格拉斯和我进行了一场
Alright, Douglas and I went on
美国史上最烂的第一次约会
the worst first date in American history.
开始时 一切都好
At first, everything was going great.
然后呢
And then what happened?
没了 再没说过话
That's it. Never spoke again.
这男人在现实生活中冷暴♥力♥你 还没给你理由
W-- That man IRL ghosted you, and you never got a reason?
我们都知道理由 米基 因为我约他出去
We all know the reason, Miggy. It's because I asked him out.
这让他那老掉牙的脑袋冒火
That's all it took to set his old-fashioned brain on fire
并让他逃向黑夜
and send him running into the night.
我真不敢相信你经历了这些
I can't believe you actually had to go through that.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我得去杀了道格拉斯
And now I have to go murder Douglas.
什么 不不不
What? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
随他去吧
Just...leave him alone.
光是知道
You know, the fact
他要用道格拉斯的陈旧观念过完这辈子
that he has to live the rest of his life as Douglas
这惩罚已经够了
is punishment enough.
好吧
Okay.
但只因为你是女王
But only because you're a queen --
-偶像 幸存者 -对
- ...an icon, a survivor. - Yes.
别看她
Hey, don't freakin' look at her!
怎么 怎么
What -- What --
米基 米基 你怎么了
Miggy, Miggy. What's wrong with you?
你为什么不笑 这是搞笑的部份
Why aren't you laughing? This is the funny part.
这邮件劲儿太大 我得歇歇
I think I need a break from this e-mail.
也许去看看水獭拉手的视频
Maybe go watch some videos of otters holding hands.
天哪 威尔
Oh, my God! Will!
我们终于订到那家巴伐利亚香肠餐厅的位置了
We finally got the reservation at that Bavarian sausage place.
-太好了 -是啊
- Awesome! ?- Yeah.
巴伐利亚香肠餐厅
Bavarian sausage place?
只是我们制订的疯狂小列表
It's just part of this crazy list we made
确保我们能度过史上最欢乐的夏天
to make sure that we have the most fun summer ever.
我们叫它威尔和特蕾西的夏日乐趣列表
We call it the Will and Tracy List of Summer Fun.
夏日乐趣
...Summer Fun.
不错
Cool.
名字也很棒
And great name.
喜欢它的简单明了
Love how it just says what it is.
是啊
Yeah.
米基
Hey, Miggy.
杰克在院子里 你长点心吧
Jack is in the yard, huh? Get in the game.
真不好意思 道格拉斯 但我现在得杀了你
Oh, I'm sorry, Douglas, but I have to murder you now!
放松点
Take it easy!
你怎么能那么对波比呢
How could you do Poppy dirty like that?!
放松点
Hey! Relax!
冷静 我
Calm down. I --
我当时犯心脏病了
I had a heart attack.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
托尼
Tony.
去医院
Cedars.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
道格拉斯 我刚刚还以为
Douglas, here I thought
你是世界上最烂的人
you were the worst person in the world.
你是王者 是偶像 是一名幸存者
You're a king, an icon, a survivor.
好了 你不必这么捧我
A-Alright. You don't have to throw me a parade.
今年夏天 我有一半的朋友都挺过心脏病了
Half of my friends survived a heart attack this summer.
另一半
The other half...
我们得告诉波比真♥相♥
We have to tell Poppy the truth.
-不不不 你不想 -我想
- N-No, no, no. You don't want - - ?Yes!
好吧 我很抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry I'm doing
要和特蕾西一起去巴伐利亚香肠餐厅
the Bavarian sausage thing with Tracy.
你和她做的事都是咱们列表上的
You are doing our entire list.
用我九年级英语老师的话来说
In the words of my ninth grade English teacher,
"你不能把自己的名字
"You can't just write your name
写在别人的作业上就完事了 安吉"
on the top of someone else's work, Angie."
重申一遍 我打了电♥话♥ 发了短♥信♥
For the record, I called, I texted,
还给你所有的推文都点了赞
I liked all your tweets,
然后我才发现那是另一个安吉
until I realized it was a different Angie.
我什么也没得到 就被一封邮件打发了
I got nothing back. I got blown off for an e-mail.
是你说服我去写邮件的
An e-mail you convinced me to write.
因为我不知道你会花上两个月
Because I didn't know it was gonna take you two months
来写邮件 好吗
to write it, okay?
你抛弃了我
You abandoned me.
不不不 是你抛弃了我
No, no, no. You abandoned me.
我警告过你 我心中到底积压了多少愤怒
I warned you exactly how much rage was inside of me
如果爆发出来 会是什么结果
and what would happen if it came out.
好吗 而且这对你根本不重要
Okay? A-And not that it mattered to you.
你和特蕾西在一起呢
You were with Tracy,
那个本该和你保持随意关系的女朋友
your supposedly casual girlfriend.
我们在一个月之前是挺随意的
Well, we were casual... A month ago.
然后你离开了 苏菲也离开了
And then you were gone, Sophie was gone,
然后我和特蕾西就开始出去聚了
so Tracy and I started hanging out,
在我回过神来之后 我发现自己有女朋友了
and then the next thing I knew, I had a girlfriend.
我是和她一起做了列表上的事
So I did the list with her,
但我是想和你一起做的
but I wanted to do it with you!
好吧
Okay, see...
就你刚刚的话
that right there.
这就是我们之间的问题
That's our problem.
等等 什么问题
Wait, what is?
这很奇怪 对吗
It's weird, right?
让我生气的是 你一直在陪着特蕾西
That I'm mad at you for spending time with Tracy,
那个在和你谈恋爱的人
who you're in a relationship with?
我只是你的工具人
I'm just your mom-friend.
安吉 你知道自己不只是我的工具人
Angie, you know you're more than that.
好吧
Well...
也许我不该做你的工具人
I probably shouldn't be.
陪特蕾西度过你的夏天吧 好吗
Have your summer with Tracy, okay?
和她去弹球厅
Do -- Do the pinball bar.
去和她一起吃骗人的免费生日香肠
Get your fake birthday sausage.
等苏菲和格雷厄姆回来之后我再找你
I'll see you when Graham and Sophie come back.
你女儿真是一年比一年大 一年比一年好看
Will, your daughter gets bigger and more beautiful every year.
八月
邀请你参加提基派对
在道格拉斯医生的家中
八月十八日 星期天 下午五点至九点
把肚子腾空了再来
托尼 我已经使出浑身解数了
Well, Tony, I pulled out all the stops --
烤全猪 请了个胖子在后院做火焰表演
full pig, fat guy swinging fire in the backyard,
为了什么呢
and for what?
波比根本没来
Poppy didn't even show up.
至少给你打扮上了
Well, at least you got all dolled up.
你觉得她会原谅我吗
You think she'll ever forgive me?
还是别回答了 我不能再吃药了
Don't answer that. I can't take another kick to the pills.
*生日快乐*
*Happy birthday*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
为什么他们要唱生日快乐歌♥
Why are they singing "Happy Birthday"?
今天又不是你生日
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表